The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
I didn't get home tonight in time to see the show. I will have to catch one of the ten million reruns to write the summary. Feel free to discuss here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 07-19-06 1
   RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... volsfan 07-19-06 2
       RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 07-19-06 3
           RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... nazpink 07-19-06 4
               RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 07-20-06 5
                   RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... niki12 07-20-06 6
                       RE: Real World Key West Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 07-20-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Well, the sight of Tyler almost crying when he got called on the carpet made me both happy and nauseated at the same time. First he rags on the girls for not being up to his standards of punctuality or whatever. Then he completely screws up the guest appearance by the Olympic swimmer (because he didn't involve anyone else because, as we all know, everyone is below him in ability). And then he strands Jose at the gym because it is too much trouble - so he just strands the poor guy!

Face it, the guy is an egotistical, crybaby jerk. Boo Hoo that he got picked on as a kid. Maybe if he wasn't such a loser he wouldn't have gotten picked on. And I don't care what your sexual orientation is, being a pouty faced punk like Tyler is unacceptable. Undoubtedly he deserved to be picked on as a kid. He should join Paula swimming with the sharks. Ugh!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Well Dave, don't hold back next time...tell us how you really feel! Just kiddin.

I haven't seen the episode yet and will have to check for re-runs.

Have some wine Dave...it will be ok!

07-19-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
I think you're right, Vols - I gotta calm down. Yup, more wine defintely needed!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Yes, Ty was very disappointing. Stranding Jose was just inconsiderate. If Zach and the others were late with the vehicle how hard would it have been to call the gym and say "hey, they haven't met me yet so I am still without a vehicle and that is why I haven't picked you up"? Then to sit at the resturant and just figure not to even bother getting the guy because everyone else was late so therefore Jose wouldn't be there. How about making sure he wasn't stranded at the gym and if he did leave why not go out and find him like John did? Maybe it wasn't Ty's fault that he didn't pick Jose up on time but it was his fault that he didn't fill him in or even make an attempt to go get him. I too, was not impressed with the whole "I had a bad childhood" well who friggin hasn't????!!! Doesn't mean everyone should go around acting like inconsiderate jerks!!!! I love Ty but his latest performances left me quite unimpressed. I hope he gets the cocky out of him and straightens up, because I think he has too much to offer to behave in such a way.

I didn't really catch much of the convo. between Janelle and Svetty, but from what I understood Svetty is finally seeing the error of her bratty ways. Good for her, if she's sincere about it.

07-20-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Speaking of Svetlana, did she just appear in a condom ad??? They asked a bunch of people their choice of favorite condoms and she picked "extra thin." What's going on here?? I didn't think Svetlana even knew what a condom was let alone know how to use it. Do ya think she has her butler put it on and take it off for her?

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
one thing that i noticed was ty got so upset when fitz and paula left without him at work and then when a bunch of them were getting ready to leave, someone goes "where's zack" and ty goes "i dont know, where leaving without him." didn't ty just get pissed because someone left him at work? i bet that crap would hit the fan if it was ty that was stuck at the gym and nobody bothered to pick him up

07-20-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Key West Discussion 07/18/06"
Yup, that's why I think he's a self-centered jerk.

Hey! Where's my shipment of wine?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •