The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Four!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Four!!"
Yay! Tara, and Keith made it!! Gorgeous couple w/ great characters. Dave and Charla(Gold Digger)also made it which was kewl cause all them other stupid ##### ##### talkers were drama queens and kings..haha...Toni don't know if she wants a man or a woman-am glad her butt got voted off, GAME ON!!lmao!! Charla is a freaking gold digging loser who didn't deserve the money- She should have gave David some of the money for if not for him her triffling ##### would have been off long ago!!! Charla you suck balls!!!! I hope this haunts you the rest of your selfish ##### life!! Hey Zack, wanna be mafia man, lmao--Keith would definently knock your punk ##### out!!hahah..does it really take you and 50 guys for one hot ##### hunk-Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!! Beau,hmp what a wuss!!crybaby bastard #####...only 3 words to describe his #####! Desi- Follower all the way! Tom- Pretty cool guy but tried to hard to fit in, smokey-sexy as all hell...lol.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Four!! ChadB 06-23-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Four!!"
Dave went on a trip following baseball around (i think it was baseball) after the show. Now let's see, he'd already been on what a 4 MONTH paid vacation? Now that's over, he goes skipping around the country doing some kind of baseball party. You can view the pictures on his website. In other words, he DOESN'T leave the show and go back home, AND BACK TO WORK. I cant be sure EXACTLY what that means. I can be sure it means he must HAVE A LOT MORE MONEY than I do. I know if it had been me on the show, THE DAY I got back home, or shortly thereafter, I would have needed to GO BACK TO WORK.

I think Charla made the VERY LOGICAL decision, that probably 99% of those of you that say she should have shared also would have made but say ON THE INTERNET you wouldn't, she needed the money and he DID NOT need it.

Come on guys. For real. How many of you, especially you in your 20's and 30's CAN AFFORD to take a FOUR MONTH vacation, and then STILL not go back to work after that? There's only two kinds of people that can do that. Either you are so poor that what you got payed just for being at PH was so much more money than you are used to you feel rich for awhile, OR you are so rich that you CAN afford to take a 4 month vacation and still go party awhile after you leave the show. The average middle class person who left that show IMMEDIATELY went right back to work. Do you THINK Dave was poor? What about Charla?

Dave did everything else in the world to try and prove what a great catch he'd be for Charla. It wasn't seen on the show, and I admit I'm only guessing, but I doubt seriously that he failed also to assure Charla he was in good shape moneywise. Think like yourself, not like you're a PH contestant. Do you really believe that as hard as Dave was trying to win her affection he never talked to her about his financial situation? Dave is obviously well off. Consider when he was quizzing out Scott on the show. Consider what you know. Look at his website. That guy isn't hurting and you're not going to convince me he never made Charla aware of that.

Keep that in mind when you are condemning Charla for not sharing. Be pretty sure Dave doesn't even know what a soup kitchen is.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •