The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Let's chat it up here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 nazpink 07-31-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 07-31-06 2
       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 volsfan 08-01-06 3
           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-01-06 4
               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 nazpink 08-01-06 5
                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-02-06 8
               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 arkiegrl 08-05-06 18
       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-02-06 6
           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-02-06 7
               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-02-06 9
                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 volsfan 08-02-06 10
                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-03-06 11
                           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 batts 08-03-06 12
                               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-03-06 13
                                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 volsfan 08-03-06 14
                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-03-06 15
                           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-04-06 16
                               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-05-06 17
                                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-05-06 19
                                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 arkiegrl 08-05-06 20
                                           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 ohmyheck 08-05-06 21
                                               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-06-06 22
                                                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 DaveThe Dude 08-07-06 23
                                                       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06 brvnkrz 08-07-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Well, the surprise twist was actually not much of a surprise at all. I thought it was a sucky way for Coral and Evan to go out, but seriously they were putting themselves, especially Evan, at too much risk. It definately made some of the other people excited.

I do feel bad for poor Diem. I truly do think that she is sincerely a nice person and probably too good for reality games like this. She had to do what Derrick wanted as well since he has say in the decision making. Out of everyone there she truly needs the money the most and I wouldn't mind seeing her and Derrick winning, of course they are going to have to win it fair and square. Hopefully, Linnette will come around and have a little more understanding, although I can see her point of view as well.

Geez, who would know that putting in Fresh Meat would make this season far less dramatic than others. I would have at least thought that they would have cast new people that fit in more with the RW/RR profile. But in a way I am enjoying the competition part of it without all the bullcrap drama that is so senseless.

Oh, and Wes is still a big butthead. The way he talks to Casey is so demeaning, I don't care if she does stink at the challenges she still doesn't deserve to be treated in such a horrible way, in fact that treatment alone would make most people give up, I seriously hope he goes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-31-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Wes is a dirtball.

08-01-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
I agree with Dave

08-01-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Well, I hope everyone is enjoying all this nice heat and humidity we've been having. Right now in eastern Pennsylvania is stinking hot!! Yuk!!

It really is crummy that Wes has turned out to be a good competitor, but he's a dummy with an idiotic haircut. The worst is that he treats his partner like crap. I wonder if he treats the equally IQ-impaired Johanna the same way when their're back home. I hope not - but I wouldn't doubt it.

I don't blame MTV one bit for sending Coral and her studly partner back home. Can you imagine if they had allowed them to continue competing?!?!? Coral's knee would have fallen off and the guy's intestines would have fallen out of that hole in his guts that keeps getting bigger with each new challenge. Ugh!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Ugh...I think I just threw up in my mouth. Thanks Dave!!! LOL.

08-02-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Hey! I'm here to pontificate, elucidate and offend. Not necessarily in that order. Puking can be an occupational hazard.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
and the guy's intestines would have fallen out of that hole in his guts that keeps getting bigger with each new challenge

And then MTV could use his intestines in a new challenge.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Wes is a dirtbag. If I had been in deliberations I would have said "I put up Wes and Casey because Wes is a quitter and nobody else quit". I know he got put up anyhow but I would have pointed out how he quit. He's a spoiled snot and I can't stand him.
I hate that Coral and Evan had to leave the way they did. I love their competitiveness.

A wonderful Tribe original

08-02-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
13,572 postings?!?!? Good grief!!!

Yes, Wes quit. He should be beaten with a wet noodle. Or, maybe he should be beaten until he becomes a wet noodle. Yeah, that's the ticket!

08-02-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Just plain beaten. LOL

08-02-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Can we hire you to beat Wes for us? How much would you charge?

08-03-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Maybe Coral can beat him with her knee cap.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-03-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Coral uses 'other things' to Beat Bitches Up!

Have you seen those 2 deadly weapons she keeps hidden?

08-03-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
That's right, she's the self-professed, uncrowned Hooterweight champion of the world.

08-03-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
she's the self-professed, uncrowned Hooterweight champion of the world

Skeery...just skeery

08-03-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
I would do it free of charge.

08-04-06, 02:21 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Isn't it something that we're supposed to be entertained by these shows and all we usually do is complain and plot their physical destruction?

08-05-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
It took me about 10 years of the Real World to figure out that I didn't live in the house with them and that there was no need for me to let my blood pressure get so worked up. LOL

08-05-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-06 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

I think you're right - We don't live in the house with them, don't personally know them, and we shouldn't get too worked up over their buffoonery, loserness, and other expressions of drunken moronity.

On the other hand, there's one thing that still drives me nuts years after the season ended: I still shake my head in disgust the fact that the Real World crew during the Paris season was there for four (4) months and never went out to visit the palace of Versailles. It just blows my mind!

And a few of the cast members over the years really, truly stand out for their gross idiocy and/or illogical nature. That insane nut in Seattle, Frankie from San Diego, Paula in Key West, and Karamo in Philadelphia. They all struck me as being especially messed up. It's hard to believe that people this weird actually walk the earth.

Speaking of Karamo from RW Philadelphia, did you see him on MTV's show "Next?" Compared to those dysfunctional characters they set him up with he actually look relatively normal in comparison! Yikes!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
I completely agree with you about the Paris cast. You're in Paris, and all you ever see are the night clubs??? Geez! What a waste of an opportunity!

That insane nut in Seattle
Ummm... I'm going to need a hint to narrow this down.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-05-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
He probably means Stephen, the guy who slapped Irene as she was leaving the house. Or he could mean Irene.

08-06-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
My first thought was Irene. But Stephen was equally disfunctional.

08-07-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
Actually I was thining of Irene, but they were both a little off, I suppose. At first I thought Irene was fairly cool, but then she just became this irrational mess. I really thought she had gone insane.

As for Karamo, that guy is a study in confusion.

08-07-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 07/31/06"
75% of them are a study in confusion these days. LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •