The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm a Freaking Idiot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm a Freaking Idiot"
I guess if the racers are fair game, then so are the viewers. How long ago did we find out that last night's episode would be shown an hour earlier? How many ads for that Victoria's Secret Ho Fest did I see in the past week? In the past 2 days?? Yet here was the scene at Chez Fester last night...

8:42 PM EST
<Fester enters the room and turns on the television & VCR to make sure that the tape is cued and ready to go for The Amazing Race 3, Episode 7>

TV: *Click*

Fester: <Changes channel to local CBS affiliate>

TV: "A 'Roadblock' is a task that only one person may perform..."

Fester: "Wait a minute, that sounds like....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" <commences cranial flogging with remote>

I have no right to criticize Heather and Eve or the Diesel Gang any more. I am truly an idiot. But at least Andre and Damon were asleep at the switch with me. That's certainly comforting. Hey Phil, where's my clue? Here's a dollar...

Dumbest. Viewer. Ever.

Fester <-- Wonders how long the numberpad impressions will last on his forehead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot Schnookie Palookie 11-21-02 1
 RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot wildchickenhunter 11-21-02 2
 RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot AMAI 11-21-02 3
 RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot Lisapooh 11-21-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
1. "RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot"
LMAO Fester! I too forgot about it being on at 8 but I lucked out by turning on the tv at 8 to see what was one.

Hey Phil, where's my clue? Here's a dollar
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
2. "RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot"
Oh Fester....that's too bad. I can't believe you missed it. After they ran all the underware commercials for weeks.....tsk tsk.... You can't win them all.
I have a feeling you will bounce back next week.

All you really missed was what we already knew(from both TAR and S5)NYC and FDNY may be heros, but they aren't the sharpest bunch.
Guns and Hoses proved last night that if they don't have someone to follow Phil won't even let them finish the course...They were at least 12(and maybe 24) hours behind the other teams.

remember Fester....you can still bash even if you missed the show.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-21-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot"
Poor Fester - well you caught the BEST 15 minutes, I'll tell you that. If ever there were a half an ep of TAR that was worth missing, it was that one.

Nevertheless, your faithful recappers will be working hard over the weekend to let you know the stupefyingly dull details you missed.

I sure you hope you weren't supposed to Officially Recap, Fester

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I'm a Freaking Idiot"
poor fester! The difference between you and the racers is that we like you!

And at least you excell at SB ping pong. Oh, wait nevermind,

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •