The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-06, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Okay, you there, assembled losers...hey...quiet down over there, Tom and Terry. You'd think you and Kellie and Jamie have had enough time to practice your cheers together all that long, long time in Sequesterville.

Vipul, Arti, Sa'eed, Bilal: try and look ethnic, would you? CBS is mindful of these things. I mean, look at Survivor. We're all about the diversity this season.

Oh, Chos: could you try to look both ethnic and happy for those people who made it to the top three "all by themselves"? OK, that's not good enough. I can see the smiles slipping there. Why don't you imagine them back climbing the Great Wall of China. That was pretty funny.

David and Mary, could you try to look happy without actually showing any teeth? Thanks.

Duke and Lauren...who are you again? Oh yes, I remember now. Right.

Peter, please stop telling Sarah how to clap. I'm sure she knows how. You're going to miss your cue. Pay attention, Peter. *I* am the one in charge here, thank-you very much.

Dustin and Kandice, being beauty queens, I'm sure you know how to pretend that you're happy for someone who beat you, so just do that.

OK, places people! Here they come!

TYLER AND JAMES!

4 continents, 13 countries and 40,000 miles! You are the official winners of The Amazing Race!

Here's a product placement phone to call your mom and tell her the news. We've arranged for her to be all surprised despite the camera and sound crew in her living room.

Tell us how you feel!

Rob and Kimberly: You got second place. Tell us how *you* feel.

Alright, BREAK TIME! Everybody meet back here in a few hours. Lyn and Karlyn are just getting into NYC now.

*Later...*

Lyn and Karlyn, you're the third team to arrive, but at least you weren't still sitting in a shack in Alaska when a note was delivered telling you that Team Alpha Male already won. That would totally suck.

A Short Message to You from Me

Thank-you all for participating in the Be the Amazing Racer game this year! It's fun because you come out to play. *air smooches* to you all. (Sorry no real ones - I have germs. *achoo*)

The Players

Dustin: bystander
Kandice: beau_30

Erwin: tvgeek401
Godwin: cahaya

Duke: mikey
Lauren: Lasann

Kellie: byoffer
Jamie: pinksparkleguitar

Lyn: Sahara
Karlyn: Cyndimaus

David: warp_core breach
Mary: Denalio

Rob: CwazyWabbit
Kimberly: dragonflies

Saeed: zipperhead
Bilal: Catty Chat

Peter: popeave
Sarah: Catty Chat

Tom: emydi
Terry: Peetah

Tyler: HistoryDetective
James: alec7

Vipul: Max Headroom
Arti: Couch Tater

The Native Greeter: Molaholic
Phil’s Golf Equipment: mrc
The Amazing Turtleneck: moonbaby
Sarah’s Leg: Couch Tater
Taxi Driver: Max Headroom
Magilla: dabo

Drop-in Players:

Bus Stop Bench: finally typing
DeltaPin: self
jbug: self
Travelocity Gnome: foonermints
Various: Cygnus EcksOne

Administrative Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), Karlyn's crazy skydive instructeur or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Cygnus X1 12-11-06 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Max Headroom 12-11-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Max Headroom 12-11-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Seana 12-11-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale foonermints 12-11-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Seana 12-11-06 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Cyndimaus 12-11-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Sahara 12-16-06 25
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Cygnus X1 12-11-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale dragonflies 12-11-06 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Cygnus X1 12-11-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale CwazyWabbit 12-11-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Molaholic 12-11-06 11
 *grumble grumble...* moonbaby 12-11-06 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale pinksparkleguitar 12-12-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale byoffer 12-12-06 15
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale beau_30 12-12-06 16
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale pinksparkleguitar 12-12-06 17
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale beau_30 12-12-06 18
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale dabo 12-12-06 19
                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale Cygnus X1 12-12-06 20
 Be the Amazing Racer 11 seahorse 12-12-06 21
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 Cygnus X1 12-12-06 22
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 seahorse 12-13-06 23
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 Cygnus X1 12-13-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"

#YAAAWWWNNN#

--A few million viewers, give or take a few million

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
You heard it from Tyler and James -- it's all in the hands of God, and our taxi driver! Didn't I tell you that taxi drivers rule this race?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Phil,

Thank you for doing such an excellent job hosting the race. Arti and I had a great time in the short time we were with you. I have one request for future seasons, though: Can you please Philiminate the unpleasant teams earlier so viewers will enjoy the second half of the season?

Best regards,
Vipul

12-11-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
I'm sorry, Vipul. It's illegal to tamper with the outcome of a game show. Which this is what TAR is, really. We offer a prize, and so are obligated to make it a fair fight for all our competitors.

No problem. Unlikable teams will be eliminated fairly early on. We'd like to establish that they're unlikable first, though, OK?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Gnommie is open for business:

Bring your Wyborowa. It 's lots more entertaining than the finale.

Thrown out for a Sprint phone plug? Be looking for me on your next vacation, Manboobie. Oh, I have NO idea how all your credit, bank and pin numbers got published in The Nigerian Times.

12-11-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Sorry Gnomie. Money talks. Sprint has money. You guys wanna shell out and we'll give you your preferential spot back. It's not like we never mentioned you at all this season.

Is it? I can't remember.

You would not believe how many deposed Nigerian politicos are in refugee camps. Those poor people are always emailing me about helping to get their money from the bank that is unjustly holding it from them. I have given my banking info to one poor widow. She's being nice about it and giving me a percentage. Woo! Early retirement!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Stupid #@!&#@ airport.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Now, now, Lyn, watch that finger, now! Going to the wrong airport was like going to the wrong hospital during labor, wasn't it? But our children will be so proud of how kind and polite we were to the other racers throughout the race, don'tcha think?

12-11-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-06 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

C'mon, Rob: Pop the damn question to Kimberly already! Remember Colin, or Ray, for cryin' out loud? Or Collin Raye, for that matter?

Another on-air proposal would be more interesting than anything else I've had to do with this silly season.

Or are you going to be the next John Vito and Jill?
ETA: Another fine job by Phil. *chooms*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Come on Harry! Rob can't propose to me until he has a suitable rock to put on my finger! That little bitty prize money for 2nd place sure wasn't enough! He's still working for it!

talking since before I was born!

12-11-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Is this the size rock you had in mind?

The Early Show is brought to you by Acme Dehydrated Boulders . . .

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Come on! Would everyone stop telling me what to do? I'm a grown-up and I can make my OWN decisions.....right, Kimberley?

No, really. There won't be any proposing until she tells me I can. UNLIKE Ray, I know how to obey MY girl.

And who's this JohnVito and Jill you mention? Is Jill a super-duper alien creature like my girl, 'cause if not, then we are nothing like them.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Even though I wasn't in this leg, I want to congratulate the winning team -- guys, go out and have a nice party with your million. Maybe even spluge a little and get gramps a quick eye-brow treatment.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "*grumble grumble...*"
I'd better be ALL OVAH the ALL STAR TAR, that's all I'm sayin'

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Hey Tyler and James, Conngrad, um . . .congret, uhhh...good job, boys!

I'm a cute cheerleader! Y-A-Y!

Oh all the gamecock jokes that have could have been. Oh well, next season I'll pick better.

THANKS SEANA FOR THE GAME!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Gimme a "D"
Gimme a "E"
Gimme a "T"
Gimme a "O"
Gimme a "X"

Yay, DETOX!!

Oh, heck, gimme a break. They didn't even show Jamie and I at the final mat. C'mon people, the blondes weren't the only blondes you know.

smooches to Phil for running this game.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Were pretty blondes! At least we didn't give up on shooting that arrow!
And we made final four! You two didn't even make final 7!

Blondes have Feelings as well

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-12-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
3 words - - - 'Bama beat you.

I'm a cute cheerleader! Y-A-Y!

Suckahs!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Oh yea! Well we spent more time with phil and getting to know his golf equipment. Thats how we managed this far! He throw us to the curve once we lost and hooked up with the Addicts! See phil gets around!

Blondes have Feelings as well

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
Hugs, where're my hugs, all four or eight of you, whatever, it's all about the huggin' ...and who gets a chance on Mulligin TAR.

12-12-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10 Finale"
You? Need to go hang with Gui-TAR-zan.

And his jungle band . . .

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Be the Amazing Racer 11 "
I am ready to do whatever it takes to win the next million. I feel so deprived.

12-12-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 "
Are you saying you already burned through Amberexia's million, hmmm?
And your last show wasn't enough for you, DAWboy?

Alex, you do have John and Scott Tom and Terry on speeddial, right?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 "
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-06 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

That million and several more.

You do realize, TAR gave us 1/2 million just for showing up on TAR 7, How much ya think they are giving us for TAR all-stars.

12-13-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11 "
Don't tell me. It's probably more then the GNP of all the countries you'll be racing through combined.

We? Don't need it. We have more important things to do, like . . . um . . . er . . .

#crickets#

Ah, just like old times.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •