The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
This the bashing forum and i am bashing all teams except for Colin and Christie.

Are they rude and obnoxious? yep but damn, they are great racers. At least they act like they are in a race and thanks to them, the other teams are now learning how to do it.

The other teams:

Chip/Kim: Chip is a nice guy but acts like a little kid. The rope climbing task was not that hard and saying that if the bowling moms can do it they will win the race? Grow up Chip. Listen to your wife who has a cool head. Chip needs to think before acting. Also, what was that embarrasing display last week with the twins, "ooh I am not gonna yield ya and give a big hug!" IT IS A RACE!

Brandon and Nicole: blissfully unaware the Amazing race has challenges that need to be done. Pray to god to find a pair Brando. Every roadblack and detour, he winces at even if its simple. Stop praying to god and get some courage. Their lack of heart will lose them this race.

Bowling moms: ok but lucky. Physical challenges in the end will do them in. The fact one mom won't let go of the rope and free fall was pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, Colin and Christie deserved last night to be yielded adn the plane being late and everything. But the other teams are more nasty to them than CC have been in return. I hope CC win this race, not because I think they are nice people, but because they are the best Amazing racers!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Other teams should thank Colin ... friedheine 09-16-04 1
   RE: Other teams should thank Colin ... Spider 09-16-04 2
       RE: Other teams should thank Colin ... friedheine 09-16-04 3
           RE: Other teams should thank Colin ... Urban_Kitten 09-16-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

friedheine 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-04, 04:27 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
" damn, they are great racers. At least they act like they are in a race and thanks to them, the other teams are now learning how to do it."

>YAWN<

Hashed and rehashed on numerous threads for weeks. I think the most obvious flaw in your assertion is in ignoring the fact that C&C have just had ZILCH for competition in the physical tasks. Not because they are Simply The World's Greatest Racers Ever, but because the other teams have members that are older or wimpy or timid or weak or whatever. They've been winning by default. If they were up against ONE other young guy/girl combo of their size and condition, instead of a herd of limping fat guys and scrawny little girls, THEN there would be a RACE going on here!

And then C&C would have something to prove.

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 05:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
I disagree. Brandon and Nicole are definitely physcially capable of doing all the challenges as good as colin and christie but are too scared.

Thats not C/C's problem. Maybe you're right at the start of race with the old geezers and the army dude who cannot run but not now. The twins were pretty good at the challenges too. Bowling moms so so and Chip and Kim hold their own.

Sorry but disagree with you on this one.

friedheine 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
"Brandon and Nicole are definitely physcially capable of doing all the challenges as good as colin and christie but are too scared."

Yup. That's why I used the word "timid". Meaning B&N. When they're not preoccupied with picking daisies and making goo-goo eyes at each other, they're lagging behind because Brandon is slowing down for his whiny girlfriend to catch up. So how do you know they are "physcially capable"??? We haven't seen any evidence yet. And how does this elevate C&C to "Great Racer" status? (Merely by default. As previously stated.)

"Thats not C/C's problem. Maybe you're right at the start of race with the old geezers and the army dude who cannot run but not now. The twins were pretty good at the challenges too. Bowling moms so so and Chip and Kim hold their own."

Okay, I'm having trouble following. Let me get this straight- the Bringing-Up-The-Tail Twins (who are GONE) "were pretty good".... the other teams are "so -so" and "are finally learning how to run the race from Colin & Christie"... but, too bad if it IS an uneven playing field, "Thats not C/C's problem"????!!!!! -HUH??? We can't hold it against them if the competition is hopeless? And it still somehow makes THEM unquestionably The Best Ever???!!! Shoot. Colin and Christie aren't in a RACE, half of the time it's a cake-walk at the county fair. BUT then, you insist that those teams are ALSO "pretty good at the challenges.... and hold their own"???????!!!!!! They can't SUCK and ALSO be great competitors at the same time! Ya can't have it both ways!

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Other teams should thank Colin and Christie"
>Yup. That's why I used the
>word "timid". Meaning B&N. When
>they're not preoccupied with picking
>daisies and making goo-goo eyes
>at each other, they're lagging
>behind because Brandon is slowing
>down for his whiny girlfriend
>to catch up. So how
>do you know they are

>"physcially capable"??? We haven't
>seen any evidence yet. And
>how does this elevate C&C
>to "Great Racer" status? (Merely
>by default. As previously stated.)

Absolutely true .... Brandon has exhibited his fear of crevices () and heights and all things icky (mud). Nicole is a cling-on, a mushroon who chose the wrong tree to attach herself too. Colon-Blow & Christie have zero competition on a physical level.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •