The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
POSSIBLE SPOILER!!Dont' open if you don't want to know the winners!

Ok..I saw this posted at the Fox message board. I don't know if it's true or not, but here it is (sorry for making a new topic..but didn't want people to read it who didn't want to know the outcome if this turns out to be true!)

" 97798.68 in reply to 97798.65

It's not a couple that's together that wins. It's one guy and one girl chosen by the former cast. They'll all be back on to vote in next weeks 2 hour final. Keith eliminates Scott and Holly at the beginning of the show. Then the vote will be taken for the final 2 winners. The vote is between Keith and Dave. Then Tara and Charla. With Keith getting all the male votes and Charla getting the majority of the female. Money and a lot of it was the prize...
It was on a couple of different websites...Keith had returned back east to Columbus and was doing interviews to be aired after the final episode. Also that the elimination to determine the final 2 winners was a vote by the past guest, kind of like survivor. Keith and Charla were voted winners by the them and Keith had all of the male vote. While Charla got the majority of the female, less some of the bitter ones....let me know if you want more info...

It is true, trust me...None of the former guest have been able to talk about the final outcome or prize. Only about their time at the hotel and dig at others...The fact that Keith and Charla win is easy to understand. Keith is the most honest and he has a great character. He's talked to Scott honestly and some of the other guys too. He never bounced around as some did from girl to girl. Stood by his friends through out all...Charla has been honest and true to her friends. She may be a little flakey at times, but she hasn't been mean to people and belittle others. She made a great statement once,"If you don't have anything good to say to someone, then don't say anything at all." She put up with more than anyone and has been at the hotel from the beginning. More??? "

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Chrissy gal 09-24-03 1
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Lahela 09-24-03 3
       RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Chrissy gal 09-24-03 4
           RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Lahela 09-24-03 5
           RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! socalj 10-01-03 15
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! lovethisreality 09-24-03 2
 Here's another Angelfood 09-24-03 6
   RE: Here's another sbeck 09-24-03 8
   I heard this one too! cgdog 09-25-03 10
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Haterman03 09-24-03 7
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Dakota 09-25-03 9
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Thumbsup 09-26-03 11
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! hooperdooper 10-01-03 12
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! ginger 10-01-03 13
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Thumbsup 10-01-03 14
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Leona 10-01-03 16
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Thumbsup 10-01-03 17
 RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! crackpot 10-01-03 18
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Katiepops 10-02-03 19
   RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe! Katiepops 10-02-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Just another rumor from the P-Ho rumor mill. The last one had Keith winning with Amy. It was everywhere on that board. If there isn't any evidence to back it up.....

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-24-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Thanks. since I haven't seen anything to back it up..i'll delete my post! ;) No point in helping to spread the false rumors! Although this one would have been a great way to end the show! ;)

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
I didn't mean you shouldn't post it, I just wanted to point out that the youngsters on the Paradiseonfox.com message board make up all kinds of stuff.

When I post something that I think might happen, but I have nothing to back it up, I put in a disclaimer - Warning: This post contains unsubstantiated speculation. The last time I did this someone actually believed that I knew what I was talking about! Oh, the power!!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

09-24-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Alright! Then I'll keep it up!
Besides..it would honestly be the best ending to this whole charade!

socalj 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail socalj Click to send private message to socalj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Warning: This post
>contains unsubstantiated speculation. The
>last time I did this
>someone actually believed that I
>knew what I was talking
>about! Oh, the power!!!

You know why, don't you? Because you used multi-syllabic words. You go girl!

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Wow this is even better than I imagined. I liked Kieth best and liked charla best and thought too bad its a couple thing. yeah! thanks for the good news...doesn't really spoil it for me though cause I am going to see it anyway. remember what the psychic said, " keith you will have alot of power" "charla you are the special one..."

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Here's another"
Unsubstantiated FOX speculations:

There was one about the prize being (I'm correct once again)...

a wedding
and that the couple has to get married to win the $2 mil prize, and (I think) that Keith and Tara do.
I don't truly believe this.
But now, she MAY be TaraCuda.

Am I officially looney now?

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-24-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here's another"
LOL! TaraCuda - love it! Oh, if only she had acted in a sneaky manner. I know she had moments where I thought she'd turn on Charla, but she turned out ok.

cgdog 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-25-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cgdog Click to send private message to cgdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I heard this one too!"
I had seen a possible rumor that Keith and Tara are already married as of now. Possibly from the finale of the show??? We'll see I guess.

I have a hard time believing the above rumor because it says Keith wins all the male votes, no way in Hell would Zack vote for Keith!

Haterman03 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Haterman03 Click to send private message to Haterman03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
i want to believe this but i don't believe all the men would vote for keith especially zach. zach is such a child you know he'd never vote for keith.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
If the choice was Keith or Dave, Keith would stand a chance with a lot of people. Dave has been very conniving, wooing Amy and then giving someone a pointed question for her at Pandora's box. The Matt trusting Scott thing, not being straight and clear, like with Beau and Holly, while giving himself an out. Then telling Scott he was thinking of voting out Keith -- the guy's all over the place and if he's been like that all along (editing removing a lot of it), I can see why people were angry. But so far he's been true to his friends -- his real friends.

Thumbsup 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumbsup Click to send private message to Thumbsup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
If you have more info..Spill it...
That sounds right...Lots of things didnt seem right...Too much stage presence...

hooperdooper 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hooperdooper Click to send private message to hooperdooper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
I'm not sure I believe this outcome because Dave said in an interview how shocked he was at the twist. And to me, this isn't that big of a twist, not to mention it seems almost predictable.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
I think Charla finds Dave in the shower and realizes the whole season was just a dream.

>

10-01-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumbsup Click to send private message to Thumbsup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
More Please...

Leona 12 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leona Click to send private message to Leona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Gosh!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo excited. I can't wait to see if the rumors are true.

10-01-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
In just a few hours, we will know and our summer in Paradise will be "O-va!" I am really starting to wonder...Is Fox that stupid to leak out all this info?..(I dont think so) All this is out but not a whisper on the prize..I am looking for a Weird Twist...

crackpot 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crackpot Click to send private message to crackpot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

as someone already mentioned this doesn't explain the 'twist' that supposedly even fooled some of the producers.

It also doesn't explain host Amanda's much touted claim of "In order to win, there is something you must do..."

I've also heard rumors that the thing they "must" do is get married - as well as rumors that Keith and Tara are already married (as a result of the show)

Some of the ousted guests have alluded to the final twist being "funny" and "unrealistic" (I think Toni said that) - which could explain her disgust should they have had to marry each other for the prize.

Remember the final twist is supposed to somehow be the "ultimate test" of their relationships - I don't see the scenario listed here as a big test, if the jury simply selects a male and female winner, then it's out of the Final 4's hands.

I've also heard that the surprise could be that there are one or more moles employed by FOX in the show, all the way up to everyone being a mole (ala Joe Schmoe) except for Dave and Charla.

Of course it's all speculation, however I think it makes the show more interesting.

And for those of you NOT interested in any speculation: why are you posting on a Paradise Hotel board inside a thread that is clearly labeled "The Winners, Maybe"? - Excersize some friggin self control and skip over it if it doesn't interest you - we don't need your pseudo-psychological analysis just because you were duped by a 13 year old on the FOX boards the first week of the show and are now bitter.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"
Well,,,let me be the first to say that the original poster was right all along!! Right down to who won and why.
Guess some speculation may be fact after all.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!"

>POSTED BY CRACKPOT

>"And for those of you NOT
>interested in any speculation: why
>are you posting on a
>Paradise Hotel board inside a
>thread that is clearly labeled
>"The Winners, Maybe"? - Excersize
>some friggin self control and
>skip over it if it
>doesn't interest you - we
>don't need your pseudo-psychological analysis
>just because you were duped
>by a 13 year old
>on the FOX boards the
>first week of the show
>and are now bitter. "

I think noone here was saying anything bad about speculation?!?!Looks like everyone chimed in happily about what they thought would happen. Who was giving pseudo-psychological analysis? Did you not give an analysis as did everyone else? That is fine. This is what this post was for. I saw noone complaining!
Calm down..enjoy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •