The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-27-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
This episode appears to be centered around Brooke and rumor has it some of the excitement MAY be about Tyrie as well...um...who have thought it?

Let's talk about the insanity here!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... volsfan 12-27-06 1
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-27-06 2
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-27-06 3
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... volsfan 12-28-06 4
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... FlowerChild 12-28-06 5
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-28-06 6
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... FlowerChild 12-28-06 7
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... Pretty_Kitty 12-28-06 8
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... rjrabbit 12-29-06 20
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... TVFreak 12-28-06 9
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... FlowerChild 12-28-06 10
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-28-06 11
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... nazpink 12-28-06 12
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... volsfan 12-28-06 15
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... nazpink 12-28-06 16
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... maryellennaco 12-29-06 22
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... volsfan 12-29-06 24
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... arkiegrl 12-30-06 27
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... flipxcyd 12-28-06 13
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... maryellennaco 12-28-06 14
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... KwietOne 12-28-06 17
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-29-06 18
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... TVFreak 12-29-06 19
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-29-06 21
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... volsfan 12-29-06 25
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 12-30-06 26
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... flipxcyd 12-29-06 23
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... eire_heart74 12-31-06 28
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 01-01-07 29
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... eire_heart74 01-01-07 30
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... KwietOne 01-01-07 31
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... TVFreak 01-02-07 32
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 01-02-07 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-27-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
R U KIDDIN ME? Is Brooke that big of a spoiled rotten baby brat that she can't handle bad directions. GOOD GRIEF...she needs to get a grip on life. I can't believe that she is sooooooo tore up over that little escapade.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-27-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Oh my friggin God, I can't believe this!!! How emotionally fragile can these nitwits be??

- Colie has a little bit of Mono and she acts like she's got lung cancer. She calls her mother and wails on about how she's on the verge of death. Then, in the hospital, they give her an IV and you'd think they were nailing her to a crucifix - with BIG NAILS!

- The pampered southern HO, whatever her name is, has go to be the most ridiculous cop out in Real World history! She admits to being an "indulgent, pampered girly girl" (I could puke!), and then proves it quite convincingly. She MUST get her nails done! Heaven forbid she goes a week without getting her precious little nails done! She messes up her directions, walks a few lousy blocks, of course gets lost because she has no clue, has a few guys hit on her, and then she comes back to the house and gets into a stupid tiff with the suddenly human Tyrie, collapses into tears, slobbering on the phone with her mother and hyperventilating as if she's being tied to the stake and about to be burnt to death.
She pays a lousy $450.00 a month rent in California?!?!? Where does she live, in a shack in Death Valley?!?? And then her mother admits that SHE (the mother) pays the crying slob's utility bills!! I gotta find a tall building....

12-27-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I think, after this sorry episode, that Brooke actually makes the illustrious Svetlana look like a seasoned, battle hardened Marine compared to Brooke. I could puke. I could just plain puke.

12-28-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I think, after this sorry episode, that Brooke actually makes the illustrious Svetlana look like a seasoned, battle hardened Marine compared to Brooke. I could puke. I could just plain puke.

I agree. The more I think of this episode I just want to smack the taste out of Brooke's mouth.

*rolls eyes*

I finally blogged

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-28-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"

Ok ok.....I want to make it clear that I am NOT about to stick up for Brooke and her actions, but I would like to give a different perspective. In a way (a small way) I can sort of (just sort of) relate with Brooke. If I'm having a really really bad day (and I'm guessing that getting lost, alone can be very frustrating - constituting a bad day) I can easily be set off by the smallest things after that. Do I dare say that maybe it's a female thing? Or maybe it's just me and Brooke. I don't know. I can forgive Brooke for her little freak out after Tyrie made the ghetto comment. After the day she had, she was probably already on the edge of a freak out attack and he just pushed her button. But I do think she went over the edge after that. Hyperventilating? Seriously?? Freaking out saying that you are in hell?? Mommy mommy. Grow up……..Go for a walk, take a couple of deep breaths, have a drink for god sakes……quit your freaking out.

And Colie? Oh man. I'm at a loss for words. You BIG BABY. It's a stupid IV. What are you, six?

Dear MTV, These girls are big babies. Maybe I should visit Colorado and ruff these girls up a little bit. Rough and Tough, Karen's counterpart

12-28-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
>
> I can forgive Brooke
>for her little freak out
>after Tyrie made the ghetto
>comment. After the day
>she had, she was probably
>already on the edge of
>a freak out attack and
>he just pushed her button.
>

I know what Tyrie was thinking when he asked her that question. He was asking, "Oh, so you were in a part of town where you saw a few Black people and all of a sudden you ASSUME you're in the ghetto, right?" Considering how we now know Brooke is so sheltered and is from the south, I don't blame Tyrie for asking a question like that. But for her to fall apart and become a basket case, blabbering to her mother that she is "in Hell," and saying how she hates it in Denver, good grief!! Grow a backbone! Take some Midol! Belt down an Alabama Slammer! Do something! Ugh!

12-28-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
But see Dave....Brooke said NOTHING about black people. She was just talking about her troubling day, used the word ghetto and Tyrie had to open his big mouth rather than just listen. Yes, take some Midol or something, but Tyrie was just looking for trouble. With a smile on his face or not....

Don't misunderstand me here....her blubbering to her mom was totally pathetic.

Funny how I wrote this this morning and now I'm having such a horrible day. Everything that can go wrong...DID. Now I'm on the edge of a freak out attack myself. I know that if someone came up to me and said something dumb right now, I'm likely to snap. Quick....give me some more wine....and LOTS of it. PRONTO.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-28-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
ok I get Brooke. I used to have "meltdowns" over nothing.(in my teens and 20's) I'd scream and cry and feel the world was against me yadda yadda

NOW(in my 30's) I no longer have tantrums because they get nothing accomplished and are very embarrassing. I hope to god Brooke grows out of it. her mother needs to tell her to grow up and suck it up. once my mom stopped indulging me and my fits I started to get it together.
I understand depression BELIEVE me but it is no excuse for childish tantrums!!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-29-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
An IV is nothing compared to childbirth. This is another reason why these people shouldn't procreate.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-28-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I will sat that some parts of Denver are actually quite scary.
That being said, what did she expect? When you're in a strange city, and don't know where you're going, take a taxi or at least use Mapquest or something. And what kind of reaction did she expect she'd get from guys, going out in her short shorts and high heels. The girl looked like a streetwalker!

12-28-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I don't think she looked trashy or anything. I'm sure people where hooting and hollering at her because she was there with a camera crew. AND I think she had directions, but apparently, they were wrong....so who knows.

I still think she's a basket case.

12-28-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
It looked like she had vague directions she scribbled down on a piece of paper, but no map. Now, what kind of idiot - espcially a female - ventures out alone in a strange, large city WITH NO MAP????

As for the subhuman Tyrie, I am in no way sticking up for him (how can one stick up for a subhuman??). But, all he did was ask a question. Stupid as he is, he wanted to get at the bottom of what she was talking about. I think they call this DEBATE. However, when 7 emotionally immature, intellectually challenged strangers who DON'T WORK are left alone in a subsidized mansion so they can GET REAL, these "people" (and I use that term very loosely here) probably can't even spell the word "debate" let alone engage in it like mature adults. All Brooke had to do was answer his little question. Instead she fell apart like a rag doll in a tornado. UGH!!! I could SCREAM!!! I could friggin SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I guess the words that can sum up these "people" would be cry babies!

First off, Colie is crying and writhing in what seems to be pain (and I guess it's legit) but then when she gets home she seems as though nothing had even happened. I don't know what was in that IV to get Colie to that point but it must have been good. The whole "I want my mommy" during the IV was slightly disturbing. My only suggestion for Colie is to never entertain the thought of having children.

As for Brooke....well, I could understand her position a heck of a lot better if she was walking alone, but she wasn't. Sure, not all females like getting "cat calls" while walking but considering she had the camara crew walking behind her it would be safe enough to say that she wasn't in any extreme danger. Tyrie didn't need to make it a point to bring out her use of the ghetto word. I do think the guy was just joking but at the same time when he's spent 98% of the time being a hot head it would make one think that he was about ready to pounce on them. All in all Brooke over-reacted and I think we will see alot of that this season from the majority of these nutcases.

Right now the only ones who seem to be half way decent are Davis and Stephen.

12-28-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Tyrie didn't need to make it a point to bring out her use of the ghetto word. I do think the guy was just joking but at the same time when he's spent 98% of the time being a hot head it would make one think that he was about ready to pounce on them.

I agree and when Tyrie mentioned it, I actually said outloud...oh no, here we go!

First off, Colie is crying and writhing in what seems to be pain (and I guess it's legit) but then when she gets home she seems as though nothing had even happened. I don't know what was in that IV to get Colie to that point but it must have been good.

I might be able to shed a little light on this matter...three years ago Christmas Eve I got food poison (along with 8 other family members) and spent the entire night on the can. By morning, I was dehydrated and had to be taken to the emergency room. I was given two bags of IV to replace the fluids in my body. Before going to the hospital, I couldn't even think of opening my mouth and inserting any type of food and/or drink whatsoever. However, after the first bag of IV, I was actually thinking that I was hungry. After the second bag, I really felt like I could eat something and it would stay down...however, the docs thought I should wait and eat later.

I guess I am trying to say that I saw a tremendous change AFTER the two bags of IV...enough so, that I bet others would have said the same about me as some might think of Colie.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Yeah....that does make sense...I guess it was hard to throw Colie a bone when she behaved like a huge baby...lol.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
The question is, volsfan: Were you CRYING FOR YOUR MOMMY while this IV business was going on???

12-29-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
LMAO! But to answer the question...NO!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Now, what kind of idiot - espcially a female - ventures out alone in a strange, large city WITH NO MAP????

*sheepishly raises hand* I did this recently on a vacation to SF. And I had a bit of a meltdown over getting lost,etc, too.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
AAAARGH! Geez...WTF is wrong with Brooke & Colie? I couldn't help, BUT laugh about Brooke getting lost and losing it after the ghetto comment. Now, I gotta admit Colie is being a bit too emotional about the IV prick, but those pricks hurt! Ok, I'm a woos.

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
This episode should have been entitled, "WAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!" Geez Louise, how OLD ARE these people???? The whole IV thing as Dave mentioned, was wwwwaaaayyyyyyyyyy over the top! And yes, even though they hurt some, squalling like a 2 month old (who get their FEET pricked for a blood draw, BTW) was just ridiculous! And the fact that she's a kisser of every body every where (what'd she say? "I don't play baseball, I make out"?) makes me go HMMMMMM...... Mono??? YEP!

Brookie on the other hand, was quite the little PMS-er. TOTALLY. The whole tantrum could easily have been avoided, had she gotten herself a big old bottle of Midol, along with that anti-depressant she takes. And WHY oh WHY, if she's on medication like that, would she be DRINKING anyway???

And exactly WHERE in freaking California does anyone pay $438.00 month RENT????? I live in a small college town in Texas and the rents here are at least $150.00 month MORE THAN THAT!

A giant nausea-inducing installment, IMHO. UGH! Pass the Pepto!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Hmmm...$438...what kind of place would that be? Must be a closet sized apartment in the ghetto!

A tribephyl siggie
Are you on the list?

12-29-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I still think that for Brooke to have that big of a breakdown/tantrum at her age is inexcusable. I mean, isn't she the one who couldn't wait to "grow up" and openly admitted that she started having sex with her older boyfriend when she was only 14? Well, judging from her actions the other night SHE'S NOT ALL GROWN UP YET!

The other thing I wanted to say is this: On the first episode they showed pictures of Brooke when she was only 14, when she, by her own admission, started her illustrious sex life. At that age she was extremely beautiful. Now, at age 21 or 22, she already looks like she is over 30. What happened in those few short years that has eroded her looks so much? I'm telling you all, she will not age well. By the time she is 30 she'll look like she's in her 40's. By the time she's 45 she'll look like she's 60. Just wait and see.

12-29-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Dave,
When one is watching a group of 20-something-year-old-whiners, what wine would you recommend? Merlot or Zinfandel?

12-29-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 12-29-06 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

>Dave,
> When one is watching
>a group of 20-something-year-old-whiners, what
>wine would you recommend?
>Merlot or Zinfandel?

I think it is called "Lobotomy." It is, ironically, a red wine made by immitation monks in white jackets.

When that's not available I turn to Fred Sanford's favorite, "Champipple." It is a smooth yet fulfilling hybrid blend of extremely cheap champagne ($2.00 a plastic bottle) and Ripple.

When watching "a group of 20-something year old whiners," no drink of higher quality is appropriate.

PS - I don't know which is worse: The damage done to my stomach by drinking these awful concoctions, or the damage done to my vocal chords by screaming at the TV while watching this sorry collection of cretins. Oh, I mean collection of six cretins and one subhuman. Goodness, I wouldn't want to insult the average cretin by throwing Tyrie into that catagory.

12-29-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I never ever thought I would have a wine lesson on the Real World forum of RTVW...hehehehe.

The biggest question? What kind of cheese goes with the wine you drink?

PS: I have made little foam bricks to throw at the TV screen...it gives me a chance to release some energy and I feel much better afterwards.

12-30-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
>I never ever thought I would
>have a wine lesson on
>the Real World forum of
>RTVW...hehehehe.
>
Well Vols, I suppose there's a first for everything.

>The biggest question? What kind of
>cheese goes with the wine
>you drink?
>
Does Cheese Whiz count? (just kidding - good grief!).

>PS: I have made little foam
>bricks to throw at the
>TV screen...it gives me a
>chance to release some energy
>and I feel much better
>afterwards.

What a great idea!!! I need to get a few of those!! Great idea Vols!!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Babbling Brooke...I read this somewhere.

Are you on the list?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Seeing as Colie has made out with what three different roommates, do you think they all freaked out that they might get it too?

It wouldn't be this show unless they all freaked out over dumb stuff. I mean I am sure having mono does make you feel terrible but when it's coming from a drama queen like her, it's hard to feel bad for her.

01-01-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
So, no one else has noticed how much better Brooke looked when she was 14 compared to how "beat" she looks now? I think the difference between how she looked 5-6 years ago and now is startling. I really think that by the time she's 45 she will look like she's 60. What on earth has happened to her in her young life to make her look increasingly not so young??? Obviously she's a sheltered, nervous, pampered mess who falls apart too easily, but SOMETHING else MUST be going on!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
I couldn't help but notice when she called her mom crying her eyes out about being in hell that her mom just seemed to think that was normal. Her reaction wasn't what I thought a mother's reaction would be to their child just breaking down on the phone. Kind of run of the mill another day with Broooke calling like a lunny.

Guess they are used to this?

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
Where do they find these people?

Got Tribe? I did!
Are you on the list?

01-02-07, 00:37 AM (EST)
32. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
>Where do they find these people?
>
>
>
>Got Tribe?
>I did!

>Are you on
>the list?

AA!

01-02-07, 05:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 6 Discussion 12/27/2006"
>>Where do they find these people?

Not in my neighborhood, thank God!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •