The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's so obvious!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

ghost cat 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ghost%20cat Click to send private message to ghost%20cat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's so obvious!"
I can't believe I didn't realise this before. Matt is an actor. And the director is an actor. And all the scenes where they supposedly go to the "control room" are also filmed with actors.

Everything you think is real is a lie; everything you thought was a fantasy is real. No one has been able to prove it because the Agents won't let them reveal the truth. There's a room somewhere where the Architect is watching everything that happens. And if you'd just taken the red pill like I did you'd know....

Oh wait. That's not the secret plot behind Joe Schmo. That's the plot to the MATRIX movies! Silly me. Joe Schmo is just a badly made gimmick program put together by a new-born network that needs publicity. Not that it isn't fun to watch!

The show's almost over people; we may as well get a few more laughs out of it!

the ghost cat

"God has created the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the tiger."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's so obvious! Traces 10-27-03 1
 RE: It's so obvious! Tiger Lily 10-27-03 2
 RE: It's so obvious! Guppin1234 10-27-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's so obvious!"
I can't believe I didn't realise this before. Matt is an actor. And the director is an actor. And all the scenes where they supposedly go to the "control room" are also filmed with actors.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I had that thought cross my mind every time I saw those scenes. I just don't want to believe that is true. The premise for the show is so interesting it would be a shame to ruin it.

>Joe Schmo is just a badly made gimmick program put together by a new-born network that needs publicity. Not that it isn't fun to watch!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah I did have a blast watching it! But I worry that if this is the case that I will not look back on it as fondly as I do now. Not because I was duped, but because it was poorly executed. I wouldn't mind being completely duped, I just mind picking up on it since the first episode. You see if it is real there is some kind of surprise like how he will react. I just don't want to look back on it as the show that could've been great.

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's so obvious!"
I *heart* Ghost Cat.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed it.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-03, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's so obvious!"
Personally, I prefer green M&Ms which probably explains the nature of a lot of my comments. Ya baby! Ya!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •