The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Cancun"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-04-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Cancun"
Well, where is everybody? Two one-hour episodes in the can and NO ONE has posted anything!! WHat's going on here?? Where's all our loyal (though recently bored) RW fans?

Now I've lost my train of thought.

The wannabe rock star (who is quite the character) sure was a jerk for spitting on the taco, but the girl who owned said taco has got to be one of the more irritating, snobbish girls on this show ever.

Come on!! Let's start complaining!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Cancun rjrabbit 07-04-09 1
   RE: Real World Cancun DaveThe Dude 07-10-09 2
       RE: Real World Cancun JessicaRN 07-10-09 3
           RE: Real World Cancun DaveThe Dude 07-18-09 4
               RE: Real World Cancun HobbsofMI 07-21-09 5
                   RE: Real World Cancun JessicaRN 07-21-09 6
 RE: Real World Cancun FlowerChild 07-22-09 7
   RE: Real World Cancun realitytvviewr 08-06-09 8
       RE: Real World Cancun FlowerChild 08-06-09 9
           RE: Real World Cancun JessicaRN 08-06-09 10
               RE: Real World Cancun realitytvviewr 08-07-09 11
                   RE: Real World Cancun JessicaRN 08-07-09 12
 RE: Real World Cancun teddybearq 08-07-09 13
   RE: Real World Cancun DaveThe Dude 08-13-09 14
       RE: Real World Cancun JessicaRN 08-14-09 15
           Aug. 19 episode JessicaRN 08-20-09 16
               RE: Aug. 19 episode realitytvviewr 08-27-09 17
                   RE: Aug. 19 episode DaveThe Dude 08-27-09 18
                       RE: Aug. 19 episode HobbsofMI 09-01-09 19
                           RE: Aug. 19 episode DaveThe Dude 09-04-09 20
                               RE: Aug. 19 episode rjrabbit 09-12-09 21
                                   RE: Aug. 19 episode FlowerChild 09-17-09 22
 RE: Real World Cancun Reunion rjrabbit 09-18-09 23
   RE: Real World Cancun Reunion DaveThe Dude 09-19-09 24
       RE: Real World Cancun Reunion realitytvviewr 09-21-09 25
           RE: Real World Cancun Reunion FlowerChild 09-21-09 26
 RE: Real World Cancun RWMO 10-11-12 27
   RE: Real World Cancun agman 11-29-12 28
       RE: Real World Cancun batts 12-18-12 29
           RE: Real World Cancun Starshine 12-18-12 30
           RE: Real World Cancun agman 01-16-13 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-04-09, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Hey Dave!
I have the first two episodes on Tivo. Haven't watched them yet but I came here to see if anyone was talking about the show.

Glad to see you sweetie. I will post again when I have watched the episodes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-10-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Cancun"
The Rabbit Meistser!! How are you?? Long time no hear!

I watched the latest episode last night (July 9th). I like the guys, and the one shorter girl who likes the guys (I keep forgetting everyone's name!) is pretty neat. The Black girl seems fairly worthless. The one other reasonably cute girl is ok, but I think it has taken her a little too long to figure out who the true monster is in the house.

That "monster" girl, the one who had her taco spit on, seems to be a real problem. But, maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes when she speaks in the confessional she seems to be smirking, as if she is all fake and is just playing the role that MTV assigned her to play. If this girl really is as obnoxious, immature and as much of a mindless trouble maker as it appears, oh my goodness! These poor kids are in for a really rocky season!

Where's the rest of our pals? Where'd everybody go?

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-10-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I agree about the "monster girl". I think her name is something like Ayilla. She is a horrid person and at the beginning of this episode, the girls were acting like high school Mean Girls. One problem that I'm having is all of the girls kind of look alike. The last few seasons had girls that were very annoying, making the guys look pretty good. I like the way the guys have accepted the gay guy also.

It is interesting that they were taken to Cancun and given a job where they are supposed to be role models - no public drinking, etc. or they go home. Not sure how that will work, if they ever get to the point where they do actual work.

I wonder if they have a car to use or is it strictly a bus? Doesn't seem like a good idea for them to be driving in Mexico. Jails in Mexico are probably not a good place to end up.

07-18-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Cancun"
YEs, Ayilla (or however you spell it) is definitely a horrid person.

Just like in Brooklyn the guys seem alot cooler and more decent than the girls. Well, the tall rock star dude is a total pig, but at least he's reasonably nice to the others in the house.

I still wanna know where everyone went? We used to have dozens of people posting here. Have they all been exiled to Elba??

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I'm around but my addiction to RW and all the challenges has been broken. The last one tempted me with some real people doing real thing instead of having sex, drinking, fighting, and having more sex. Well, that formula is back so I'm gone.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

07-21-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I agree that Brooklyn didn't seem to have the usual debauchery and I also liked that they were each pursuing their own interests. I actually think they seemed to work more by doing this instead of these "Un-Real World" group jobs.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Well, heck. If Rabbit is around....I better come and play too!

I'm watching. I just haven't been around on the boards much. Our satellite internet at home SUCKS and well....I've actually been busy at work so it hasn't left me much time to come around and complain about these people.

So far? I really can't stand ANY of the girls. Emily is my least favorite....although I doubt I could stand being around ANY of them for more than 2 minutes. I'd rather chew on tin foil. But there is something about Emily that really bothers me. Haven't quite put my finger on it. And yes, Aihia (or whatever her name is) is a head case too. I think she's just very immature and clueless to the 'real world'.

The boys on the other hand all seem pretty likeable. The punk who spit on the tacos is pretty vial, but I like it. Course, if he and I were put in a house together, I don't know how well we would get along. He's a button pusher. I hate button pushers. BUT, I do like to see him push his female roommates to the breaking point.

Their job this season is great. Great in the sense that it will never work out and there will most likely be much drama since they can't drink or act like fools in public! Hello!?!? This is a MTV recipe created from scratch....and we all know it's bound to explode. I have to admit though - if I was told that I can't drink in public even on my own personal time? I would NOT be happy. Especially if I was in Cancun.

I'm sure tomorrow night will bring more debauchery, more rule breaking, more fights and looks like from the previews we might have another Frankie on our hands. (If any of you remember, Frankie was a cutter too) Course, maybe I'm jumping the gun here. Maybe she's not a cutter, maybe she was trying to end her life? We will see. What fun! Yea!

Dear MTV, Why would you give them a job where they can't drink in public? Did you set them up to fail? If so, you sure did a good job. Next time why don't you sign them up for church camp. Thirsty in Cancun, FC

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Okay, I've been following the show this season and as always I am dumbfounded how these people act considering they are being taped for tv.

The girl with too many vowels in her name (Ayaiia?) is an awful person. I'm sure some people thought it was wrong and disgusting for Joey to spit on her taco but I for one thought that she deserved it. For her to yell out in public that Joey had a herpe on his lip was wrong, immature, rude, and so on. Why does MTV continue to sign up these losers? I'm not saying Joey is the greatest guy or anything but really was that necessary of her?

Joey - I will only say that his antics made the show more interesting and that is not saying much for the show.

Jonne, Jonne, Jonne, do you have a boyfriend or not? Are you in love with him or not? Then stop flirting with every guy you come in contact with! If her boyfriend keeps her after this then he is a pu$$y. Sorry but its true. We're not talking light flirting here. We're talking spooning with guys, sitting on their laps, hanging all over them. I'm sure the girl is gonna get herself some before the season is over. Oh and what's with those weird piercings? How the hell are they attached?

CJ is a dork. He is a guy who thinks he is so cool because he has a nice body and a surfer hairdo. If I see him "cleansing" his skin again I'm gonna puke. Look for him on the new Proactive commercials.

Bronne's voice is annoying.

Emilee is boring.

The other girl (forgot her name) is desperate as hell. I mean really, if you throw yourself on a guy and he doesn't want any of it then it's time to move on. Don't look at it as a project. Face it, the dude isn't into you. Move on.

The gay guy (don't mean to label him that but I forgot his name and he is gay) is the most sane person in the house. I like that he isn't a super flamboyant gay guy. He seems the most level headed of the bunch.

Ok, last but not least, Mark what's his name (host of the after show). Can your shirt get any tighter? WTF? Also, you may want to wait until Joey is actually sent home before you let everyone know 45 minutes before that it is going to happen!

08-06-09, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Ditto to everything Realitytvviewr said!!!

The girl with too many vowels IS an awful person. If I were Emily or Jasmine I would've high-fived Ayaiia's face when she was 'glowing' at the fact that Joey was sent home (thanks to karma apparently - I'd hate to see what karma has in store for HER). She was so happy and jovial on the bus (after they heard the news) when it was clear that Jasmine and Emily were NOT feeling the same way. I can't believe they didn't tell her to SHUT UP.

Joey was actually pretty cool - vial in a sense, but I kinda liked it. I'd hate for him to be pushing MY buttons, but maybe he and I would've been pushing other people's buttons together! That would've been fun.

Jonne - I HATE YOU. YOU are a true desperate attention seeking WHORE. If I were your boyfriend I would put you out in the street so you could be closer to the gutter where you belong. You hypocritical, self absorbed beotch. And to think, I had hope for you. I still can't figure out what men see in you. Ok, sure - your piercings are pretty cool. But that's about all you have going for you....and that isn't saying much.

CJ - yes. Class A DORK. And sort of boring. Don't you have a football to go throw around? And comb your hair for once, will ya? You look like a shaggy mop.

I imagine that it is painful to have a conversation with Bronne. It seems like he is yelling all of the time and his voice IS extremely annoying. If it weren't for that I might actually like him.

Jasmine. Seriously. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look throwing yourself at Pat? He obviously showed MORE interest in that whore than you. Get a clue - he wasn't there for a 'hair cut'. I think that's code for something else.

What is the gay guys name? I can't remember either!! I like him. He's the only one who seems somewhat normal and level headed. He better not ruin it for himself.

Mark. I love you and I think you are great, but give your little brother his shirt back before you start popping seams.

Dear MTV, I think you should've put an alarm clock in the house. Joey was the only person who made things interesting. PS - their boss is a bit of a beotch. Without Love, FC

08-06-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Agree with all of your thoughts. I have to say that even though I am much older than these people, I don't understand what everyone sees in Pat. I thought it was because he was a nice guy, but not so sure now.

I've always thought that these Real World people seem to think that sleeping in a bed to "cuddle" is an OK activity when you are in a committed relationship. Remember Dunbar in Sydney.

Again, maybe it is my age showing, but for Joey to be so put out because CJ's alarm didn't work and what else was he expected to do was kind of ridiculous. If the stakes were so high for Joey, wouldn't he have put CJ's alarm next to his head, along with another alarm somewhere else. Not only that, but they are in a hotel, where wake-up calls are a service.

I only hope that Ayilla sees herself gloating and realizes just how ugly her personality is. It is hard to believe that she is different at home, as she claims.

Totally agree about Mark's shirt. Not attractive at all, kind of gross.

08-07-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I thought the same thing about Joey's oversleeping - why didn't he ask for a wake up call? Also, why doesn't he have an alarm clock? Considering these people have jobs that they have to get up early for you would think that if the hotel room wasn't equipped with alarm clocks, that MTV would provide them. But then again, we wouldn't have this drama if they had so I guess I just answered my own question.

Still, I totally agreed that it was completely Joey's fault. He was stupid in the first place for not calling in when he missed work. Have these kids ever had jobs before? Where are their common sense skills? It just goes to show you that young adults today lack respect and responsibility and it is scary!

08-07-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I don't think it is all young people who lack respect and common sense. I think the Real World casts are hand selected after a long casting process to especially display these (and many more) characteristics.
(I actually thought that the Brooklyn cast showed that MTV was changing their approach, but Cancun shows young people worse than ever.)

teddybearq 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddybearq Click to send private message to teddybearq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Cancun"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-09 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

I love watching Real World. It gets so addicting. On the last episode I can't believe that Jasmine was letting that guy know how into him she is. Maybe that's why he's backing off little by little. And then for Jonna, she could have pulled Jasmine off to the side, to tell her that she is kind of making herself look like a fool. I have no idea why she pulled the guy off the side to kind of like save him/get him away from Jasmine. Maybe she just wanted alone time with him?

-teddybearq

08-13-09, 11:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I also agree that the Real World is cast according to a specific formula. They want certain "types" to create (or so they hope) certain kinds of situations and drama. It is getting nauseating.

I am all for helping kids, especially kids in an orphanage. However, there is something sordid about the RW gang helping orphans on this show.

Mexico is, from first hand experience, a disgusting pig sty with lots of crime, corruption, stupidity and breeding irresponsibility. I refuse to go back to that dump, because "dump" is exactly what it is. The number one reason that there are so many unwanted and abandoned kinds in orphanages in Mexico is because the criminal Catholic Church tells these (mostly illiterate or semi-illiterate) Mexicans to not use birth control. So, my opinion is that American tourists should not be fleeced for cash to support orphans that are a direct result of the criminal policies of the equally criminal Catholic Church.

And yes, "cuddling" in a bed with a stranger when you have a significant other back home is rather revolting.

08-14-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Cancun"
I found it strange the way this season has been edited. Basically both before and after scenes at the orphanage were scenes at the bar. This whole season has been the cast at the bar or doing their "jobs", which still seems like a bar/party. There is very little of anything else being shown. Perhaps for safety reason, but this cast doesn't seem to venture out to restaurants or other places just in smaller groups.

There seems to be absolutely no chemistry or friendship at all developing with the roommates, only drama. It's pretty sad.

And I'll ask again, what is up with all of the attraction and angst towards Pat. He seems like kind of a skinny, geeky guy to me.

08-20-09, 02:20 PM (EST)
16. "Aug. 19 episode"
This is a very odd season. Because of the "job" that they have, it is hard to know when they are working and when they are out partying. So the scenes shift from sitting around their apartment doing nothing to standing around a bar.

I wonder if being in Mexico at a time when tourists have been discouraged to go there due to a dangerous situation and also if the initial swine flu outbreak is restricting where and what they can do. Who knew that if you forced 8 strangers to live together in Cancun, what you would get would be boring TV.

And again I say "What is so great about Pat?"

Where is CJ?

Bronne is oddly funny, yet we have really only seen him recently. Perhaps this is why he will still be around. Kind of a strange situation. I wonder if they will bring in another roommate?

I don't get the feeling that this cast will develop any lasting friendships like others have in the past.

08-27-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-09 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Ugh! Jonne, Jonne, Jonne. You made your parents proud. Ayiia, you too are a delightful daughter. Hey I'm not talking about the fact that they "experimented" or whatever. It's just did they have to do it while being filmed for a tv show? IDIOTS!!!

Maybe Jonne was too young to be in such a serious relationship with her boyfriend but because of the choices she has since made she will come out of this looking like such a whore. Her boyfriend is a complete idiot if he takes her back. Pat was not worth it. The guy was a dork who honestly I thought was gay when he first was shown on the show.

JessicaRn, I too would like to know why CJ has been so absent from the show. Is he just too boring to feature? Is he too mature and actually taking his job seriously? Also, I don't think he's gay but the wink he gave when telling Pat that he wouldn't have picked Ayiia to be in the 3some made it look like Pat should have asked him. Hahaha.

Oh well, hope this season ends soon as I'm tired of all the whining and crap going on. Plus I can't stand listening to Bronne's voice.

08-27-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
Well, I have always been very negative about certain aspects of this show, but I think I've finally gotten to the end of a long, disturbing tunnel in regards to this show.

I think the bottom line is that each year the cast of "strangers" gets more and more immature, illogical, and amoral. I mean, this seems to be nothing more than an excuse for a bunch carefully selected 20-somethings acting like 7th graders. Listening to them talk about virtually anything is now painful to my ears because they are so ridiculously moronic.

And Jonna and the troublemaking slut are suddenly worried about anyone finding out about their threesome??? They did this in front of tv cameras for God's sakes!!!! What kind of idiots are these people???

I'm sorry, I just don't think I can stand this anymore. 20-somethings should not be acting like mindless 13 year olds.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
Threesome? Nope...still not enough for me to watch.

I did see a commercial for the next challenge...lots more 20-30 year olds acting like 13.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

09-04-09, 00:06 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
Ok, I just suffered through the latest episode on September 3rd. I wasn't going to do it, but I (wrongly) did it anyway.

This group of females has got to be the dumbest, most immature, most useless, most amoral, most aggrivating bunch of bums ever. Gosh, where did MTV find this collection of jerks?

09-12-09, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been here to comment on this disaster. Yes I admit I watched every epidode but had nothing to say about these idiots. There's not one of them that I like.

The threesonme with Pat! Gross. I agree with everyone here. I don't see what the deal is with Pat

The fire extiguisher episode. Bronne what a brainless move. You deserved to get kicked out of the ME.

I guess the least offensive is CJ. Can't say much bad about him. I do hope he gets his shot at playing in the NFL.

Jonna is a DAW! She goes after every guy that her roommates are interested in. I think she does it to show that she can.

Anyway, enough about this group. I'm looking forward to the next RW/RR challenge.

09-17-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Aug. 19 episode"
I am looking forward to the new RW/RR challenge too. Hopefully there will be some good challenges!!

Did anyone see the Real World Cancun reunion last night? All I can say is WOW.

I still can not stand Jonna. She is my least favorite by far. Who in the heck does she think she is? She is so high and mighty - too cool for school? She thinks so. Makes me want to vomit. She too would look good with my foot print on her face.

I think it's cute that all of the boys are such good friends. The girls are all just a bunch of DAWs. I hope to never see any of them again. Ever.

09-18-09, 11:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Real World Cancun Reunion"
I watched the reunion show. Man did Jonna come of as a total b!tch. I also didn't like Emelee's little meltdown. she came off looking like a total brat!

Where's Doc?

09-19-09, 01:00 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Real World Cancun Reunion"
I taped the reunion show and watched it (or should I say suffered throuogh it) tonight. Oh my God, can these girls be any more useless? The Black girl, who leaves ALOT to be desired, was by far the most normal.

And what is with Jonna and these ridiculous "anchors?" Why would anyone in their right mind put those stupid, low class pieces of metal in their body like that?? Younger people have been conned into thinking this is cool, but to me it is sickening. And what was with her AWFUL fake eye lashes???

I don't know. The guys seemed ok, but these girls have got to be the worst and most idiotic bunch of jerks on any Real World season yet. The MTV casting director definitely needs to be fired.

09-21-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World Cancun Reunion"
OMG, Jonna is disgusting! I don't know what the attraction was about her in the first place. For some reason the guys all thought she was hot. Sure her eyes are pretty but that's it. It was revealed on "the sh#t they should have shown" show that she is dirty. Her wigs would be left on the floor and would get crap stuck in them and they also smelled like spaghettios! Ugh, she reminds me of a transvestite. She has to wear all that stuff to try and look good. I'm sure guys just love it when their girl wakes up in the morning without the hair and eyelashes they had on the night before. Don't even get me started about the piercings/anchors whatever the hell they are. I'm with you Dave, it's just sick.

Yes, Emilee's meltdown was ridiculous. Despite a few things, she was portrayed as pretty normal on the show. Then she acts like that on the reunion. She just made an a$$ out of herself. Then again, maybe she planned it in hopes of being asked to be on the next challenge (I'm sure there will be another after The Ruins). You know how MTV likes to cast drama queens, etc. for those challenges.

Oh, and note to CJ - cut that friggin hair!!! You look like a major dork. You act like one too so the hair is not helping it's assisting. You would probably look much better with a shorter cut. I don't think surfer dudes even have that hairstyle anymore.

Oh well, that's it. I guess I'll be watching The Ruins. I'm a sucker for all of these shows. I don't know what that says about me though...

09-21-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Real World Cancun Reunion"
Hey Rabbit! Doc hasn't been around for this entire season! I haven't seen or heard from him in a while actually!?!

Hey Realitytvviewr! I'll be right with you watching the Ruins. I am a sucker for these shows too.

I think Emilee's meltdown had a lot to do with:
a. Being jealous that Jonne was in the LMFAO video and she wasn't
b. Being jealous that Joey fooled around with Ayiia instead of trying to get her into bed
c. She is WAY overly sensitive and was not happy about the whole 'tap dancing zombie magazine' dance was brought back up again.

Don't even get me started with Jonna again. Nasty trash. Another reason why Emilee was probably crabby - because of Jonna's attitude. I would've been irritated just being on stage with her too.

I would LOVE to see Jonna get her ass handed to her on a challenge.

RWMO 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RWMO Click to send private message to RWMO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Real World Cancun"
http://youtu.be/2ytFCXCq6Oo

check out this link, it will answer your questions

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Real World Cancun"
We have no questions!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-18-12, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Real World Cancun"
You have to be bored to bump a 3 year old thresd...

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-18-12, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Real World Cancun"
Personally I'm rooting for Brooklyn, Sarah seems sensible, and Chet seems cool.

Frank and Dustin should just crawl back into the sewer that they came from.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-13, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Real World Cancun"
you too!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •