The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
I've watched LCS since day one. Out of all the comics the one that has me spitting out my beer week after week is Todd. If he's not having standing sex on stage he's wearing a sign, growling or singing the "attention song". The guy is hilarious and seems to be on all the time (which is fun for me but I suppose could get old if I lived in the house with him). The joke last week about the forty year old guy burning out with his car and then the woman running into the street saying to "touch me where babies come from" was so funny I had tears coming down my cheeks. Yes I know humor is a personal thing but Todd has my vote especially when you look at the competition..I mean Dat Phan?? Ralphie May???? Tess?? Steaming dog excrement sitting on the sidewalk is funnier (actual that will always be funny..hehehe)...just my 2 cents.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! PagongRatEater 09-08-04 1
   RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! mochiba 09-09-04 4
   RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! steppingrazor42 09-09-04 7
 RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! zazzy 09-08-04 2
 RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! grit 09-09-04 3
   RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! PagongRatEater 09-09-04 6
 RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! newsomewayne 09-09-04 5
   RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!! indianajeb 09-12-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
I have a man crush on Todd. He isn't always 'funny' but he is always entertaining. Of all the comics, he is the one I would want to hang out with. The cookie monster bit may have been one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

I tried every way I could to figure out his sign last night. Can you tell me what it said?

FTR, Ralphie killed last night, some really great stuff!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
I tried to see what his sign said also but I couldn't read it either...I'd also have to say Geoff Brown has been growing on me..pretty funny also.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
I am OBSESSED with Todd Glass! I love him!
I like that he seems truly crazy, that his act is what he's really like off stage as well. I think Dave Mordal, and possibly John Heffron have that same quality.
But Todd by far I think would be the best in a sit-com!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-08-04, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
Todd falls flat in my book. He seems so desparate...that seems to be his whole act. Glad to know he has some fans. Ralphie is much funnier than Todd. Tess on a good night could beat Todd. Dat, too, but please someone write him some new not Vietnamese related humor.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-09-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
I love Todd, too. He's always "on" - I like that wacky personality of his. Unfortunately his sets aren't always so good. He needs to channel some of that wackiness into his routines.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
Nail on the head, grit. Nail on the head.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
Todd is good. Not the best, but good. I like the fact that he is funny in real life, too. I don't see Dat being that way. Actually, I don't see Dat being funny on stage either, but that's another thread. IMHO, the attention song is just annoying, not funny. But that's just me. If you like it, great.

I would like to hang out with Todd for about a day and a half. After that, I imagine one of us would need an emergency tonsilectomy to remove a baseball from his throat.

It's a lot like science. It can't be explained.

indianajeb 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indianajeb Click to send private message to indianajeb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Todd Glass is the BOMB!!!"
todd glass is one of my favorite people ever. i think its the immaturity factor that contributes to his humor... he acts like hes five and its absolutely hysterical... definitely my second favorite comic on the show...

after gary of course....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •