The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Well, if it is something they SHOULD have shown us...why didn't they?

We get to see Rachel wet the bed and who knows what else.

Come on peeps...suffer through it with me. UMKAY?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Austin: What the... Elaine0 12-07-05 1
   RE: The Real World Austin: What the... volsfan 12-07-05 2
       RE: The Real World Austin: What the... FlowerChild 12-07-05 3
           RE: The Real World Austin: What the... volsfan 12-07-05 4
               RE: The Real World Austin: What the... FlowerChild 12-07-05 5
                   RE: The Real World Austin: What the... DaveThe Dude 12-07-05 6
                       RE: The Real World Austin: What the... volsfan 12-07-05 7
                           RE: The Real World Austin: What the... DaveThe Dude 12-07-05 8
                               RE: The Real World Austin: What the... volsfan 12-07-05 9
                                   RE: The Real World Austin: What the... FlowerChild 12-08-05 11
           RE: The Real World Austin: What the... Elaine0 12-08-05 10
               RE: The Real World Austin: What the... DaveThe Dude 12-11-05 12
                   RE: The Real World Austin: What the... volsfan 12-12-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-05, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
I only made it through about 40 minutes. I couldn't take any more. I've had my fill of those people.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-07-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
It held my interest about half way through...it was on but I didn't pay that much attention to it.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Well. I watched it. Not much to say about it...but to wrap things up about Real World Austin:

I still don't like Nehemiah...I think HE is the one with the big ego. I hope we never hear from him again.

Wes is still an idiot...and quite satisfied with himself. He said he didn't really learn anything from the show...that's because he still thinks he is Rico Suave.

Jo talks funny and I don't think it's her accent. It's like a weird little i-wanna-be-cute-so-I-talk-like-a-baby accent. It gets much worse when she's drunk.

Danny's teeth were really white last night.

Mel is just hot. I think she's hilarious. I love her. I hope Danny makes her happy.

Who am I forgetting...oh yea..Lacy. Lacy is just different. I have mixed feeling about her. Sometimes I thought she was the devil, other times I had to laugh at what she was saying...even if it was trash talk about her roommates. She did usually speak truth.

Overall, this season was boring....I think what it really come down to is that Real World is getting old. Everything's been done before. A lot of Real World's original viewers are much older now and we're bored with these 23 year old dumb-shits.

And I really miss Karen. Where have her commercials gone? It makes me sad. She inspired me to be crazy and I liked it.

12-07-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

I still don't like Nehemiah...I think HE is the one with the big ego. I hope we never hear from him again.

No truer words have been spoken. I caught the tail end of the reunion show last night and I thought it was very ironic the way Nehemiah was sitting on the little chair by himself and the others were sitting on the sofas. As the credits rolled Nehemiah was just sort sitting there with a bumped up chest.

The others were leaning in talking with each other.

Also, the one thing I found interesting after watching it again is what if Danny has changed? So what? Why is that so important to Nehemiah? I don't even care whose ego it is...makes no difference in the boredomness...right?

Seriously, from Nehemiah's stand point if Danny has changed and for the worst in Nehemiah's eyes...move on. Get over it and just keep your mouth shut.

I finally blogged

12-07-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Well put Vols - why DOES Nehemiah care so much whether or not Danny has changed. Get over it is right!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
I used to think Nehemiah had some brains. Now I just think of him as an arrogant, self-centered, trouble making jerk. I no longer can stand the sight of him. Maybe the others stuck him with so much of the work on the "project" because they couldn't stand him anymore. Naaaahhhhh. Who am I kidding? They didn't work on it because they were irresponsible, drunken kids.

So Rachel wets the bed when drunk. Hmmmmmmm....

Lacey sometimes made sense. BUT! She was still a back stabbing turn coat. Ugh!

Johanna might have looked really good from the chin down, but other than that I think she offers nothing a a human being. Lazy, bad drunk with few working brain cells.

I too got a kick out of Wes the Einstein admitting he learning nothing from the season. After all, how can a cinder block be influenced by the concrete around it?

12-07-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
After all, how can a cinder block be influenced by the concrete around it?

BWAHAHAHAHA! I have never heard this...but it sooooo fits Wes. Thanks for making me chuckle.

12-07-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
>After all, how can a cinder
>block be influenced by the
>concrete around it?

>
>BWAHAHAHAHA! I have never heard this...but
>it sooooo fits Wes. Thanks
>for making me chuckle.

Well Vols, it's what I do!!!

More wine!!!!!!

12-07-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
More whine and vodka! bottoms up...

12-08-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
CHEERS!!!

Dave - I LOVE the concrete comment.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Jo talks funny and I don't think it's her accent. It's like a weird little i-wanna-be-cute-so-I-talk-like-a-baby accent. It gets much worse when she's drunk.

I think you're right. The way she talks has bothered me from the beginning.

12-11-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Wasn't Johanna taking some guy into the Confessional room for quickie sex? I mean, didn't they imply that she was dragging at least one guy into that room for, well, for her to slobber on him?

Isn't this also where Melinda came right out and admitted that is where she took Danny for "oral sex?" Hey, did I just say "oral sex?????" Uh-oh!!

More wine!!!!

More whine!!!!

More everything except Wes!!!

12-12-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Austin: What they should have shown us...12/06/05"
Yes...yes...yes and well yes!

I agree; NO.MORE.WES!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •