The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
Are we gonna get to see some skin? I think John unhooks Janelle's swim suit top...Janelle doesn't like it. Let's chat about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 06-14-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... eighty 06-17-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 06-18-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... cantgetenough83 06-18-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 06-20-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-14-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
Thank the heavens....last night's episode was far more interesting than last weeks. But then again that is probably because we didn't have to listen to mundane Zach and his repeatitive talks about the "relationship" between him and Crystal.

I actually got quite a few chuckles from John and Ty last night. It was halirious to listen to John and Ty talk about their "gay float" and Ty's commentary when the detector in Home Depot went off. Even seeing Ty run around trying to wrangle up the styrofoam was entertaining. Maybe it's just me and my messed up humor but I was enjoying it all.

Then John's flirtation with Janelle all while "trying" to make it seem like he was just joking busted my gut. As for the top incident. Well, inappropriate on John's part but isn't that why Janelle likes him so much? It really didn't become much of a "situation" so I don't really feel the need to dedicate much of my post to it.

Svetty came back.....big deal. It only means Paula now has a lil friend to act obnoxios around because she knows at least one person will be on her side.

Overall, I enjoyed watching last night's episode and I can only hope that it gets better from here. The preview showed Paula going Walnuts again (it was bound to happen), I guess she missed a session with her therapist or something. Did it sound like Ty or John calling her crazy girl? I'm thinking it is Ty. If so, I hope he pulls the b!tch card out and gives her a tongue lashing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eighty 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-17-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eighty Click to send private message to eighty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
the stupid meathead John should be charged with sexual assault. if he were black, his ##### woulda been out there so fast, it's ridiculous

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
Welcome to the forum eighty!

Why bring race into a discussion that has nothing to do with race?

the stupid meathead John should be charged with sexual assault.

You are kidding...right?

cantgetenough83 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-18-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cantgetenough83 Click to send private message to cantgetenough83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
i have been watching this season and there hasnt really been any hook ups yet. but i thought that john and ol girl would have been hooked up. john looks funny to me. he has a long face. does any one else thinks he looks funny? anyway i am new here so hi everyone. and paula is so unpredictable. especially when she is drunk. this season has been cool.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 16 Discussion: 06-13-06"
Welcome to the boards!!

See...I think Paula IS predictable. She's a total fruitcake - add beer and she's a total fermented fruitcake - even MORE rotten. Just like someone said in a previous episode (I think it was John) - once Paula says those magic words..."KISS MY #####"...that's when you know it's over (or it's just beginning - depending on how you look at it).

I think John is funny - he reminds me of a loud mouth college kid with ants in his pants. Showing off and causing a scene - what he does best.

I didn't think that Janelle was really all that upset about the whole 'show your boobies' incident. She's too snobby to actually let John catch on to the fact she likes all the attention he gives her. She'll play hard to get, but really she knows she wants it.

More and more I really don't like Janelle. She's a stuck up beotch, if you ask me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •