The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
Welp, here I am again, because I see Molaholic had some things to take care of. If you're unsatisfied in any way, ask for your money back.

Here we go, and as always, don't let the facts get in the way of your answers:

1. Rob and Amber had little trouble stacking and schlepping the books. What were the titles of some of these books? (Extra credit: Rob said he’s in construction. What does he build?)

2. Name three people in Peru or Chile whom Rob didn’t pay off, directly or indirectly.

3. Why did Joyce think the middle of the street would be a good place to attract shoe-shine customers?

4. Based on Brian and Greg saying they were going to "San Diego, Chile", where else might they be headed in future legs of the race?

a. Dakar, Synagogue
b. Euphoria, South Africa
c. Sydney, Austria
d. Georgetown, DC Guyana
e. _____

5. If the "a" on her shirt stands for Amber, why is it in lower case? Or if not, what does it stand for? (Extra credit: Explain the background of Deana's "Take A Hike" shirt.)

6. Why did Meredith have the reaction "Oh, my God!" when he heard that the fish he and Gretchen were supposed to buy had to be three kilograms?

7. Where else did teams like Susan and Patrick and Meredith and Gretchen wind up spending all their money so that they had little to none by the time they shopped for the fish, etc.?

8. What deep philosophical discussions did Brian and Greg have with Megan and Heidi on the bus to Arequipa?

9. Why did Gretchen’s decibel level go up as the shopping detour went on?

10. If you were to see Lynn and Alex "pulling up the rear", what would you do and why?

I want to work for that singing meat salesman on the Insider videos.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 ARnutz 03-10-05 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 Molaholic 03-10-05 2
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 Cygnus X1 03-10-05 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 LibraRising 03-10-05 3
   RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 Spidey 03-10-05 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 Spidey 03-10-05 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2 Seana 03-11-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
1. Rob and Amber had little trouble stacking and schlepping the books. What were the titles of some of these books? (Extra credit: Rob said he’s in construction. What does he build?)

The books included selections from the Time/Life How To Series, including:

~ How to: choose the proper size books
~ How to: stack books
~ How to: schlep books
~ How to: use a handtruck

etc.

Extra Credit: Rob is known worldwide for his construction of Lego Castles!

2. Name three people in Peru or Chile whom Rob didn’t pay off, directly or indirectly.

If I tell you, I have to kill you.

3. Why did Joyce think the middle of the street would be a good place to attract shoe-shine customers?

That's where the people were all running to get away when they saw a mob of Americans with shoe-shine kits!

4. Based on Brian and Greg saying they were going to "San Diego, Chile", where else might they be headed in future legs of the race?

d. Georgetown, DC Guyana - They will meet up with Georgetown Alums & NBA stars, including Patrick Ewing, Dikembe Mutombo and Allen Iverson! The players are currently in Guyana to help Mutombo and his fundraiser for yet another hospital.

The roadblock will be to play H-O-R-S-E with one of the ballers. They will only receive their next clue when they win, if they don't win they have to keep playing until they do.

The detour will be a choice between "Dunk or Punk":

In dunk: the team members must successfully beat the NBA players in a slam dunk contest.

In punk: the team members will be required (with the aid of Aston Kutcher) to punk one of the NBA players who will be chosen at random.

5. If the "a" on her shirt stands for Amber, why is it in lower case? Or if not, what does it stand for? (Extra credit: Explain the background of Deana's "Take A Hike" shirt.)

The "a" is the first letter in a series of shirts that Amber will wear throughout the season. In each episode she will wear a different letter. She is hoping to stay long enough to spell "ALL-STARS". She is doing it as a subliminal message to Mr. Van Munster in her attempt to be cast for TAR All-Stars.

6. Why did Meredith have the reaction "Oh, my God!" when he heard that the fish he and Gretchen were supposed to buy had to be three kilograms?

He was thinking of the "big fish" story he would have when he got back home to tell the grandkids.

7. Where else did teams like Susan and Patrick and Meredith and Gretchen wind up spending all their money so that they had little to none by the time they shopped for the fish, etc.?

They were picking up souvenirs for the folks back home during that 12 hour wait for the airplane. Just like the airports back home, the concession stands and gift shops charge an arm and a leg.

8. What deep philosophical discussions did Brian and Greg have with Megan and Heidi on the bus to Arequipa?

Duh... I forgot, I must've had a "blonde moment".

People kept stepping on her toes in the marketplace while she was wearing sandals.

10. If you were to see Lynn and Alex "pulling up the rear", what would you do and why?

I would tell them, "Hey, you need 2 asses to receive your next clue".

I will not forget! I have next week!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 09:07 PM (EST)

The Official 1K Post!

Screwing with Americans for Fun and Profit, Harry Potter and the Chamber Pot, The Little Blue Book of Lying, Cheating, Back-Stabbing and Cheesy Accents. Obviously, Rhab builds houses for recovering diction teachers.

Fredrico, the head waiter at the restaurant Rhomber ate at in Santiago (no tip); José, a taxi driver (just plain stiffed) in Arequipa and Ellena, a barista in Custo (wouldn’t put out).

She misunderstood the word calle to mean “shoe port”.

a. Dakar, Synagogue
c. Sydney, Austria because Sydney is one of their 'good' friends.
d. Georgetown, Guyana
e. _____

It’s lower case because an upper case ‘A’ might be mistaken for her pointed head.
“Take A Hike” comes from the fact that Deana was once a Boy Scout Leader.

The senior discount ends on anything above 2.9 kg.

They were trying to buy some genuine Chilean chilies for their Peruvian llama stew recipe.

They were confused that they hadn’t met anybody named Andy in the Andes.

Those granny undies don’t travel that well.

Offer them a post-snuggle cigarette.

The Official 1K Post!

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Let The Festivities Begin!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
Congrats on 1K!

But this was supposed to be YOUR week...or did I act in haste?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

The Prince for Rob. And for Amber, He's not that into you. Bonus: He builds bridges. Then burns them.

Three nuns on the bus. He tried, but when he shook their hands to seal the deal, they recoiled in anguish at his touch.

She's from Houston. She's not used to seeing people actually outside of their cars in downtown.

a. Dakar, Synagogue
c. Sydney, Austria
d. Georgetown, DC Guyana
e. _____

e. Djbouti City, Djbouti. But they'd never get there. They'd be too busy giggling.

It stands for: "am I on this team, too?" (whispered meekly). Deana borrowed the "Take a Hike" shirt from Uchenna at the last pit stop. It was his parting gift when he "left" Enron.

Gosh darn metric system. He thought a "kilogram" was a type of trout.

S/P hired a hit man to go after Rob. He'd better watch out for that toll booth in Episode 5. M/G? Pomade, so Meredith would look nice for Phil.

What did Immanuel Kant mean by his "Copernican Revolution," in that it is the representation that makes the object possible rather than the reverse? And what if Kant's first name was "Mike"?

Hearing aid batteries going low.

Tell them to join Brian and Greg in Djbouti.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
Dammit, you beat me to the building and burning bridges line. Oh, and welcome to the boards!!!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"

"How to extend you 15 minutes," "A Day in the Life of an Uber-DAW," and "Dummies Guide to Pissing off Gays and Pseudo-Lesbians."

Extra Credit: Rob builds bridges, only to burn them right down.

Clearly, Debbie, Bianca & Patrick, otherwise they'd probably not be hatin so much.

If she stalls them long enough to get them run over, she has a captive audience.

a. Dakar, Synagogue

But only because that is one of the funniest lines on reality tv, ever.

Because she lets Rob make all the important decisions and he declared the "R" would be the upper-case letter in their relationship.

He had a flashback to his college days and thought 3 kilos would cost way more than the $400 they got for this leg of the race.

Not sure about the fogeys, but Patrick and Mom sought a brief counseling session on the way to the funicular to work out some of their most obvious issues. It failed.

They discussed how in the heck to pronounce "Arequipa"

She got over-excited about 3 kilos and failed to remember that such shreiking would cause Meredith hair to stand on end, necessitating him having to "pat it down" en route to the pit stop.

Duck and cover. Need I explain why?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 - Episode 2"
1. Rob and Amber had little trouble stacking and schlepping the books. What were the titles of some of these books?
How to Win Friends and Influence People, Backstabbing for Dummies

(Extra credit: Rob said he’s in construction. What does he build?)
Emnity?

-Cesar Eugenio, mayor of the town of Molino
-Antolin Huaricacha, mayor of Asillo
-President Alejandro Toledo
They would have taken the money, but mobs have chased the first 2 into hiding because of corruption, and the anti-corruption people are watching the third pretty closely.

People driving cars are wearing shoes, aren’t they?

a. Dakar, Synagogue
c. Sydney, Austria
d. Georgetown, DC Guyana
e. _____
*snort*

5. If the "a" on her shirt stands for Amber, why is it in lower case? Or if not, what does it stand for?
...something about knowing her place in the “team”....

(Extra credit: Explain the background of Deana's "Take A Hike" shirt.)
Didn’t see the shirt, but maybe it’s a response to “Suck it up”.

He thought it meant 3 kilometers, which is pretty long, really. What?

Susan and Patrick: "We're going to take out Romber" shirts.
Meredith and Gretchen: AARP dues

Brian to Heidi: “Nice a$$.”
Heidi to Brian: “Hee hee.”
Greg: “Seriously.”
Megan: “Hee hee.”

Her noise level is inversely proportional to the amount of money she has.

Ask them why they thought it was a good idea to be giving themselves wedgies.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •