The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-07-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
I found this over on Sucks about the cast for the next challenge and didn't see it mentioned here.

I don't know if it will be called Fresh Blood or Exile.

Anyway here is out cast of favorites.
Johanna (RW Austin)
Melinda (RW Austin)
Katie (RR The Quest)
Coral (RW B2NY)
Tina (RR South Pacific)
Tonya (RW Chicago)

Danny (RW Austin)
Wes (RW Austin)
Shane (RR Campus Crawl)
Derrell (RR Campus Crawl)
Derrick (RR Extreme)
Theo (RR Maxixum Velocity)

Will Derrick fight with Wes or Danny? Who will Danny freak out on for looking at Melinda?

I guess there are 3 person teams with someone from Real World, someone for Road Rules and an outsider.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast nazpink 02-16-06 1
   RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast Elaine0 02-17-06 2
       RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast michaeldh8 02-17-06 3
           RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast volsfan 02-17-06 4
           RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast Elaine0 02-18-06 5
               RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast volsfan 02-18-06 6
                   RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast AquaGirl 02-18-06 7
                   RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast Elaine0 02-19-06 8
                       RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast volsfan 02-19-06 9
                           RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast AquaGirl 02-19-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-16-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
It might be interesting to see if Danny and Melinda are still together or if they've gotten married yet. These two bored and sickened me to death on RW Austin so I don't know how much more I am going to want to take of them. How long can anyone take an overly jealous and obsessive guy and his girlfriend who always makes excuses for him and is more concerned at making him happy opposed to the fact that his behavior is a red flag?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-17-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
I thought they were still living together. Their bickering bothered me, but I liked Melinda.

There is a spoiler going around about the show that I think you'll like.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Here is a link to a recent Danny interview, http://news-absolute-dawg.blogspot.com/2006/02/danny-sounds-off.html#links

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Thanks for the link Michael! However, I wonder if Danny is really going to be on the next challenge. He says he hates MTV for the way they portrayed his mother. If I were mad at the network I wouldn't do it!

02-18-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Thanks for the link.

I'm confused. I believe he is on the next challenge because people have given plenty of details about it, but why would he go on there if he hated MTV? Did Mel talk him into it and he decided to give them a second chance?

Are these people that famous? Every day he is recognized? I'm shocked.

02-18-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Elaine, I agree in that it does seem strange that Danny would go on another MTV show after speaking so openly about hating them.

Keep in mind Elaine...Danny is prolly well known with teenages (especially teenage girls) because that would be the target market of MTV. So, in his everyday life of traveling around I am sure he meets some that do recognize him.

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Thanks for the link to the article. I thought it was good and covered a lot, but I wonder what he and Melinda are doing career wise after these few months of appearances are over. I hope they go back to school and not try to be famous (really famous, not reality tv famous) like most do that move to L.A., etc.
I definitely know they are on the fresh meat challenge because he mentioned it in another interview and there are several spoilers on some other sites that give away how they did, how far they got and what happened. In one of them a fan of Tina, who was on the challenge, posted a link to her comments about Danny & Melinda. It seems that they kept to themselves and weren't necessarily the most popular (at least that's her opinion). But, that could be true for all the Austin cast or new people for that matter. I think it was shot right after the reunion was shot which means they were newly engaged. I'm sure that didn't help.

02-19-06, 05:32 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
Ok, this really bugs me. Danny does the Real World and says he hates MTV because of the way they portrayed his mother. Then he does another MTV show.

Danny complains that he doesn't like being approached by people because he is famous and yet him and Mel make appearances at schools because of that fame.

Well here's an solution to Danny's problems. STAY OFF AWAY FROM MTV EVENTS and go on with your life. Is he forced by contract to make these appearances, is Mel dragging him to them or does Danny just like to complain.

02-19-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
It bugs me too Elaine. I am not saying the reports about Danny and Mel being on the challenge is incorrect but it bugs the hell outta me that he complains and complains but then he is all over a challenge when offered.

I don't know what is covered (exactly) in their contract as to what types of public appearances they are required to participate but I am sure there are some. Almost all the RW/RR peeps have mentioned it somewhere along the way. If I were upset about being noticed all the time...I would do the things my contract required and then I would tell MTV to f*^& off when asked to do a challenge.

It is funny how some people seem to embrace the publicity and others do not.

AquaGirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-19-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AquaGirl Click to send private message to AquaGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fresh Blood/Exile Cast"
I totally agree with both of you. I can see how it can be annoying when everyone comes up to you because they recognize you from TV, but continuing to make public appearances to talk about being on TV sounds a little hypocritical.
It seems he likes talking at schools and meeting "fans" but hello, he's only doing that because he was on MTV. Not to mention the amount of money they probably make doing these appearances. I'm sure it's a ridiculous amount and it sounds like he's traveling all of the time. Therefore, that must be where he got the money to buy a house and expensive ring.
I say either take it for what it's worth and be grateful that people want to hear/see him or stop doing public appearances all together and get back to real life. I imagine the possibility of winning a lot of money on the challenge was too tempting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •