The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
It is finally over! The season finale is here and so is Fantasyfest. Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... rjrabbit 08-15-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... rjrabbit 08-15-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Season ... rjrabbit 08-15-06 5
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 4
   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 6
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 7
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... rjrabbit 08-15-06 8
 Oh...tear tear... volsfan 08-15-06 9
   RE: Oh...tear tear... rjrabbit 08-15-06 10
       RE: Oh...tear tear... volsfan 08-15-06 11
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 12
 AHHH! volsfan 08-15-06 13
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-15-06 14
   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... rjrabbit 08-16-06 15
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... nazpink 08-16-06 16
           RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-16-06 17
               RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-16-06 18
                   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-16-06 19
 Tylers high kick fall batts 08-17-06 20
   RE: Tylers high kick fall volsfan 08-17-06 21
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... sunrazor 08-17-06 22
   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... nosymom 08-17-06 23
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-17-06 24
           RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-17-06 25
               RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-17-06 26
                   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... batts 08-18-06 27
                       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-18-06 28
                           RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-18-06 29
                               RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-18-06 30
                               RE: The Real World Key West Season ... JoshInSGV 08-20-06 31
                                   OMG! volsfan 08-20-06 32
                                       RE: OMG! JoshInSGV 08-21-06 33
                                   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-21-06 34
                                       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-21-06 37
                                       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... JoshInSGV 08-22-06 38
 RE: The Real World Key West Season ... livsforluv 08-21-06 35
   RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-21-06 36
       RE: The Real World Key West Season ... DaveThe Dude 08-27-06 39
           RE: The Real World Key West Season ... volsfan 08-27-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I jumped the gun and started a thread. Thought you were MIA. But I should ha

*smooch*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-15-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Damn fingernails. I was trying to say that I should have know that you would show up.

08-15-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Were we both posting at the same time or was I blind and didn't see what you had posted?

*smooch* right back at the rabbit!

Is John being a bitch?

08-15-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I wish I could tell you but I don't get to see it for another 2.5 hours. Tell me what's going on.

08-15-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I missed the first ten minutes of the show but they are getting ready for Fantasyfest and John doesn't have hardly any help to finish the float.

However, John didn't participate in a couple of the things the roomies did at the first of the show.

08-15-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
OK, Ty and the girls are an hour late for Fantasyfest and I would have been urinated off but John handled it as an adult. He said he didn't want to ruin the night for everyone.

They are now getting ready for their last day at work. Ricky is gettin all teary eyed. What a good queen!

08-15-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Ricky is going to divide the bank account with the seven roomies and Svet says there is 1,134 dollars but he tells them that he has added some to it and the total is $35,000 so they will get $5,000 each. Ricky is the hero of the day.

08-15-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Thanks doc! You're the best. I'm watching BB live feeds so I'm saying this in my best Janie/Howie voice.

*smooch*

08-15-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
9. "Oh...tear tear..."
the last night in the house and everyone fell asleep on the couch. Paulaisnuts is the only one awake and packing, she finds something she wrote at the beginning of the season. We have to go through a sob blah blah blah let's all feel sorry for her. BRAK BRAK BRAK

08-15-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Oh...tear tear..."
That was so nice of Ricky to give them the money.

Did the float turn out okay? It looks like Fantasy Fest is a blast from the previews.

08-15-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Oh...tear tear..."
The float turned out fine. The editing is going to make it a mush mush goodbye though.

08-15-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Zach leaves first with Janelle being second. Everyone is being all lovey dovey. *YAWN*

08-15-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
13. "AHHH!"
Jose is a softie and shows some emotion with crying while talking to Paulaisnuts. He says goodbye to Ty and they are all tears.

08-15-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
It was as tear filled ending! WTF? No reunion?

08-16-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
MTV.com says that the reunion is next Tuesday.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
The crew still can't get it together even in their last days together, very typical but hey it all ended in a happily ever after type of dysfunctional way....lol.

Was it just me or did the ending seem like a finale to the nutcase Paula show? Is it not enough torture that we were subjected to her insincere confessionals, baby talk with abusive boyfriend, and her barely breathing tantrums? I would love to take that friggin raggedy blanket/sleeping bag/whatever away and burn it. It looks so dirty and is probably full of boogies from all of Paula's crying and scab flakes. It pains me that Paula, who is the same age as me, not only behaves the way she does but has a blankie, especially a dirty one. Ok, I'm probably being a bit more harsh than necessary but that's what having Ty on your screen every Tuesday night will do to ya.

I have to admit that the only time I felt any emotion was when Jose teared up. I love Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find my self anticipating the reunion show because after all the "we are family" talk I would love to see where they stand now.

08-16-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I have to admit that the only time I felt any emotion was when Jose teared up. I love Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more! The only true feelings (I think) came from Jose and he is a good person at heart. I wish him all the best.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Pretty crummy that John was left all alone to finish the float. I mean, all alone except for Ricky. And to think, Svetlana, Janelle and Ty spent the whole day lounging around, wasting time, and they not only never helped with the float but were over an hour late to get there to start the parade! And Janelle even lied to Ricky on the phone and told him they'd be there right away! And she gets a bonus for this?!? WTF!!!

At the very end, when everyone was saying their good byes, did you notice that the least emotional was Svetlana? And even though she's been gushing about how much she learned and how much she has grown up she was clutching a stuffed animal like a l2 year old!

In a way I can see why Svetlana would probably want to go home. After all, once she is home and around her family her whole experience will again be all about her. She will go back to the constant praise, constant pampering, & daddy's Visa card. She'll get everything she wants - with no one like John or Zach (or even Jose) to introduce any normalcy in her life. Ugh!

08-16-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I really feel sorry for Svet because her family (mother) will "protect her from the low life trash" that is the real world. So freakin frustrating.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-17-06, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tylers high kick fall"
Did you guys see Tyler fall on that step while he was doing the show? He was high kicking..... slipped and fell on that step and fell right on his @§§.
I was like... "Oh, NOOOOOOOOO!" LOLOLOLOL

It was right before the commercial. He was proudly kicking his leg up to his face, and to the side, and slipped on the step.

08-17-06, 06:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Tylers high kick fall"
Yes, I caught it and am still LOLing! I have it on tape and have watched it about 10 times so far...gotta get my laughs in this week.

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
There is no reunion? That is what somebody said... There has to be a reunion show!! I like Paula a lot better now!! She has come a long way... The poem was such a sweet guesture. Maybe she will not talk like a baby anymore. Tyler's high kicks cracked me up! I did not know a man could do that!! lol

nosymom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nosymom Click to send private message to nosymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Thank goodness its over. Most boring cast since RR Paris.

08-17-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Well, Paris was pretty boring......

I still liked John and Zack. At least they were normal. Well, reasonably normal. Wait, do I know what normal is? I better go crack open a beer.

08-17-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I agree Dave, I don't think this was a boring sesaon at all. To an extent, I think this was a very mature group but at times they were more childish than other seasons.

08-17-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Well Vols, old man, I do think this season was alot better than most. Some of the behavior was idiotic, some of it was disgustingly immature, but alot of it was rather good. I'm still disappointed in Svetlana, and Paula Walnuts still comes across (at least to me) a phony nitwit, and I think Janelle is alot meaner and more self-centered than most people think. Ty, well, I don't know. Sometimes he acted pretty cool and other times he was a self-centered egotistical jerk. Jose was mostly ok, and sometimes outstanding, but some of the thinks he said made me wonder. John and Zack were the best.

Do you all really think Ricky, the owner of the business, was gay? Just because he got emotional once or twice means nothing.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-18-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Do you all really think Ricky, the owner of the business, was gay?

Yes, with no doubt in mind, most assuredly, I am very certain that man very positively is gay.
His emotions had no bearing on the giveaways. Most of the beacons came from what was said between the lines.

08-18-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
28. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Well Batts, you might be right. However, I have met several people like Ricky, and none of them were gay. Clue me in!

08-18-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
29. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I'm with batts...there is no question in my mind of Ricky's sexual orientation. My gay dar pings everytime he is on the screen.

08-18-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
30. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Well, I thought Ricky was a pretty decent person. He crtainly is a hard worker, he's smart, and he was extremely patient and nice to the RW cast. Maybe he should be on the Reunion Show this Tuesday so he can give his opinion of what it was REALLY like to employ that gang. He would probably have a very interesting insight into what really went on - you know, the stuff they never showed us on screen.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to this week's Reunion Show. This could be very interesting. Was the Reunion Show shot befopre or after Paula's recent arrest?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I'm so glad the season is over. It did seem like it took forever.

Now, regarding Ricky... my gaydar was in full alert mode the minute he showed up in my TV. Ricky is gay, and for being an older gentleman, I think he's pretty hot. <blushing>

08-20-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
32. "OMG!"
At least I am not the only one! I thing Ricky is hott too.

Josh, you need to stop by more often!

*waves*

08-21-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: OMG!"
Vols,
Great minds think alike. I'll share Ricky with you just because I love your Real World summaries. It's better than the actual show.

08-21-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
1) I always thought the word "gaydar" was supposed to be obnoxious and considered offensive by some people? Is it?

2) I still say I've met several people that were at least a little like Ricky. None of them were gay.

3) Ricky is an "older gentleman??" What constitutes "old" these days, 25???

4) With all this Ricky swapping (or whatever you call it) going on in this forum, am I the only non-gay person here?? Am I the only person who doesn't want to have Ricky for lunch? Good grief! I suddenly feel all alone.

08-21-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
37. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
1) I don't find "gaydar" offensive at all. I have a couple of griends that try to use their "gaydar" even though they aren't gay...mine works much better than theirs!

2) I can't really explain what I mean when I say my "gaydar" pinged when Ricky was on the screen. It really wasn't anything he said or did but the way he came across (acted...I guess).

3) I am guessing Ricky to be in his middle/late 30's. That would be "older" than the typical viewer of The Real World...no?

08-22-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
38. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I think Vols covered most of it but here are my two cents worth:

1. I've never heard of "gaydar" being considered offensive. To me, it's just the ability to identify someone as gay by certain common characteristics. It's not an exact science, but at least for me, my gaydar seems to be accurate most of the times.

2. When I described Ricky as "older", I didn't mean to imply that he's old. I just meant to say that he's mature, not just by age, but also by the way he carries himself.

And sorry to express the obvious, but Ricky is hott and I would have him for lunch, breakfast and dinner. So, I guess you are alone, Dave.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
It can't be over. I love this show. Overall I thought it was great.

08-21-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
I agree. Much better than most of the past eight to ten seasons or so. Let's hope the next one is even better!

08-27-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
39. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
The next Real World season is in Denver, right? Has filming been completed yet? When does the new season premier? Sorry I'm so uninformed!

08-27-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
40. "RE: The Real World Key West Season Finale: 08-15-06"
Here is some info that might help you out Dave.

Filming started in June and should be ending soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •