The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Just thinking that I will never have to type The Real World Austin has me LOLing big time! And to top it off...Wes gets slapped.

Let's talk about it here! WOO and HOO!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-22-05 1
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Elaine0 11-22-05 2
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-22-05 5
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-22-05 3
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-22-05 4
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-22-05 7
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Agman2 02-27-15 40
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Elaine0 11-22-05 6
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Elaine0 11-22-05 8
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-22-05 9
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... batts 11-22-05 10
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Elaine0 11-22-05 11
           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-22-05 12
               RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Elaine0 11-22-05 13
                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-22-05 14
                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... bknarw 11-22-05 15
                       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-23-05 17
                           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... ElroyJetson 11-28-05 35
                               RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-29-05 38
                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... batts 11-22-05 16
                       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-23-05 18
                           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... JoshInSGV 11-23-05 22
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Agman2 02-27-15 41
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... sammyboy22 11-23-05 19
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Cynthia 11-23-05 21
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... bknarw 11-23-05 24
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Cynthia 11-23-05 20
   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... JoshInSGV 11-23-05 23
       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-23-05 25
           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-23-05 26
               RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Chaser 11-24-05 27
                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... batts 11-25-05 28
                       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-25-05 29
                           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-25-05 30
                               RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-26-05 31
                                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... PiFF 11-26-05 32
                                       RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-26-05 33
                                           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-26-05 34
                                               RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 11-28-05 36
                                                   RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... volsfan 11-29-05 37
                           RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Agman2 02-19-16 42
 RE: The Real World Austin Season Fi... Agman2 11-05-14 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-22-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
All hell breaks loose and I am laughing so hard I am about to pee my pants!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-22-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
What a disaster. Nothing like a bunch of insane drunks.

11-22-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Insane maybe too drastic...well maybe not but they are idiots!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Woo Hoo Vols!

I just can't get over how much of an absolute moron Wes is! He's gotta be the biggest jerk on TV! How can he get mad at his roommates for spilling it to Wren that he admitted to them that he (allegedly) had sex with Wren? Shouldn't he be mad at himself for telling so many people in the first place?!!? I don't blame Wren for whapping him. He deserves it, the schmuck!

11-22-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Wes is an idiot but the funniest thing ever is Satan's Secretary giving a play-by-play to her boyfriend as it all goes down!

11-22-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Yup! You're right, Vols. Satan's Helper is (as usual) viewing life from afar and blabbing about it on the phone to her boyfriend.

I just can't believe that Rachel is so emotionally weak. She certainly does not have the backbone to be in the military. No wonder her stint was over so fast and she's not in the Service anymore. Isn't it ridiculous that she falls apart so easily?? She reminds me of my loser sister in California: She was in the military as a nurse as well. She went through Basic Training and four years in the military and never once fired a gun, slept in a tent, or carried anything heavier than 10 pounds. What a joke!

Agman2 1909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-27-15, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I hate Wes!

11-22-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Wes is so stupid that he didn't realize him telling the guys about being with Wren was taped. He thought she was never going to find out. What an idiot. Didn't he talk about it when they all went out to eat?

Maybe Lacy can get a job with Fox Sports doing play by play. She's pretty good at it.

11-22-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
The End

BUT there's still the reunion. Time for a few more fights.

11-22-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Yup, it looks like next week's Reunion Show will be one big argue fest of pent up anomosities and anger. Gosh, maybe, FINALLY!, a good episode!!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Lol .... gotta lvoe Rachels spass out attacks! Laceys play by play on the phone was the funniest part.

11-22-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Why did Nehemiah get involved? Just like last week when Rachel asked Wes how long he'd be on the phone and Nehemiah told her to leave him alone. What got them so close? Nehemiah can't stand Rachel, but it wasn't his argument.

11-22-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
When the argument started, wasn't Nehemiah laughing at Rachel at first? Then she attacked and scratched him and THEN he got angry at her. Wasn't that how it happened? Or maybe I was just spacing out from all the excitement.

11-22-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I'm not sure. She was telling her boyfriend that Nehemiah was yelling at her and calling her a whore. Then he brought up her being in Iraq and she tried to scratch him after that. Her scratching him is what made him want to hit her. But I'm not sure why he was yelling in the first place. I guess he was sticking up for his buddy.

11-22-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
But why would anyone want to stick up for a useless idiot like Wes? I mean, he's absolutely and completely moronic. Hmmmm, I think I may have said this before......

Why did we only see the altercation through the fish tank while Lacey - Satan Jr. - was giving the play by play on the phone? It looked for a moment that they were really going at it. Now THAT would have been fun to watch.

I still think that, overall, this cast was qualitatively the worst bunch MTV has ever put together. Philly was bad enough, but this gang.....

bknarw 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bknarw Click to send private message to bknarw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I'm so pissed I can't see straight.

Wes is a punk who blabbed to his friends about "doing" Wren. Then, when he gets called on it, he snaps out and rags on Rachel for busting him out. She should have done more than slapped him.

THEN...on top of it...Nehemiah...an even BIGGER punk than Wes, jumps into the argument when Rachel's at her weakest, and dares to criticize her for serving her country so people like him can have rights when they go to jail for being drunken idiots.

Maybe I'm overreacting, and I'm only wishing I could see the humor in it that the rest of you have. I mean that seriously. At least Rachel went out and did something with her life. Regardless of how she served, at least she had the guts to put her life on the line to do so.

I told a friend this week that the only people that call others "immature" are people who are truly immature themselves. Wes threw around the word "immature" like he had it completely together all of the time.

Tonight, he proved who was truly immature in this group.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.........!!!

I'm just sayin'...

11-23-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
WELCOME to the boards!

Then, when he gets called on it, he snaps out and rags on Rachel for busting him out. She should have done more than slapped him.

I don't want to take up for any of these children but in all fairness Wes prolly thought he could trust his roommates to keep their mouths shut. Wes should not have told/bragged to them if he didn't want the word to spread but Rachel should have kept her mouth shut. Words should NEVER lead to anyone getting slapped or worse! IMHO!

THEN...on top of it...Nehemiah...an even BIGGER punk than Wes,

Just shows you how much growing up these kids have to do!

dares to criticize her for serving her country so people like him can have rights when they go to jail for being drunken idiots.

Do you honestly believe the war in Iraq is about Nehemiah's/our rights?

I am not going to uphold anyone living in the Austin Real World house because they are nothing but immature children. I am prolly older than posters on this board and I think I can use the term "immature" and mean it. Be careful in generalizations as they usually don't come off as being accurate!

I finally blogged

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Do you honestly believe the war in Iraq is about Nehemiah's/our rights?

Off topic, but absolutely. Our opponents, the fasco-terrorists, who have vowed our destruction, will take those rights away as soon as they have the chance. Do you not believe them or do you not take them seriously? Remember those 2 large buildings in NYC?

-- Elroy Jetson

11-29-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
38. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
How many times do we have to go over this? Iraq had NOTHING to do with the attack on the Twin Towers. We illegally attacked a sovereign country on false & trumped up "evidence." Bush lied to our allies, lied to Congress, and lied to the American people. For these high crimes he should be impeached.

11-22-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Yeah, last week she was waiting to use the phone, while Pickle brain was downloading ringtones, Nehemiah told her "Don't tell Wes how long he can use the phone." She uttered some insulting sounds, sneered, then flipped off Nehemiah, Wes saw, and idolized Nehemiah for siding with him.
I think thats what made them buddy up like that.

I knew we wouldn't end the season without at least one more spass attack, by our lovely Rachel. LOL

11-23-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
"Picklebrain." What a great nick name!

I still think Rachel is much to weak and vulnerable to have ever been allowed into a war zone. Can you imagine being in a war zone and realize you must rely on someone as spineless as her in a desperate situation?

Wes, Nehemiah, and Danny all have alot of growing up to do.

I don't think I heard Johanna utter one memorable line the entire season. Drink, sleep late, snack. Drink, sleep late, snack.....

Other than back stabbing and complaining, I don't think Lacey was ever involved in anything the entire season. She seemed to spend considerably more time on the phone bellyaching than actually participating in anything. Why was she even there??

If the next season doesn't have a better cast, I just might as well stop wasting my time watching RW. I think its time to pack it all in.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Speaking of Rachel being spineless, did she ever confront Lacy for calling her a s1ut and badmouthing her with the boyfriend?

02-27-15, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I hope so!

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
This season of Real World completely sucked. I was not really too into this season because everyone was so lame on it, everyone. Wes bugged me so bad I could hardly watch the show. First of all a girl like Wren (who was way out of Wes's league, let's be honest) was only talking to him because he was on The Real World. Rachel bugged me too. I think it is great and very honorable that she was a nurse in Iraq, I can totally respect that. However, I hate even more for people to use something like that as an excuse to act the way she did on this show. She was nuts and acted like everyone who she ever came in contact with owed her everything for what she did. And, she treated that guy who came to see her like S***! Danny and Melinda were awful too. It was like they tried to start fights with each other on purpose and constantly. It was dumb. The rest were not too bad, I guess. They were not very entertaining. But, Lacey could be funny sometimes with all the smack she talked on the phone about her roommates. I've already forgotten this stupid season ever existed.

Cynthia 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I have compassion for Rachel, she was a nurse in Iraq and most likely saw a lot of people with there heads blown off, or some other horribly gory injuries, day in and day out, for us for our Country! I seriously doubt when she came home she forgot all about it, those memories will live with her forever, and her little flip outs are most likely linked. That girl is strong, and I commend her for going to war, regardless of her position. She still could have been killed, Wes, and Nehemiah are nothing in comparison to her. I wouldn't have gone to Iraq, I couldn't have handled it, but she did.

bknarw 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bknarw Click to send private message to bknarw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
>I have compassion for Rachel, she
>was a nurse in Iraq
>and most likely saw a
>lot of people with there
>heads blown off, or some
>other horribly gory injuries, day
>in and day out, for
>us for our Country!
>I seriously doubt when she
>came home she forgot all
>about it, those memories will
>live with her forever, and
>her little flip outs are
>most likely linked. That
>girl is strong, and I
>commend her for going to
>war, regardless of her position.
> She still could have
>been killed, Wes, and Nehemiah
>are nothing in comparison to
>her. I wouldn't have
>gone to Iraq, I couldn't
>have handled it, but she
>did.

Well put!

I seriously doubt that her actions on the show were a reflection of her general character. I'm sure her PTSD shaped a lot of what we saw in her demeanor. I'm not saying she completely has it all together, but I'm sure the war shaped her in a way that showed in her actions on RW.

It was said here earlier that you feel sorry for any girl that slept with either Wes or Nehemiah. Funny thing is...if they got laid half as much as they thought they did, they'd be sore for life!

Think about the two of them calling up so-called "groupies". What a crock! I had to laugh at the mere thought of them saying they had groupies. Groupies are for real stars, not those two idiots. And, if you noticed, they never got lucky on any of their "groupie" ventures. They'd show the two of them talking to a couple of girls, then walking back home alone.

I was thinking today, though, about the reactions people on this board have had to those two idiots. Chances are, the majority of people who saw the show feel the same way. And, as karma might have it, they'll most likely spend their new-found "celebrity" by having people tell them what goofballs they are everywhere they go. It's a good bet their friends and family are ripping on them pretty good, and when people recognize them in public, they're probably going to get a few good trashings, too. For both of them, that'll most likely end up in more fights and more jail time.

We can only wish!

I'm just sayin'...

Cynthia 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cynthia Click to send private message to Cynthia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I hate both Wes, and Nehemiah! I feel sorry for any girl who has slept with them, or will. I think they both need the crap kicked out of them, how they treat women is disgusting. They are the most pathetic guys I have ever seen. I am glad Nehemiah got arrested, and I wish I could have slapped Wes myself.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I think the entire cast actually needs a good deal of slapping. They're a group of whinny, useless, immature, little brats. Good bye and good riddance!

11-23-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I agree 100% They were all a bunch of bums. Mindless, stupid, immature, useless bums. Well, there I go again, repeating myself.

11-23-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Did I mention lazy, uneducated, selfish......

I gotta stop this repeating myself.

I sure hope the next cast is considerably better. If not, we must be RUTHLESS in our CONDEMNATION!!!

NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaser 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chaser Click to send private message to Chaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Rachel gets runs he mouth and gets Wes slapped. She straches the hell out of Neamiah... And all she gets is 2 dudes up in her face. She is lucky. I would have wanted to throw her accross the room. She runs her mouth just like Lacey. Rachel is bullsh*t from her lame excuses about the war and her wigging out over stupid crap. If she would keep her mouth shut, she wouldn't have crap like that happen to her. GO Wes and Niamiah. Good job!

About Danny and Melinda. Melinda was awesome. She is hot, sweet and smart. I loved her, but Danny doesn't deserve her. He is a little b***h. Damn whiner is what he is.

Johanna was cool except for her dumb drunkness crap.

11-25-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Won time I got strached like tdat... I was to so mad at that Beehotch.

11-25-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-05 AT 02:59 AM (EST)

That's an interesting reply, Batts.

The Reunion Show might be equally interesting. Hopefully they will break out into another brawl. It looks like Nehemiah really lets Danny have it. I'm actually looking forward to this upcoming show. At least now maybe we'll get some excitement.

11-25-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
For some unknown and illogical reason, I forced myself to sit through a replay of the final episode tonight. It was physically painful, but I did it. I noticed a few things that I had missed on Tuesday:

1) When Wes said his final good-bye, Johanna hugged him and called him "My husband." I almost puked.

2) Danny and Mel took one final look at their bedroom and Danny said something like, "We spent 12 hours a day in this room." Well, obviously they weren't working during the other 12.

3) Nehemiah says at the end that none of the gang will ever be the same again because they have all been changed by this experience. Well, I doubt if anything short of a Lobotomy will change the stupidity of Wes.

4) Speaking of Wes, during his final "Confessional," he says that this gang of seven have been through something that no one else has. Is he under the impression that this was the first season of the Real World?? Useless, simply useless.

11-26-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
31. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I remember #2 and 4 as I was laughing at Danny for saying that is where they spent 12 hours.

Also, you think Wes is useless? Yeah, I think your right. Useless and delusional.

I finally blogged

PiFF 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PiFF Click to send private message to PiFF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Eh.. I actually liked this season . I liked it more than the previous seasons ... like Philly and San Diego...

11-26-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Well, I too think this season was better than the awful Philadelphia season, but that's not saying much.

The San Diego season wasn't too exciting, but I liked several of the cast members, such as Randy and Jacquese.

The Paris season was so-so, but that cast really disappointed me because of their acute laziness. I think of all the seasons, the Paris one had the greatest potential but they blew it because, like I said, they were so lazy. Maybe the Paris season would have been ALOT better if Simon (the usually missing Irish guy) and Ace (the lazy loser, who really was the embodiment of the "Ugly American") would have been replaced by people with a little more initiative. But, that's just my humble opinion.

11-26-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
I was disappointed in the Paris season as I stopped watching it about 5-6 shows in but I do/did like Ace.

I thought Philly as a whole just freakin sucked but I do like Landon.

I didn't like the San Diego season because the people irritated.

I finally blogged

11-28-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
36. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Well Vols, I can see that Ace from the Paris season was relatively good looking, seemed to be usually pleasant, and most people liked him. However, he was lazy, he had little interest in exploring Paris, had no interest in learning any of the language, had no respect for the culture, spend most of his time drinking and eating bad pizza, he complained alot, and did not deal well with frustration. You notice that he performed horribly on the two Challenges he has been on since the season. He was the first to be eliminated in one, and the second to be eliminated in the other. In my old neighborhood we called people like that a "chump."

Didn't he used to own three bars in Georgia? Didn't he used to have a web site? What happened to all this? I guess his relationship with his co-cast member, the track star, I guess that died, didn't it?

11-29-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
37. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
However, he was lazy, he had little interest in exploring Paris, had no interest in learning any of the language, had no respect for the culture, spend most of his time drinking and eating bad pizza, he complained alot, and did not deal well with frustration.

I guess I would have known this had I watched the season! He was voted off the challenges which I am not so sure that has anything to do with the way he performed.

I have no idea what he is into today...does anyone else know?

I finally blogged

02-19-16, 11:48 AM (EST)
42. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
Go back to sleep Dave!

11-05-14, 01:21 PM (EST)
39. "RE: The Real World Austin Season Finale 11/22/05"
darn missed this season!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •