The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
What's that? We won? WE WON! Victor, can you believe it? WE ARE THE OFFICIAL WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE!

Thanks for being encouraging of me when I struggled with carrying the pig -- even if you were being a tad bit annoying about it. And hey, you rocked the Detour and passed Luke! I guess it's karma for getting into that argument with LaKisha & Jen, don't you agree?

Anyway, let's go and celebrate our victory! WE WON!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale CwazyWabbit 05-11-09 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale beau_30 05-13-09 4
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale Max Headroom 05-12-09 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale Seana 05-13-09 5
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale Molaholic 05-12-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
Hey! We came in second...with no help from boys. No, Luke doesn't count any more than Victor does. Hey, they could say the first all female team won the Amazing Race. Get it? They never did show my funny side on this show. People tell me though that I made them laugh...and cry.

Oh the dreams I had for the million dollars. Yeah, I would have shared some of it with Cara. She did eat a few bugs really fast for me. Oh, well. I'm just glad to be back home where everyone speaks English and can will do what I tell them to do. Jaime's world should be a lot happier now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
we are the second female team to come in second place. That is pretty awesome. Its cool if you ask me.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-09, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
*puts on fake smile*

*claps halfheartedly*

Well, at least Margie and U-Turn Boy Luke didn't win.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-09, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
True dat.

We looked great clapping though, didn't we? I mean, we had all that time to rest and relax...we were hot. Smokin'!

Gosh Luke. Too bad about you getting frustrated. It was almost as bad as if you'd had to do two Detours or something.

Sig by agman

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale"
What a ho-hum finale. Sure, we had a little drama as Luke appeared to breeze through the final roadblock, but really, who was surprised to see him collapse after all the shots of Margie saying "He remembers everything!" They may as well as put a crawl across the screen

EPBvM's Kiss Of Death

I was hoping that Jamie & Cara would take the honorable route and wait for Luke & Margie to show up at the final mat and step across together. Luke gave them their Place money.

Agman's specialty

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •