The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-11-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
I still love these two! I'm going to be going through withdrawals after next week, LOL.....maybe we'll get a reunion show or something later on.

Anyway, there were some amazing 'big' moments this week (show of hands, how many of you were smiling a big, goofy smile when Lisa finally answered THE question? I know I was!). With all the big moments, the little ones were harder to find this week, but I did notice a couple, and if anyone else noticed any please add them.

First, when Brian (maybe-he's-ready-for-primetime-after-all) McFayden was telling the guys whether they were safe or not, after he told Hank he was safe, Laura elbowed Lisa and smiled at her. It was cool...like "your guy is here till the end".

When Lisa told Hank that she chooses him, she was so nervous you could hear her trying to catch her breath while she spoke. Then the way they gazed into each others eyes (until Brian broke in) was very sweet.

Hank, when he spoke during the guys appeal segment, sounded like his voice was breaking when he asked America to please make sure he is standing there next week (sounded like it was maybe breaking up a little when he made his after-video remarks to Lisa also).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Schnookie Palookie 09-11-03 1
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Cupidcruiser 09-11-03 2
       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-11-03 3
           RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Cupidcruiser 09-11-03 4
               RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-11-03 5
       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Schnookie Palookie 09-12-03 16
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-12-03 13
 RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... bubbastan 09-11-03 6
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-12-03 12
 RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Dpao 09-12-03 7
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... PIPPIE 09-12-03 8
       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... gopher1956 09-12-03 9
           RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... PIPPIE 09-13-03 17
           RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... ashleybfogg 09-14-03 19
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-12-03 10
 RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Bunny123 09-12-03 11
   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Cupidcruiser 09-12-03 14
       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Bunny123 09-12-03 15
           RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... Joyful 09-13-03 18
               RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... toodles 09-16-03 20
                   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... PIPPIE 09-16-03 21
                       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 22
                           RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-16-03 23
                               RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 24
                                   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... PIPPIE 09-16-03 25
                                       RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 26
                                   RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments... HappyDayz 09-17-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
*raises hand*
Yep, I had a goofy grin on my face. I LOVED it when Lisa stood up and told Hank she chooses him. Unfortunately, I missed most of the show ... I only got to see Hank's date at the end (thankfully)!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
That's it--I'm sending both of you Hank and Lisa beanie babies so you can play Cupid with them when the show is over!

09-11-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Awww...cool! Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but can you send me Kim and Laura beanie babies too? I'm going to miss them too!

Happy starts to wonder if CupidCruiser is really Renda, and if CC offers up a t-shirt then will know for sure!

09-11-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Well, okay, but do you want the Bad Laura and Kim combo or the Nice Laura and Kim combo (limited edition)?

09-11-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Well, limited editions are nice, but honestly the Nice Laura and Kim set is just not as much fun as Bad Laura and Kim....so I prefer those!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
LOL CupidCruiser ... Hank & Lisa beanie babies

Can you also throw one in of Host Brian? Then maybe I could do something with his hair.

09-12-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Schnookie...sorry you missed most of the show! But if you were only going to see one date, Hanks was the one to see (they saved it for last for a reason!).

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Looks around and reluctantly raises hand too. I'm amazed at how sucked in to this show I've become, after originally panning the whole premise and vowing not to watch it. Hank is the main reason I got hooked, but Evan, Dom, and even Joe definitely had their moments. Don't go through withdrawals, HappyDayz, come on over to the Survivor boards instead. There's definitely a lot of good discussion there.

09-12-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Ah yes...I am counting on Survivor (and The Bachelor as well) to help fill the void left when I can no longer get my "Hank & Lisa moments" fix.

I too am amazed at how I was sucked into this. I remember seeing one of the early commercials where Simon introduced Lisa as "the most eligible woman in America" or something like that...my husband and I were both like "Oh yeah, what makes her so great"...I admit I was a cynic (it's good to admit when you're wrong, no?). But once I paid attention, I found I actually liked her a lot...and Hank...well he's Hank! Go Hank! Love that guy! (regardless of the vote results...Lisa got her man!)

There was definitely an interesting selection of guys....um....yep, interesting is the word I want to use. Some of them could be pretty entertaining.

Dpao 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dpao Click to send private message to Dpao Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Some other moments that are great are..

When Lisa defends the Hank/football incident and then afterwards, Laura's "You go girl" type of reaction to Lisa.

When Lisa tell's Hank he's handsome, and he says "no...stop that." and then she says "you are." And then when he goes on to tell her that she has a good heart and she's a good soul.

When she's on the couch with him, and she says that she's sorry for what happened at the vineyard, and she says, i wish i could do that over, i'm such an idiot.

Hank's voice definitely did get emotional, even when he said, "we'll see ya next week." and then again when he said, "and just make sure i'm standing up here next week" at the end.

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
SPARE ME.

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
I'm with Pip...and not typically a cynic by nature...I thought Lisa's comments were genuine and sweet...the "you're handsome" comment was precious...the response..lame...the football tape...a bit over the top...Lisa's defense of Hank..unnecessary...he's a dolt...she'll be defending his boorish behavior for as long as she can bear to do so....I cannot bear to look at him

09-13-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
HIGH FIVE!

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-14-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
and I'm with both of you. I'm not a cynic, either, but I'm not a teenager, either. Her behavior, though genuine, appears to that of a girl just all caught up in the infatuation of it all - with a guy who's 'taken charge' and put on his best face.
His behavior, though?
Here you find a guy who's all sheepish and blushy (aw, shucks, maam) one minute, and all glare and bossy the next - how can you not know that one of those appearances is FAKE!
Oh yes, she'll be defending that behavior all over the place -
until the day he does it to her.

09-12-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Those are excellent Dana! I saw that, when Laura gave Lisa the "you go!" look...it was awesome. I think the girls were getting a bit tired of the guys badmouthing Hank (especially in a way that left him unable to speak up for himself). I have liked Lisa from the beginning, but I have to say....I really like the Lisa that speaks her mind! Glad she found her voice.

I liked the way they kept intertwining their hands during their dinner talk, and the sparks in their eyes when they would glance at each other....that is one reason I have loved them together from the beginning, they have an electric energy between them. It's very sweet.

Glad you noticed the breaks in Hank's voice too...I was sure I heard them but no one else here has mentioned it. So sweet that he asked America to please make sure he's standing there next week! Lisa smiled broadly when he said that too!

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
I think that Hank and Lisa are very "Into" each other.

One thing that I have noticed is that when the guys say things about Hank it is about the way that he treats them. They never say that Hank is in this for the wrong reasons or that he does not really like Lisa.

Hank might have a difficult personality but if they are really in love then he might just change or maybe she can help him overcome that.

09-12-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Here's a cliche: women get married believing they can change their husbands and men get married believing their wives will never change. Neither is true.

Bunny123 16 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bunny123 Click to send private message to Bunny123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
No one stays the same over time. You either become a better person and work towards the marriage or you don't and the marriage falls apart (or someone suffers and is unhappy). There are 2 different lives coming together.

Maybe he does not need to change and he will be the same towards Lisa as he is on the show. NO one will know except him and Lisa.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't know HOW Hank behaves when he is living with people he LIKES AND RESPECTS!
People cannot judge Hank so harshly when their only frame of reference is his behavior living in the house with his competition. Hank didn't know these men, didn't like some of these men and probably didn't respect many of these men. He is probably a totally different guy when his friends surround him. Proof of this is the way Lisa instantly connected with him. And I don't see anything really that wrong with his behavior in the house anyway. He participated in the Joe toga party, he toasted all the booted men, he sat a talked with everyone on the patio and he obviously did the dishes ALOT. What about these activities makes him a control freak? What about Dom looking like he was going to smack Laura and Kim when they were talking about the fiasco he'd made of the kid's date. (And don't forget Dom threw the football at Hank as well!) What about Joe popping a vein at Evan because Evan didn't think Robert's kiss was inappropriate? What about Evan wanting the dating pit bulls to have a seat on his lap? What about Robert and his freaky love for Lisa after one miserable date? If you are looking for faults you'll find them in everybody. Lisa has seen everything we have, including the negative stuff about Hank. She has dated him, whereas we have only had a 3-minute peek into what they do together. Lisa said she's not worried, I'm not either!

toodles 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toodles Click to send private message to toodles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Very well said, Joyful! As I mentioned on a previous post, I know Hank and he and his friends are all great guys. Lisa has nothing to worry about. He is a cutie and is well-liked by everyone. He is a real person, and I think that was evident in the way he handled everything. Very good points about the other guys, too. A lot of that stuff would be much more of a concern to me, personally...among other things!

09-16-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Gee Toodles, it's just too bad that lisa and hank will be taking the Bennifer route.

09-16-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Yeay pippie! you make me laugh so much. Even if we liked other guys, at least we never got so icky - are they serious?
But then, they'll never even get as far as Ben & Jen...
this whole thread....EEEEWWWWW.

i'm outta here!

09-16-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
>>>this whole thread....EEEEWWWWW<<<
Now Ashley...Is that nice? I thought we had come to a certain respect for each others right to like who we like....do I say your threads are EEEWWWW? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk....I'm going to suggest to my friend CupidCruiser that your beanie babies (inspired by my great love of Hank and Lisa, I might add!) should maybe get lost in the mail.....

09-16-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
i'm so sorry, Happy. I wasn't disrespecting, just expressing! it just got too mushy... and eeewww doesn't come close to the barrage i got on 'poor lisa' -
It was just a little too icky for me - all the descriptive details - and then along comes 'lil pippie with a bit of clarity! i just couldn't resist. forgive me? actually, all you romantics out there deserve a good ending tonight. If you get your Happily Ever After i will sincerely be happy for all of you - and for those two cute kids!

just remember who's producing this thing - he's a tricky one...
LOL

ashlet

09-16-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
dearest lil ashlet, you are the best! it's been a slice of heaven.

09-16-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
Thanks, lil Pip, the feeling's mutual. Are you on the east or west coast?
I'm pacific time, and 9 is still a ways away. Anyway, you're the best - let's keep posting through tomorrow so we can decide where to go next!

ashlet

09-17-03, 06:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Hank and Lisa....little moments from Episode 10"
No probs Ash.....honestly though, the title 'Hank and Lisa ~ little moments' should have held a clue that this was going to be mushy....especially since we had done such threads before. I was happy with the ending...it was too soon for marriage...they need to take time and learn a lot more about each other before making a leap like that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •