The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Right now, this is just for taking names of people who're interested in writing up the show. We don't know how many episodes we have yet -- and, as with American Idol, it might make sense to pick things up after the auditions, since running through dozens of bad comedians can take out the strongest in three shots. This partially depends on how many people we get, though -- there's some decent material in the audition shows. (And by the way, welcome to the Buck Star show!) You don't need to have written any prior summaries to do one for LCS. A sense of sarcasm and a little snark are helpful. You need a few hours free to write it, a recorder that works, and if you can find your spellcheck button, you're way ahead of the pack.

Anyone interested?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... ARnutz 05-19-06 1
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... akiss4u2have 05-31-06 2
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... joeyb 05-31-06 3
   RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... Estee 05-31-06 4
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... Snidget 05-31-06 5
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... bystander 06-01-06 6
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... Cyndimaus 06-01-06 7
 RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary ... newsomewayne 06-01-06 8
 State of the summary union. Estee 06-03-06 9
   RE: State of the summary union. bystander 06-05-06 10
 Now that the rest of you are safe..... Estee 06-15-06 11
   RE: Now that the rest of you are sa... Cyndimaus 06-15-06 12
       6/20 episode is yours. Estee 06-15-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

I would like to "tentatively" sign up. I say tentatively because I will not be free until after June 27th, so if that is after the sucky ones are eliminated, then I'm a go!

Just an FYI, I plan to sign up for Big Brother too. I'll have to coordinate with that.

ETA: {{crickets}} I'm not doing it alone or even by tag-team.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

akiss4u2have 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail akiss4u2have Click to send private message to akiss4u2have Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
I'm interested but not sure. I say not sure because i've never done this before and have only just found this site today. I don't think I can be any worse then Buckstar and the Buckstar show. I will however get a clue a lot faster than he does that I stink! I personally like the girl w/ the lisp and the guy with cerebral palsy.

joeyb 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyb Click to send private message to joeyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
LAST EDITED ON 05-31-06 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Hey Estee

I,m not sure what you mean by writing up the show, I might be interested, please respond

05-31-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Go here and start reading for a few examples: http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/newssection.php?x=||1
Skip over anything I've done. It's good practice for later.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
I'm interested, but only after June 25th. I got a trip back out west to see if the hot springs are still hot.

Hopefully by some method other than sticking one of my feet down into one.

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-01-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Just popping in to say Hi to Estee and tell her she does a GREAT job writing summaries and I always look forward to reading them.

I'd like to stay and chat a while but I gotta run....

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Okay, okay, stop twisting my arm! I'll do it already! But I'd prefer one a bit later on into it if that's possible after we've had them in the "house/boat" for a bit. (so I know better who the heck I'm writing about...I'm slow that way....)

sig courtesy of Cygnus

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Last Comic Standing #4 summary sign-up thread "
Since you said I had to, I'm here to sign up. I won't be able to do one, at least not with any injustice, until after the month of June.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-03-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
9. "State of the summary union."
No one wants to go through labor, but everyone wants to hold the baby. :p Come on, peeps: there's got to be someone who can tackle an audition show...

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-05-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the summary union."
Sorry, I missed the auditions.

06-15-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
11. "Now that the rest of you are safe..."
Fine. We're through the semifinals. The Twelve are set. We're heading for the ship. Can I get a summarizer name for the first episode in which something actually happens?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-15-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Now that the rest of you are safe..."
*cautiously raises hand* I'll do it.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

06-15-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
13. "6/20 episode is yours."
Good. Suffering is always best in groups.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •