The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi All Alone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nuseednthegarden 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nuseednthegarden Click to send private message to nuseednthegarden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi All Alone?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

Ok, with everyone graduating, does that mean Niambi's going to be the only person left in the house? And if so, boy are the dynamics about to seriously change in the house. Going from newbie to the lone elder might be what she needs. She still seems a bit guarded to me. I think having to be there for other people might give her an opportunity to really let down her guard

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi All Alone? Juliejo 05-23-06 1
   RE: Niambi All Alone? pmfmpls 05-23-06 2
   RE: Niambi All Alone? alaholly 05-23-06 3
       RE: Niambi All Alone? soccergrl 05-23-06 4
           RE: Niambi All Alone? C_Mar 05-23-06 5
               RE: Niambi All Alone? shawnar 05-23-06 7
           RE: Niambi All Alone? Cinnamongirl30 05-23-06 6
           RE: Niambi All Alone? beckettrep 05-24-06 9
   RE: Niambi All Alone? beckettrep 05-24-06 8
       RE: Niambi All Alone? nuseednthegarden 05-24-06 10
 RE: Niambi All Alone? sharnina 05-24-06 11
   RE: Niambi All Alone? beckettrep 05-24-06 12
       RE: Niambi All Alone? Seabisquit 05-24-06 13
           RE: Niambi All Alone? chocolatetwin25 05-25-06 14
               RE: Niambi All Alone? nuseednthegarden 05-25-06 15
       RE: Niambi All Alone? SueNahMe 05-25-06 16
           RE: Niambi All Alone? beckettrep 05-25-06 17
               RE: Niambi All Alone? Seabisquit 05-25-06 18
                   RE: Niambi All Alone? phlinky 05-25-06 19
               RE: Niambi All Alone? SueNahMe 05-26-06 20
                   RE: Niambi Walks Tall...never alone... cronemoon 05-26-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
From the looks of the bracelett and the talk that Iylanda had with Niambi today she will be going home wihtout graduating. Not cool in my book. I hate it for her. It is unfair and not right and just downright mean. I am mad at Iylanda for doing this to Niambi and if I were in Niambi's shoes I would be on the next plane home. See ya wouldnt want to be ya Lousy thing to do to her dont' ya think.? Why have her come to the house at all knowing the show would be a "WRAP" before Niambi had time to graduate. I am not saying she is ready to graduate but was Antonia? I think not. This is dirty rotten shameful thing to do to a persona nd it only tells Niambi she isnt' worth it AGAIN.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
I don't think the producers knew that Niambi would be so resistant to change, or that she would sit like a lump and do NOTHING to reach her goals.
I'm sure they planned that she would reach her goals and graduate like all the rest. Her not graduating is the result of her own inaction.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
Maybe SO thought that Niambi would respond more to the process and progress more quickly then she did. She is just sooo bitter and unhappy and has way too far to go. It's hard to watch her look so depressed all the time. She couldn't even PRETEND to be happy for her housemates. They have barely scratched the surface with Niambi and her issues. It would have been too much of a stretch to graduate her. Antonia was a stretch too but she came in with fewer emotional issues to deal with. She was basically a happy person, just irresponsible with money. And of course with Niambi's low self esteem she can't understand that they ran out of time with her, not that she is not worth it.

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
If camera time is any indication of "help" time....Niambi was shafted BIG TIME....it just seemed that Antonia was more "camera friendly" and Christie is just Rhonda's little pet girl...PLUS I think Niambi is just smarter than the whole lot and kept a bunch of her real self in because she'd have just blasted them if she really let go! (PLUS, they most likely wouldn't be able to comprehend what she was trying to say because of their obvious vocablulary deficiencies...all they know are the cliches and buzz words they've heard Rhonda and Iguana say....Come on, folks!! You know she had to just cringe whenever Christie whined, bragged, complained, snotted around, groped, etc....and Antonio...poor thing...just couldn't keep that fake accent consistent....

Niambi was the only real grown a$$ woman in the place as far as I'm concerned...the others were just performing....here was Iguana's chance to truly help someone and she just blew it...sorry Iguana...just think you treated this gal pretty shabbily!!

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>and Christie is just Rhonda's
>little pet girl...

I agree. I have a feeling she is taking Andy's place as Rhonda's special friend.

Also, I give Niambi a lot of credit for staying in that house. If I was her, I'm not so sure I would have stayed for dear sweet Christie's "race".

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>>and Christie is just Rhonda's
>>little pet girl...
>
>I agree. I have a feeling
>she is taking Andy's place
>as Rhonda's special friend.
>
>Also, I give Niambi a lot
>of credit for staying in
>that house. If I was
>her, I'm not so sure
>I would have stayed for
>dear sweet Christie's "race".
>
>
>

you are so right I would of been out of there!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
That is being unfair to Niambi. She can't change her personality in a few weeks. She's an introvert. Her personality is not for reality television. Getting her to show emotion is like pulling teeth. Oh well, she could have wisened up in there and seen it for what it was and faked it till she made it like Antonia did. But she is real and not a fake so that was out of the question for her. Good for her. She's coming out of there smelling like a rose in my books.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>If camera time is any indication
>of "help" time....Niambi was shafted
>BIG TIME....it just seemed that
>Antonia was more "camera friendly"
>and Christie is just Rhonda's
>little pet girl...PLUS I think
>Niambi is just smarter than
>the whole lot and kept
>a bunch of her real
>self in because she'd have
>just blasted them if she
>really let go! (PLUS,
>they most likely wouldn't be
>able to comprehend what she
>was trying to say because
>of their obvious vocablulary deficiencies...all
>they know are the cliches
>and buzz words they've heard
>Rhonda and Iguana say....Come on,
>folks!! You know she
>had to just cringe whenever
>Christie whined, bragged, complained, snotted
>around, groped, etc....and Antonio...poor thing...just
>couldn't keep that fake accent
>consistent....
>
>Niambi was the only real grown
>a$$ woman in the place
>as far as I'm concerned...the
>others were just performing....here was
>Iguana's chance to truly help
>someone and she just blew
>it...sorry Iguana...just think you treated
>this gal pretty shabbily!!

I'm thinking that if in fact Niambi was shafted on camera time it's probably because she is so blah there wasn't much footage worth using. She comes across (at least to me) as a miserable racist who is so anti-social she's pathetic.

05-24-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>From the looks of the bracelett
>and the talk that Iylanda
>had with Niambi today she
>will be going home wihtout
>graduating. Not cool in my
>book. I hate it
>for her. It is
>unfair and not right and
>just downright mean. I am
>mad at Iylanda for doing
>this to Niambi and if
>I were in Niambi's shoes
>I would be on the
>next plane home. See
>ya wouldnt want to be
>ya Lousy thing to
>do to her dont' ya
>think.? Why have her come
>to the house at all
>knowing the show would be
>a "WRAP" before Niambi had
>time to graduate. I
>am not saying she is
>ready to graduate but was
>Antonia? I think not.
> This is dirty rotten
>shameful thing to do to
>a persona nd it only
>tells Niambi she isnt' worth
>it AGAIN.

I don't feel sorry for Niambi at all - she didn't put forth any effort and I honestly don't believe she wants to change where situation man is concerned anyway. I think that had she put out some effort she could have had enough time to graduate - she has no one to blame but herself. If she were really honest she wouldn't have been there at all.

05-24-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nuseednthegarden Click to send private message to nuseednthegarden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>>From the looks of the bracelett
>>and the talk that Iylanda
>>had with Niambi today she
>>will be going home wihtout
>>graduating. Not cool in my
>>book. I hate it
>>for her. It is
>>unfair and not right and
>>just downright mean. I am
>>mad at Iylanda for doing
>>this to Niambi and if
>>I were in Niambi's shoes
>>I would be on the
>>next plane home. See
>>ya wouldnt want to be
>>ya Lousy thing to
>>do to her dont' ya
>>think.? Why have her come
>>to the house at all
>>knowing the show would be
>>a "WRAP" before Niambi had
>>time to graduate. I
>>am not saying she is
>>ready to graduate but was
>>Antonia? I think not.
>> This is dirty rotten
>>shameful thing to do to
>>a persona nd it only
>>tells Niambi she isnt' worth
>>it AGAIN.
>
>
>I don't feel sorry for Niambi
>at all - she didn't
>put forth any effort and
>I honestly don't believe she
>wants to change where situation
>man is concerned anyway.
>I think that had she
>put out some effort she
>could have had enough time
>to graduate - she has
>no one to blame but
>herself. If she were
>really honest she wouldn't have
>been there at all.

Ok first off, Christie has been in the house what 3 MONTHS? Lisa 1, failed most of her assignments, was booted from the house and told to stay in the guest house, failed again and was asked to leave (with stipulations for graduations), and then allowed to come back and graduate. And OMG lets not even go there with Antonia. Her attitude was WAY over the top and I think her whole time in the SO house was a waste of time. And Jill (who I love) was there how long? Wasn't she there to usher in the new house members? Did they not bring Della Reese in to help her out? Come on people. Niambi was shafted royally. Regardless to her introverted nature, (heck do we not remember how Kim was when she first got there?)she should have been given as much time as everyone else. Seems to me she got the fast food deal, while everyone else got a full course meal. It's sad because I really loved the show and what it was all about. Now I'm wondering, what's really going.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-24-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
From Niambi's myspace blog dated Wednesday, May 24;

Christie, Christie, Christie!!!!
Current mood: curious
Category: Friends

This is a real time posting. I'm making it after having watched the airing of my story in it's entirety. I am sure I will get some serious back-lash regarding this entry, but I have developed a very thick skin throughout this experience, so I think I can take it! Besides, I feel I've earned the right to speak my mind freely. I certainly dont want to come off, or be seen as "salty", but... This whole business with Christie? I'm getting sooo many emails about how badly I treated her and how gracious she was to me. Lemme speak on that.

First, I should say, my last night in CA, Christie, Sommer, Jill and I all sat in my room until about 2 o'clock in the morning having a real heart-to-heart. We aired things out, apologized for any real or perceived slights, and parted as friends. Although, Christie is the ONLY HG that I havent spoken with since this experience, I still considered her a friend. Even after you read my post, know that I stll do.

But after receiving about the 10th email in the last couple days about how poor Christie was so misunderstood from me, I want to unburden myself. So please indulge me. I realize that many of you love both of us. I think that's great. I certainly dont want to alienate any Christie supporters, that's not my intention. I simply want to respond and give you the view from my window.

I got an email entitled "Why Are U So Unloving to Christie?" today! When I read it, initially I was miffed. I responded to the sender as follows: ANS: It's hard to freely love someone, that secretly loathes you!!
Its funny you should email me with this question XXXX. I was going to include a blurb in my blog about Christie today. I know the energy that I constantly felt from Christie while in the house. But as the show is airing, I get to see and hear that energy! Even my friends and family have commented how everytime Christie was in confessional, or not in my presence, she had something derogatory to say about me! And those racially charged comments just seemed to illustrate her sense of superiority! For the most part, I was unsure of exactly how Chrisite felt, because she very rarely openly shared her thoughts (she saved that for confesh). You hardly ever saw me in confessional speaking ill of another housemate. But she seemed to take every oppt. to point out something she judged to be "wrong" with me in the moment. I was sometimes so irritated and flabbergasted at what she said during confessional. And even though much of that, she was never courageous enough to say to my face, I felt that energy (from the moment I entered the house)!! It was very exhausting trying to figure out what Christie really meant, despite what she'd said. Even more daunting trying to dodge those daggers she threw and at times, I threw a few of my own.
I learned alot while there and certainly dont wish any ill-will on Christie, but she played a big role in our tension. Have you emailed her asking her why she was so preoccupied with me? Why her "compassion" seemed to be self-righteous judgement? If so, I'd be interested to hear her take. What do you think? Why did Christie probably said my name 10 times more than I said hers?
Just a thought. I think I will include your email and my response in todays blog. Thanks for the foundation...
Peace and blessings, Niambi

Now, undoubtedly this will not go over well with many of you, but thats a chance I'm willing to take. Although I DO have a very strong personality and struggled very much with feeling safe with the SO process, I have grown weary of being portrayed as some big bad ogar to poor, misunderstood, "compassionate" Christie!

Again, I'm aware that many of you that support me, support and love her. I am sorry if I've hurt any of your feelings, but this is my time for full confessional. Thanks for listening...

As for me now? Well most of you know that I walked away from that experience about 6 months ago. I am so good these days. And many of you have helped me along the way (more than you will ever know)! My life is great, my heart is healing and my vision is clear! I have such an appreciation for what I lived in that house and seeing it play out was healing on top of healing. Trust and believe, I AM NOT THAT ANGRY, BITTER, SCARED, DEPRESSED LITTLE GIRL, ANYMORE!! I have truly started over!

I will continue to blog, as I want you guys that care to know how the story after the story, in all it's glorious detail, (you know how I do). I hope you will continue to join me and leave me your comments, criticisms (I can take it), and love. This outlet has truly been just as theraputic, if not more so, than living in the SO house! I want to thank all of you for giving me the forum to be honest and open about my experience & my life!! I'ma keep it comin' and keep shining... FO SHO!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-24-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
My take on what she wrote is that SHE (Numb-ambi) is the racist - and a paranoide one at that. Shame on you, Numb-ambi.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
Christie is the racist and one dumb A$S chick who will end up working in a fast food restaurant at best...that is only is she can get her fat lazy A$S off the couch. Highly unlikely unless it's to make a DOPE run. What a whiny loser.

chocolatetwin25 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chocolatetwin25 Click to send private message to chocolatetwin25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
I agree whole-heartedly, Seabisquit!

05-25-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
The one thing I agree with her on, is the fact that I truly believed, what we saw with Christie was just the tip of the iceberg. At some point, I jumped off the Christie wagon. I think it was when I realized she cried all the time. And, also when I realized, as much as she was talking about handling things on her own, and standing in the moment, and being authentic, she really wasn't. When she wasn't whining, she was criticizing, and using "SO" words to substantiate the whining and criticizing. That's not to say that I don't think Christie deserved to graduate. I believe she definitely earned that. It did seem that the closer she got to graduating, the more the tears poured. And I'm talking, tears-a-flowin', over any and everything. "Niambi doesn't like me" *cry cry cry*, "I'm so wullnerable right now" *cry cry cry*, "I don't want to raise my brother" *cry cry cry*....ummm HELLO, if they handed out an Emmy for Most Crying On Reality TV, she'd get it.

I just have to say, I really felt for Christie in the beginning, her story was really heartbreaking.

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-25-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>My take on what she wrote
>is that SHE (Numb-ambi) is
>the racist - and a
>paranoide one at that.
>Shame on you, Numb-ambi.

IMO, Christie is the racist. She tried to do a good job of covering it up, but it shined thru brilliantly. I never liked her from the beginning, and I still don't like her. She is so lazy and pathetic....I wish one of the HG's had told her just how lazy and pathetic she is. I was hoping that Niambi would read her the riot act as a going away present, but on second thought Niambi was too much of a woman to lower herself to Christie's standards.

05-25-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
I'm not saying Piss-T isn't a racist but since the topic was about Numb-ambi I was just sticking to what my 'take' on her was. Piss-T IS very much a racist so I think that puts both of them in the same boat. Numb-ambi just can't get away from the 'black' whatever......she is the one who came into the house and labeled herself as being perceived as an angry BLACK woman, she is the one who lit up like a tree when she found another BLACK woman (Antonia) in the house and other than Kim I don't see where Numb-ambi tried at all to establish any kind of a bond with the others - and I do believe it's because they were white. That smacks of racism in my book.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
Why wouldn't Niambi bond with Antonia, or as you say beckettrep, light up like a tree?
What is so wrong with that? Toadie, Piss-T, Sommer, etc...who would want to bond with those backstabbers. They are all opportunists IMO. At least Niambi and Antonia are not whoring themselves and there carp in e-bay, trying to con people and make an easy buck, and stretching their 15 minutes. Useless pieces of you know what.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
I did not feel sorry for Niambi. On the contrary, I just felt bad that she was left out of the loop at the little reunion. Imagine, sitting there with all of those graduates, not knowing if you will be back or not and not having her issues resolved. She was left in the lurch due to scheduling.

If Lisa1 had joined the house at that late date, she would also not be graduating. In my humble opinion, she didn't earn that statue. She graduated by the skin of her teeth.

Yes, Antonia may have graduated too fast, however, her issues were not as deep as Niambi's and the producers knew full well of that. Also, Antonia did not did not want to visit her father issues and was strong enough to not allow that to happen.

There were times when a HG came into the house for one reason and "straightened up" another reason. However, due to time contraints they did not push.

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-26-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Niambi All Alone?"
>I'm not saying Piss-T isn't a
>racist but since the topic
>was about Numb-ambi I was
>just sticking to what my
>'take' on her was.
>Piss-T IS very much a
>racist so I think that
>puts both of them in
>the same boat. Numb-ambi
>just can't get away from
>the 'black' whatever......she is the
>one who came into the
>house and labeled herself as
>being perceived as an angry
>BLACK woman, she is the
>one who lit up like
>a tree when she found
>another BLACK woman (Antonia) in
>the house and other than
>Kim I don't see where
>Numb-ambi tried at all to
>establish any kind of a
>bond with the others -
>and I do believe it's
>because they were white.
>That smacks of racism in
>my book.

I don't think that she didn't bond with the other women because they were white. I think she didn't bond with them because she had nothing in common with them. As I recall, she and Jodi seemed to get along OK. I just think that Christie didn't like her from the beginning, and things just never got better between them. Christie probably didn't like Antonia either, but she saw how strong-willed and independent Antonia was, so she didn't dare come across her the wrong way. I still don't think Niambi is racist.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Niambi Walks Tall...never alone.."
Well i think Niambi walks a lot taller then the rest..who slither..

I always thought Niambi was too much a Woman for the rest of the
"valley girl" look at me limp hand syndrome wannabes..

As far as Situation Man.. she had to learn the hard way he
was using her..hopefully she will go into coaching
or work at womens shelters for abused women..

Niambi isnt a racist she is a survivalist...
just as the "fat girls" always stick togeather..
and the "popular girls" hang out togeather
she and Antonia felt safe togeather..

I found Niambi in the same league as the Lisa2 or the
other older HG who was a comedian and whos apt caught on fire
Maureen..??? more grounded more down to earth
not so much needing another 15 mins of fame..

I too thought they should have given her the statue..with
her name on it but no date..

maybe GO FOR IT engraved..it would not have killed them
to engrave something on it..

hells bells they had 2000 million glade candles in every
graduation they should have given her a case of em..

...nope..she is not racist..i know a survivor when i see one

as far as her depression..i hope she finds some sort
of therapy to help her through the rough times..

even if its just throwing herself into music, aromatherapy,
ect.. she will be far better off..once she is away from
SO...she needs to get back to those endorphins from working out
a NATURAL HIGH something the druggies and boozers on the show
will never know..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •