The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
The sickening slowness that is being called The Real World Austin continues to scoot along as slow as watching water boil. Danny and Mel continue to bicker, Satan’s Secretary complains, Wes gets drunk, Nehemiah is lazy and the others are nonexistent. Now that I have covered that…let’s move on.

The episode opens with Wes and Wren Wes’ Girlfriend hanging out in a bar. SURPRISE! Wren Wes’ Girlfriend is acting very nonchalantly as if she is just there to have a good time. Wes tells us that he would get serious but Wren Wes’ Girlfriend doesn’t want that. Wes then speculates why Wren Wes’ Girlfriend doesn’t want to take their relationship to a sexual one. Could be because Wes is just gross but we are not sure.

Back at the house, Wes and Nehemiah have a meeting of the mindless. Nehemiah tells Wes he better “wife up” with Wren Wes’ Girlfriend. Wes says he is there to have multiple relationships. Where are all these women Wes is referring? The only women I see him with are his roomies. Is Wes delusional? I would bet the house on “YES!”

The lazies wake up the next day and are greeted with a message that they have to view a film at 8pm at the Austin Film Society. Wes thinks this is the dumbest and most unbelievable request ever! How dare anyone interrupt getting drunk on a Friday night! Nehemiah tells everyone he doesn’t care if anyone else goes but he will be there. Good thinking there Einstein…since this is a perfect place to meet peeps in the biz that you call your field. Unfreakinbelievable!

Everyone goes to watch the documentary except Danny and Wes. I guess these two have too much partying to do as we see Wes out with Wren Wes’ Girlfriend. Trying to be very romantic Wes tells her, “Let’s go home and f*ck our heads off!” This is just mind numbing…oh wait my brain has been frozen for over two months now with this painful show rolling along. Back to the statement…Wes isn’t going to have to worry about hooking up with anyone after this season because he has shown that he is nothing but a pig.

The roomies meet the director of the documentary they watched. Ondi (the director) tells them she will help them out and will come over to the house the next day to give them some tips. Something tells me even with professional help these idiots will mess it up. They could mess up an iron anvil with a toothpick.

Ondi comes over and tells Nehemiah it might be easier to lay the music out first and drop the video in to match the music. Nehemiah doesn’t even look at her while she talks…he just looks straight ahead and barely acknowledges that she spoke. Way to go numbnuts! Nehemiah had someone that is a director and has her own documentary but yet he is too stewpid to ask questions or even listen to her. Nehemiah has no respect for others.

The next scene is the meeting of the mindless as they ramble on about Wren Wes’ Girlfriend and I am skipping it.

Everyone goes out drinking and Jo grabs Wes and takes him to the dance floor. Wes goes all out to make sure Wren Wes’ Girlfriend sees them as they make out on the dance floor. Of course, this was all a big plan by Wes in order for him to land some action with Wren Wes’ Girlfriend. In a confessional, Wes tells us it worked. Thank goodness we don’t have to watch any of the action, as the camera doesn’t even follow them back to her place.

Nehemiah is having one of those days where he “just can’t do it”. David comes over and tells Nehemiah that he has to get to work on the editing and he (David) will be back tomorrow and expects to see much more work done on the documentary. Basically telling him that his actions are unacceptable.

Not knowing what to do next, Nehemiah goes out drinking with everyone. The roomies come home around midnight but Nehemiah still doesn’t have anything else to do so he stays out to do his own thing. I guess there is just too much partying to do.

At 3am the phone rings and it’s the Travis County Jail!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... DaveThe Dude 11-16-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... volsfan 11-17-05 3
 RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... batts 11-17-05 2
   RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... volsfan 11-17-05 4
 RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... fairestlibra 11-20-05 5
   RE: Real World Austin Official Summ... DaveThe Dude 11-20-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
I am not sure which is worse - The TV show or the fact that I actually waste my time each week hoping this will get better.

I am starting to think that Nehemiah really IS just as useless as the rest of them. And there for a while I had almost convinced myself that at least one of them had an ounce of worth.

Other than Lacey complaining, has she been involved in this season in any other way?? What does Johanna do besides drink all night and snack all day? And the Iraqi vet, has she been involved doing ANYTHING except failing in everything? These people seem to be the "B-List" actors in a really bad movie. Hey, I just insulted "B-List" actors. (Sorry!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-17-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
I feel your pain man...this whole series has been going downhill for many seasons as we have discussed before. If we were to look at each person on this season I would say that as a group they are more useless than any other group we have had.

I am just sitting around waiting for the new Gauntlet...should be fun.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
Who is "Wren"? Oh, wait .... is she Wes' girlfriend?
Great sumry vols! I'll have my sumry of this week up, by tomorro night.

11-17-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
Wren Wes' Girlfriend made a number of appearances on last week's show.

I finally blogged

fairestlibra 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-05, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairestlibra Click to send private message to fairestlibra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
Great write up. I am so glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed how bad this season sucks. I use to be a fan of The Real World, but no longer. The sheer stupidity of the Austin cast is entirely too annoying for me to sit through. Whoever is casting these "worse than typical" idiots should be replaced...and fast if they plan on salvaging what's left of their viewers. Wes is the WORST! Can't stand him, and I don't even watch the show...all I see is the commercials and I hate the guy.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-20-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin Official Summary Episode 21: This is a collect call"
Ya see, I'm not the only one here who feels that way!!

Yup, Wes is the Moron of the year. Well, he's got plenty of company, doesn't he?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •