The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-08-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Per Mtv website here is the cast.
http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challenge/gauntlet2/#

Veterans
Robin rw/san diego
Montana rw/boston
Beth rw/la
Anessa rw/chicago
Derrick rr/x-treme
Katie rr/quest
Timmy rr/season 2
Adam rr/quest
Mark rr/season 1
Julie rw/new orleans
Ace rw/paris
David rw/seattle
Syrus rw/boston
Brad rw/san diego
Jisela rr/quest
Ruthie rw/hawaii

Rookies
Kina rr/x-treme
Cameran rw/san diego
Jo rw/san francisco
Ibis rr/x-treme
Jodi rr/x-treme
Jillian rr/x-treme
Adam rw/paris
Alton rw/las vegas
Jeremy rr/south pacific
Danny rr/x-treme
Landon rw/philly
Jamie rw/new orleans
Randy rw/san diego
MJ rw/philly
Cara rr/south pacific
Susie rr/australia

At MTV there are pics/bios of the cast and house/location.
preview will me airing on 11/21 at 10pm and the show will start on 12/5 10pm.

I am curious what qualified them as a veteran/rookie? Ibis and Jodi have both participated on a rr/rw challenge and they are rookies yet Ace participated on a rr/rw challenge and he is a veteran?! Maybe it will be explained on the preview show. Oh also the host is TJ Lavin. Hope his is decent. I liked Dave and Tommy as hosts.

ETA: To correct Syrus show he was on.(had Paris changed to Boston)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast volsfan 11-08-05 1
   RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast realityfreek 11-08-05 2
       RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast irishrose 11-08-05 3
 RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast arkiegrl 11-10-05 4
   RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast realityfreek 11-11-05 5
       RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast FlamingCactusIT 11-15-05 6
           RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast volsfan 11-15-05 7
               RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast realityfreek 11-17-05 8
                   RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast volsfan 11-17-05 10
                       RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast LadyT 11-18-05 11
                           RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast LadyT 11-18-05 15
               RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast willinCal 11-17-05 9
                   RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast FlamingCactusIT 11-18-05 12
 RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast Das Mole 11-18-05 13
   RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast volsfan 11-18-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Thanks for posting! This hasn't been up long because I have been checking in every now and then.

I don't like the site though because every time you click on a bio it opens in a new window.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-08-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
No problem. I dont really like that site either. Its very hard to navigate.

What do you think of the teams? None of the oldies are there...Mike the Miz, Coral, Veronica, Rachel etc.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
I am glad that Verinoca, Rachel and Corel won't be there I am really getting sick of them. Veronica in particular maybe it is just a role she is playing but what a Be-Och. Oh well lets see what new drama will ensue this time around. Oh yeah and no more Drunken Miz getting all pissy with his newest conquest for this go round.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Yuck! Not Beth from LA again!! And I'm not too happy about Julie being on my TV again, either. I'm going to have to check the link, because I don't remember Jo from SF. And who is Syrus from Paris?

*runs to check out bios & pics*

ETA: Cyrus is from RW/Boston.

11-11-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
I didnt think he was from Paris but that is what his bio said for the Guantlet2. I figured I just didnt rememeber it correctly. Thanks arkiegrl.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Hmmmmm... Now that the cast is out, maybe I'll start some kind of prediction game, that is, if anybody is interested.

11-15-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Go for it! I haven't even looked for spoilers this season...are there any out there?

I finally blogged

11-17-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
I think I saw something at the fishbowl.com but I stayed far far away. I like to watch to shows without knowing what is going to happen. You can pretty much see the MTV previews to see what is going to happen next. That is enough for me.

11-17-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Yes, there are spoilers out there. A semi-regular poster here PMed me a link. THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Vols, can you PM me the spoilers?

TishyTime

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Thanks Vols, I appreciate it

TishyTime

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
According to the previews, it looks like someone DOR's. It's that one chick who replaced Puck on RW San Francisco. She was blabbing about trust issues, etc. Right?

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Hmmmm... well since those spoilers are out there ptte is out, but perhaps something where you guess what happens in the episode. In fact, I'm going to create the game, then post a sign-up.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-18-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Sorry if this post shouldn't go in here, but is there already a sign-up thread for Gauntlet 2 summaries? Would I be able to do one if they haven't been assigned yet?

11-18-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Guantlet 2 - Cast"
Webby gave his approval of summaries during the fall sign-up thread in the "other shows" forum. So, to answer your question no one has been assigned but I don't see why we can't start a thread for interest.

I finally blogged

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •