The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-08, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Welcome to Moscow! Again...um. But it's a different part of Moscow, which is a really big city. Huge. How about those tasks this leg, huh? Go here, do this, then that, then go somewhere else.

Nick and Starr You are first yet again. You win yet another trip that you can take after the Race is over. I guess it's good that things are going your way, since Starr can't function unless winning is a foregone conclusion.

Andrew and Dan...wait. Really? Holy crap. You're in second. And you had to do a Speed Bump, which you stunk at. I can't even believe it.

Ken and Tina, You need a clue to get checked in. A clue. You need one. Tina, you didn't get the last clue. The one that tells you to come to the Pit Stop. Look in your hand. Look in Ken's hand. Is there a Pit Stop clue there? OK, so you have to go somewhere else and find it. I'll be waiting. OK. See you.

Toni and Dallas, Everyone else has already checked in, so I'm just going to put you out of your misery here. But, look on the bright side! You've essentially won a trip for two to Moscow courtesy of CBS and The Amazing Race, which you can enjoy right now and for as long as it takes for the US consulate to get you new passports. Gosh, what will Starr do for fun at airports now.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Nick is still available, or post as the Shetland pony lady or a cabbie.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 Snidget 12-01-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 Max Headroom 12-01-08 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 HauntedOne 12-01-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 dabo 12-01-08 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 warp_core breach 12-02-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 PsychoKitty 12-01-08 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 Molaholic 12-01-08 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 samboohoo 12-02-08 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 Ontheroadagain 12-03-08 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 beau_30 12-04-08 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10 indy42 12-07-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Nobody loves me
Nobody takes me
Sitting in the clue box
They can't find. Nyah Nyah.

Ken and Tina's Clue

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
But winning is a foregone conclusion.

Well, as long as we don't have a "execute an NFL safety blitz against 264-lb quarterback Daunte Culpepper" as a roadblock task, anyway...

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-08, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
I wonder if that blond that gave us money would let me stay with her while we wait for our new passports

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
She was smokin' hot, why she didn't just say the American Embassy is two blocks over... Dude!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-08, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
I still love you, baby! Gimme a kiss! Can't wait to spend time with you in the Dominican! You're not bringing that redhaired hussy instead of me are you?? Are you??

Probably that's why you left your pack in the taxi cab... thinking too much about other things and now look at us. Stuck in Moscow and now you want to shack up with some blond bimbo you met on the street... but I still love you, baby! Gimme another kiss!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Wow! What a joyride! Moscow is a cool town, but man! These cabbies sure smoke like chimneys! Cough! Cough!

Why am I on the floor? I could be enjoying all these cool sites! Whassup dude? Where's my warm, strapping human? I have abandonment issues!

Dallas' Fannypack

Thanks Snidget!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Holy Borschski -- what an adwenture!

Smoking cabbies

Funny alphabet

Mega Metro stations

Mysterious statues

xxxxxxxxxx
V.I. LENINxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot V.I. LENIN

And a Special Gift of money and a cool AMERICAN Passport! Yipee! I can go to the States and become a contestant on BB! Or maybe even SYTYCD! Watch out!

До свидания

~pithy siggie comment pending~

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
You say huh? I say Boo Yah!!!!

Must be my new shoes.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
DANG It! I can't believe we were beaten to the mat by the Dimtwat Twins. But at least I didn't leave my money and passport in the backseat of a cab.

Tina, just order me where to go next and I'll be there.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-04-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
Whats up my homies. Its been awhile but I've been in the lurker room.

I had to film some side things for Phil. It was fun.

Can't wait to see my team at the final.

Hey, NExt season which is February 15, 2009. I want to be Jerry the Sound Guy. Watch Phil's Diary and thats who I want to be.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.10"
I must say... Being in the top 3... Is an...

Interesting development...

*paces*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •