The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

Humble Disclaimer: My apologies. I had a bit of a senior moment and forgot that I had volunteered myself to do the first leg. Under more cogent circumstances, I prepare for this assignment by taping the episode and purposely watching for Hawkeye-likely moments. So I will attempt this from memory. Please forgive if it turns out rather demi-tushed

1. Apparently, the concept of car rental is foreign to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. So just what do weary travelers do to get a ride?

2. Sa’eed declined to shake hands with one of the women racers. What other otherwise normal social custom(s) will he generally avoid?

3. What other advantages, besides pre-boarding, does having a prosthetic leg have in TAR?

4. So tell us, just what do fisheyes taste like?

5. Give two other uses for the Chinese ahn woon wielded by the Forbidden City guards.

6. Why was there no ubiquitous and superfluous Native Greeter at the pre-pit stop mat? </self-promoting BTR plug>

7. The Cheerleaders were beaten by Tom and Terry in their detour. What kind of task will the Cheerleaders need in order to come out on top?

8. What other “Great Wall” could the taxi driver had taken Kimberly?

9. Just how will Peter fix Sarah’s hydraulic fluid leak?

10. Give harmonious names to the twin Native Greeters. </self-promoting BTR plug>

eta siggie once I got home

Ubiquitous and Superfluous

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 Peetah 09-20-06 1
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 Seana 09-20-06 2
   Pot calling Kettle... Molaholic 09-21-06 3
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 dabo 09-21-06 4
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 foonermints 09-21-06 5
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 Max Headroom 09-21-06 6
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 Colonel Zoidberg 09-21-06 7
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 cahaya 09-21-06 8
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 dajaki 09-23-06 9
   RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 Molaholic 09-23-06 10
 RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10 ARnutz 09-23-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
1. Mine cars, or Derby horses

2. Beard trims from the barber

3. Removable, so better leg room on all those economy class flights

4. Chicken feet?

5. Actually, it's the limbo stick from the Jamaica roadblock in TAR 7, recycled

6. Couldn't find anyone interested in the part-time hours

7. Human pyramids, or spirit fingers

8. The Great Sea Wall of Holland, the Humpty Dumpty's Great Wall

9. With a pep talk to the fluid

10. Mighty Mat of the Winning, Peacful Showers of Rest

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
1. Apparently, the concept of car rental is foreign to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. So just what do weary travelers do to get a ride?
I dunno about KY, but I guess Kimberly just makes Rob drive her places.

2. Sa’eed declined to shake hands with one of the women racers. What other otherwise normal social custom(s) will he generally avoid?
Frankly, I was wondering how they were going to handle any gross food challenges. Who knew fish eyes were halal?

3. What other advantages, besides pre-boarding, does having a prosthetic leg have in TAR?
Perhaps it can be used to club overly critical fellow Racers?

Probably a bit like fish guts, only not as chewy.

5. Give two other uses for the Chinese ahn woon wielded by the Forbidden City guards.
Ahn woon? What is an ahn woon? *confused look*
*hides Tribble sig*

6. Why was there no ubiquitous and superfluous Native Greeter at the pre-pit stop mat? </self-promoting BTR plug>
Because a U&S Native Greeter at the non-Pit-Stop mat was extra superfluous and therefore unnecessary.

7. The Cheerleaders were beaten by Tom and Terry in their detour. What kind of task will the Cheerleaders need in order to come out on top?
Maybe learn a new clapping game or a rope-jumping chant.

I would have liked to see her trying to get to The Wall in Berlin.

Well, obviously with duct tape.

10. Give harmonious names to the twin Native Greeters. </self-promoting BTR plug.
I do not remember them. I will therefor name them after guinea pigs I had as a child:

Piggle-dee-dee and Iggy Wiggy Biggy Piggy

You'd have to be a real dork to know what an ahn-woon is. I mean, really.

09-21-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
3. "Pot calling Kettle..."
You'd have to be a real dork to know what an ahn-woon is. I mean, really.

at least I didn't confuse it with a quadrotriticale harvester...

Not just Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 01:10 AM (EST)
4. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

1. Kaintuck is chockfulla toll roads, don't no one there drives much 'lessin' they gots spare change ta burn.

2. Staring down blouses, except when it means facing Mecca.

3. Not needing to eat as much.

4. Doesn't matter, you're hungry again an hour later.

5. Tripping. Those really big fish eyes.

6. Silent Bob at the entrance.

7. Discussions with doorknobs.

8. The Himalayas, would have been a great fare too.

9. Okay, some things we just don't go into around here.

Sorry.

10. United and Korean. Okay, not the right answer, but the subtletly of those had me hoohawing.

I'm funny that way.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"

2. Washing them?

3. Hiding a flask of rum. Oh, wait, that would be Survivor.

4. Mini salty super balls.

5. Vulcan swizzle sticks.

6. There was. See Vulcan picture above. He was just cloaked.

7. Pantsless Wednesdays

8. Great Wall Station, Antarctica.

9. Email Chenbot for blueprints. Part of HER brain must be fixed with chewing gum. A leg would be a snap.

10. Shi Ann "A" & "B"

Don't forget the Gnome!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
6. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"

They carpool: Two Kentuckians, one donkey.

Eating with chopsticks??

It can be used in a strategic way to motivate one's teammate. "Hey Peter, is that a coin on the ground? Can you bend over and pick it up for me? BOOM - instant motivation.

Based on personal experience in China, I hope they taste better than jellyfish.

1. "Motivating" tourists to move along faster.
2. "Motivating" slow-moving TAR contestants to move along faster.

The whole thing was so rushed in getting set up, BvM forgot to hire a greeter.

Roadblock: Dating the star quarterback.

It would've been a long drive by taxi, but my vote is for Hadrian's Wall in Scotland.

Doesn't duct tape fix everything?

10. Give harmonious names to the twin Native Greeters. </self-promoting BTR plug>

In honor of Erwin and Godwin's return to their "homeland":
Kim Il Sung
Kim Jong Il

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
1. Borrow a tractor? Or a horse? I definitely saw a few horses in my last trip to Kentucky...

2. I'd say shaving, but they clearly went for the Howie Mandel look on the top of their heads...of course, I just invoked Howie Mandel's name after a mention of declining to shake hands...I wonder if Sa'eed's germ-phobic as well. Bear hugs are OK in that regard, though...

3. Take it off and whack someone with it when they just Won't. Shut. Up. Maybe if Rob and Kimberly get far, it will be useful for that.

4. Part of me says they don't really taste like anything...part of me really doesn't care to find out.

5. All I got is "Pro-Wide Split, 78 Out, ahn woon. Lame, sure. It's better than "Clean-up ahn woon" considering the word "Aisle" should be in there somewhere.

6. There was only room in the budget to have him there for one racer. The rest of the time, he was off selling cheap DVDs or something.

7. "A Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this Detour, teams have to choose between two popular ways of behaving - Pleasant and Annoying. In Pleasant, teams must walk up to a person and make continued small talk with them for two minutes. The task takes only two minutes, but being forced to be pleasant for that time can be hard enough to make one's head explode. In Annoying, teams must find a person and try to annoy them into saying four curse words. It's not as demanding, but getting someone to curse at you without asking them to do so could take a long time."

8. The same Great Wall, just a different part of it? Or maybe the Berlin Wall? I got nothing...

9. By plugging it with...wait, this is a PG-13 board, right? Never mind...

10. Hey and You? Or I could go with the old Austin Powers stand-bys of Fook Mi and Fook Yu.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"

Hitchhike (a hazardous undertaking).

Bar hopping.

Secret compartments for illicit materials.

Ask my wife (yes, she eats them every time we have fish, as many Malaysians do). I haven't tried it.

1. For sale as a cheap "Made in China" tourist souvenir.
2. Contains a hidden camera to take pictures of capitalist spies posing as tourists.

6. Why was there no ubiquitous and superfluous Native Greeter at the pre-pit stop mat?

The feng shui of the mat's directional alignment wasn't quite right.

On top? Golf.

A prison with four of them.

With hydraulic fluid of his own. (Don't ask where it comes from.)

10. Give harmonious names to the twin Native Greeters.

Yin and Yang.

Foo dogs by Tribe

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
Disclaimer: I answer before reading the answers of others.
Stick out their thumbs and hope a donkey cart comes along.
Phrases and actions on the Islamic African American "No" List: What Up, Dawg?, High 5s, Icky Shuffle, Yo Momma!
While Peter carries Sarah, she can remove it to beat back others who are racing them to the mat.
Salty, like really big caviar
I don't remember what the ahn woon was. A sword? A club? Can it be used in Ultimate Cage Fighting?
Sorry, it was time for the government mandated daily meal of fish eyes.
Obviously a pyramid building task!
The Great Wall of Kung Pao Noodles which was built to feed the Chinese populace during the 17th century.
He's already asked Phil's make-up crew for the heavy duty resin that they use to keep Phil's eyebrow fixed in place.
What were the names of those Siamese twin brothers who eventually moved to the US, married and produced multiple offspring? Use their names.

09-23-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
What were the names of those Siamese twin brothers who eventually moved to the US, married and produced multiple offspring? Use their names.

Chang and Eng

Ubiquitous and Superfluous

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: TAR 10 Hawkeye 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-06 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

Duh! Aren't there, like, more horses than people in Kentucky? Yup. They ride horses!

Rooting for an NFL team that is actually good!

When you trip the racers who are trying to run past you, it won;t hurt at all!

Tastes like chicken. Doesn't everything?

Huh?!?!?!

He/she was busy shipping girl babies to the States.

Uhhh... this is a PG-13 forum, right?

The Great Wall of "china" (as in dishes) at Macy's bridal shop!

Plug it up with his finger.

Wang and Chung! Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •