The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Once again we see Jodi sprawled out on another HG bed thats having a hard time dealing with the days lessons.. and Jodi
is talking and yakkking and blah blah blah and we see the other
HG deer in the headlights look..let me tell you if this woman
plopped her fat (__)(__) on my bed and then began talking to me
in a I wanna be a LC but no i will invade your space and spawl across your bed.. OMG ewwwwwwwww she is still grossing me out
I think this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of line...just as isolation is not allowed getting up close and in someones face is repulsive..they need to move her fat butt into a guest room
and tell her to back off !!!! or get the H out..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... pickleme 05-01-06 1
   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... shermie 05-01-06 2
       RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... SeasonedRefinement 05-01-06 3
           RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... eire_heart74 05-01-06 4
           RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Zoey 05-01-06 5
               RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Bentley 05-01-06 6
               RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... tac_2 05-01-06 7
                   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Boots12565 05-01-06 8
                       RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... msbehavin 05-01-06 10
                           RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Boots12565 05-01-06 11
 RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... JustBNMe 05-01-06 9
   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... ChristinaJB 05-02-06 13
 RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... ChristinaJB 05-02-06 12
   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... NicNac 05-02-06 14
       RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... kree 05-02-06 15
           RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Juliejo 05-02-06 16
               RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... sowhat 05-02-06 17
                   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... ChristinaJB 05-02-06 18
 RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... elgin 05-02-06 19
   RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewww... Bentley 05-02-06 20
 Locking - off topic Cygnus X1 05-02-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Ditto here. I cannot imagine anything more repulsive than Jody roly poly on anyone's bed, flapping her lips, trying to "connect" about whatever. All in a house totally bereft of alcohol. YOu tell me what is worse.....a little drink or Jody---totally sober!! Call a board of review!

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Ick. I see nothing wrong with giving a hug to or holding someone who is really in need of it but Jodi is just taking it waaaay too far. It is creepy and inappropriate. I get the feeling that she is not so much offering support as getting her jolies. When is she going to come to terms with her sexuality? When will SO?
Why don't the HG's grow some stones and bounce Jodi's arse to the floor? She is not a life coach. She is way out of line and she needs to be brought up short. NOW.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Yep, I noticed the same thing. I've seen her in that position more times than I can count now. And yes, I do think this is crossing a line.

Yes, Jodi believes she is a counselor - that much is clear. What is interesting is that SO keeps showing her in the light. Why?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"

>Yes, Jodi believes she is a
>counselor - that much is
>clear.

No doubt! However I have had therapy and none of them have ever curled up and held me either!!!

It just makes me think about Meg last season being accused by Karen of trying to kiss her. She admitted to laying in bed with her and saying she would hold her if she needed it. I don't know about you all, but I have NEVER had a girlfriend offer to do that for me or do it to me period! Meg wasn't quite sure what side her bread was buttered either so it seems to be the same here with Jodi.

Could be why Jodi was a wee bit slutty with the men in her past. Like she had something to prove.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Jodi reminds me of a camp councelor that turns out to be a pedophile.

Okay, let's assume for a minute that it's not a sexual thing with Jodi - She still seems to have a sick need to be needed by people who are vulnerable. This is about Jodi and no one else. She is a predetor, of sorts, and the HGs are her prey.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
That is exactly what I see. When Bethany left she was devastated because she was honing in on her because of her vulnerability. The next day she got over that very quickly when Antonia showed up and Jodi got all excited upon seeing her and said how lucky she (Jodi) was. There is definitely something wrong with Jodi. She gives me the creeps. I agree with the pedophile label. It is like watching a dirty old man in action. I guess the life coaches are ignoring all the evidence and are getting ready to graduate her because they showed her going to the gym two times, even though it was the same time twice. They are not doing anything to help her so they might as well send her packing.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Triple Ick. I felt ambushed when I saw that bed scene ...I've gotten pretty good at avoiding Toadie but unfortunately not today.

Had to laugh, when she was in the confessional ticking off Niambi's issues---they were ALL her OWN. She described herself perfectly.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Had to laugh today -When I saw her in Antonias bed-Spouting coach!OMG!Jodi really outdid herself today-Somebody get me a bucket!EWWWWWWWW!!!!PEACE AT YA

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
Attention: Maryellennaco!
Please report to this thread with your pepto bottle, STAT! Boots is gonna blow chunks!

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
>Attention: Maryellennaco!
>Please report to this thread with
>your pepto bottle, STAT!
>Boots is gonna blow chunks!
>
I feel better now-Got it ALL out of my system-WHEW!-Thanks for the pepto!!!PEACE AT YA

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
I am sick of seeing Jodi laying in and on beds with other women. Maybe she is a bed salesperson in her real life and so that's the only thing she knows how to do. If I saw her coming at me I'd run screaming into the little playhouse in the backyard to stay because we know she can't fit her fat a$$ in that little door. Oh wait excuse me her size 14 a$4 in the door-yeah right. I wish the LC's would hold a group on personal space and personal boundaries while Jodi is there. I get sick of seeing her mauling around on beds. It gives me nightmares when I am in my own bed!

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
If she is a size 14 and just lost 11 lbs, then I am going to go and have my head checked. I must be a size 10 then and have been LIED TO for all these years buying a 16! WTF?
;o)

05-02-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
I was laughing too - who died and made her a life coach? The last time I checked, she is on PROBATION with a C because she wasn't GETTING IT! Now she is the one giving advice on how to 'surrender to the process'? Come on.

Um hello, pot? This is the kettle - YOU'RE BLACK.

And, that by no means is a racial comment (IE the Apprentice, Season 1) hehe.

Wink

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
This scene was also very disturbing to me. I don't understand why they don't tell Toadie to work on her own issues and get out of everyone elses face (bed). Did you notice how Antonia had the covers right up to her chin to protect herself from the boogie man that had just crawled in bed with her? Priceless.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
The whole thing was weird. Once again Jodi sat around trying to LG another Houseguest instead of facing her issues- which are almost the same. It was totally wrong of her to go council someone who was trying to journal and figure things out.

And the whole bed thing... all I can say is it reminded me of all those female prison movies you see. THe next thing you know, Jodi's gonna be handing out Snickers bars.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
SICK.. I still say Toadie is bi-sexual and this is just a way of getting up close and personnel. As for me I cant watch her anymore.

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
I agree! Let's just hope the preview of Iyanla's excercise with Niambi is preparation for those confrontations with Jodi... "Back the HELL away from me....SHUT UP!"

05-02-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
sowhat - you made me laugh out loud! Thanks, I was having a crappy morning and that helped.
;o)

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
In my opinion it would be unkind and incorrect to make assumptions about Jodi. I believe she's just trying to be supportive and helpful but not a life coach. She seems to have a pretty close relationship to her Mom so she would have the touchy feely thing going with women. My friends and I hug and hold hands and cheek or air kiss when we greet and part. We aren't gay, we are all hetero married types with kids. Women have always been allowed to be physically affectionate and supportive of one another while men are so much more limited and therefore not as emotionally available as women or as able to express tenderness etc. Men shake hands, slap one another on the back and playfully punch each other on the upper arm. Women usually understand the need for physical affection and give it to one another especially in a supportive manner.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodies bed hopping again.. ewwwwwww"
No one is saying that Jodi should not touch anyone. It is the looking deep into their eyes while stroking their arm or putting her hand on their inner thigh that is creeping everyone out. You expect her to plant a big wet kiss on one of the lady's lips the first chance she gets. It is not the supportive hug or pat on the back that most people do - it is very sexual in nature. I wouldn't let her anywhere near anyone I know.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Locking - off topic"
"Jodi may be a lesbian" -- HEARD. IT! Sheesh.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •