The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
Sorry this is so late! I was out of town for the holiday weekend...

TARGAY Journal, Week Six
By Larry Johnson

By popular request, this is my SHORT weekly column on The Amazing Race 4, reminiscent of my critically-lauded series entitled Gay Survivor Journal. It will be posted here every weekend, and is a Basherboard exclusive! For more reality-TV rants, check my website at http://www.gaycomedyjournals.com

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
Tian’s assessment of Jaree’s running skills (“You can’t make a dog with three legs run faster.”) was particularly harsh. I’m not sure I completely understand the metaphor, but I think she called Jaree a three-legged b.itch.

FASHION CITATION
Normally I’d applaud basic black, but pale Chuck looked particularly nerdy (and overheated) this week in his all-black ensemble. The baggy black shorts, tight black long-sleeved shirt, and dark grey tennis shoes were unflattering and temperature-inappropriate, and the black socks were a glaring fashion violation. And the whole thing looked particularly bad covered in fish-juice.

LOOK OF THE WEEK
Reichen and Chip seem to corner the market in this category! This week they looked stylishly casual in Gap-Summer-Line attire, Chip in a fitted olive V-neck T and khaki cargo shorts, and Reichen in a white fitted V-neck and olive cargo shorts. Some people might find it nauseating how they dress to match, but I for one think it’s adorable.

CULTURALLY INSENSIVITE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Jon (to the cab driver in India): “Rapidito!”
Al (in response): “Rapidito doesn’t mean ‘fast’ in every language.”
Note to Jon and Al: ‘Rapidito’ actually doesn’t mean fast in ANY language, but certainly not Hindu.

HONORABLE MENTION QUOTES OF THE WEEK
Chip (excited, to Reichen): “Honey, we’re gonna wash some clothes!”
It sounds like they lead a pretty dull social life.

Kelly (after being splashed by Indian water): “Oh, now I’m gonna get diarrhea.”
I really didn’t need to hear that, Kelly, thanks.

Tian (about the train ride): “I’ve never had my ass pinched so much in my life.”
Wow. That’s really saying a lot.

BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Jaree (while on the train): “Somebody just grabbed my boob, man. Don’t grab my boob, dude, or I’ll throw you off the train.”

DIVA OF THE WEEK
Diva Millie wins the DOW award again this week, this time for a true Diva moment on the streets of Mumbai. In tears, she assessed the squalor of India, proclaiming: “If I win the money I would love to come back to a place like this and help those kids.” Notice how centered she is in the frame, and how well lit she is at this moment. Another stirring performance by the Blessed Virgin Millie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX RUTGERSpaul 07-11-03 1
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX tig_ger 07-11-03 2
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX minitroll 07-12-03 3
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX moonbaby 07-12-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
1. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
I'm looking forward to what these reviews will say about Reichen, in particular. He seems to look better with the warmer weather.

Also, upon arriving at the pit stop last night, had this facial expression when looking at Phil waiting for their results, very intriguing.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
Late, but worth the wait. I enjoyed it as always, especially the quotes of the week.

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-12-03, 02:14 AM (EST)
3. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
Thanks Larry, as usual your journal is great! I loved your comments about Chuck's horrible "temperature-innapropriate" outfit.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
4. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - WEEK SIX"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-03 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

Black socks...with shorts...with pasty white legs...someone call the fashion police! Lock Chuck up and throw away the key! ( I was going to say 'lock up Chuck' but that brings to mind another ugly mental image, hehehehe)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •