The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sons of Anarchy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sons of Anarchy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-10 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Just curious if anyone here watches Sons of Anarchy on F/X.

I was a huge "The Sheild" fan, and this is from the same producers. However, I'm not a motorcycle person, so I had no intention of watching this show. Fast forward a few years to October, 2010. We were at a remote agritourism in Italy (and had too many late night big dinners), with a stack of foreign DVDs. A few had English subtitles. The Wrestler and Sons of Anarchy Season 1 were the contenders. We gave Sons a shot and LOVED it. The remaining two discs of Season 1 should be in my mailbox from Netflix today.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sons of Anarchy KScott 10-29-10 1
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 10-29-10 2
 RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 11-02-10 3
 RE: Sons of Anarchy Loree 11-10-10 4
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 11-15-10 5
       RE: Sons of Anarchy Loree 12-03-10 7
           Season 3 weltek 12-07-10 9
 RE: Sons of Anarchy KScott 12-01-10 6
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 12-06-10 8
 RE: Sons of Anarchy Loree 03-04-11 10
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 03-08-11 11
 So.... weltek 11-03-11 12
   RE: So.... Loree 11-17-11 13
       RE: So.... weltek 11-19-11 14
       Clay weltek 11-25-11 15
           RE: Clay Loree 11-26-11 17
               RE: Clay agman 11-27-11 18
                   RE: Clay weltek 11-28-11 19
                   RE: Clay Loree 12-02-11 20
 Season sets on Monday sale at Amazo... Estee 11-26-11 16
   RE: Season sets on Monday sale at A... weltek 09-27-12 23
 RE: Sons of Anarchy KwietOne 09-26-12 21
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 09-27-12 22
 RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 10-12-12 24
 RE: Sons of Anarchy thndrkttn 10-12-12 25
   RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 10-14-12 26
 RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 10-18-12 27
   RE: Sons of Anarchy KwietOne 10-19-12 28
       RE: Sons of Anarchy weltek 10-22-12 29
 WTF? weltek 11-08-12 30
   RE: WTF? KwietOne 11-09-12 31
       RE: WTF? weltek 11-21-12 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
I have watched since Season 1 and love this show!!!!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-29-10, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
It's good to see you! I don't venture out of OT much, so if someone isn't posting on OT, I tend not to see them.

-A Tribetastic Creation

11-02-10, 06:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
You can certainly tell this is in the same vein as The Shield. Although, I don't find the good/bad character distinctions as gray in Sons. It's pretty much varying degrees of really bad, but you still get glimpses of "we're all human" moments.

It's that same downward spiral of how one bad decision leads to increasingly worse decisions to cover tracks. I think that's a relatable experience for the audience, even if we've all never done something nearly as bad as these folks.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-10, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
We have just started watching the second season DVD. I really enjoyed the first season. And the second started off with a bang.

11-15-10, 11:47 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
We are at the same spot, Loree. Finished Disc 2 this weekend of Season 2. I hope we convince some others to give this show a shot. It's good stuff.

-A Tribetastic Creation

12-03-10, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Finished watching season 2. Really enjoyed it. Now we are ready to watch season 3.

12-07-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
9. "Season 3"
Season 3 was certainly a little different. It felt like the storyline ran too long, but there was a lot of history and backstory revealed during the season.

-A Tribetastic Creation

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-10, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Great Season Finale last night!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next year!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

12-06-10, 06:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Just watched yesterday. I was scratching my head much of the finale, but in the last few minutes, it all came together. I don't know why, but the new prospects make me giggle.

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-04-11, 09:01 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
I finally finished watching season 3. I really enjoyed the final episode. I kind of thought they spent too much time in Belfast this season. But we did learn alot of history.

I am assuming next season will start with the guys getting out of jail. Tara will have already had the baby too. It will be interesting to see her relationship with Gemma now that Tara has read the letters Maureen left for Jax.

03-08-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
They were just advertising the start of S3 in Australia while I was there last month. Made me itch to see season 4!

-A Tribetastic Creation

11-03-11, 11:29 AM (EST)
12. "So...."
Does this end with Jemma killing Clay? Sure looking like it's going that direction. The question is, how doesn't someone else do it first?

Will Otto turn? Did he ask the agent who he was because there might be some leverage Otto is interested in? At this point, why would Otto want to get off Death Row? Does he have any family left? Does he want to kill Bobby now personally? Or is this just another dead end to keep us guessing if Otto will turn? What can Otto really give to the feds at this point that helps get to the Irish?

Oh, Juice. Things are not looking good for you, buddy.

*Jaxcrush*

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-17-11, 07:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: So...."
I sat with my mouth open when Unser was finally telling Opie the truth. And Tig's reaction to what Clay did to Gemma was good too.

Not sure how they can get Clay out of this. Everyone is going to want to kill him.

I keep wondering if Romeo or his next in command could be undercover Feds. They didn't kill Tara when they had the chance they only took her. The smashed hand was a bad break.

If Wendy isn't careful she will be dead. Either Gemma takes her out or she gets killed instead of Tara.

11-19-11, 06:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: So...."
Oooooooh, on Romeo et al. possibly being undercover Feds. Interesting thought.

I *heart* Tig. Glad he basically told Clay to shove it.

So if Gemma doesn't want Opie to take out Clay (next week's previews), I wonder what her plan is.

Wendy is back for a reason, and I wonder if Tara does die and the series comes full circle back to Wendy being mom to now both Abel and the new baby. My theory of it ending with her and Jax back together was kind of blown with the "I found out I like women" thing.

I'm still wondering WTF Otto is up to. You ask for a consultation about your eye so you can read better, but then ask for your execution day to be moved up? What is your plan, Otto?

11-25-11, 04:18 PM (EST)
15. "Clay"
Well, I guess you have your answer. Clay couldn't get out of this.

11-26-11, 06:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Clay"
But is he dead? They already ended an episode with Juice and fake death. Will they do it again with Clay?

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-11, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Clay"

I think he really is dead.

11-28-11, 03:14 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Clay"
Yep-in the previews it looked like they moved his body and set it up to look like someone else did it.

12-02-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Clay"
He's not dead yet. But I really wonder if he can last the season. Tara is definitely getting tough though. And poor Tig screws up again.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-11, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Season sets on Monday sale at Amazon "
The first three groups will be part of a Lightning Deal starting at 3:30 p.m. EST on 11/27: (And probably closing out an hour after that.) $9.99 for standard DVDs and $18.99 for Blu-Ray If you've been waiting for a chance to catch up, this is probably it.

09-27-12, 01:05 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Season sets on Monday sale at Amazon "
So bummed I didn't grab this last year. We have friends that we keep recommending it to, but they don't want to buy the Netflix membership.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-26-12, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Time to move this show on top here.

RIP Opie - initially I was shocked, angry, but, if you've been watching from the beginning on how he lost Donna, his Dad, how he wanted to leave the club, how he couldn't love anyone or anything anymore - it was time. In a sense, he went out like a warrior. Sad it was him, although I wished it was either Clay or Tig.

09-27-12, 01:04 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
I had the same reaction. I actually felt sick to my stomach. Certainly the same effect that The Sheild had on me when they killed off a character. You never quite saw it coming in the way it was played out. I was almost wishing it were Tig, to put him out of his misery. I guess in the back of my mind I'd hoped Opie and Jax would be there in the end, best friends living out their father's dreams of a more legit club.

This was an interesting way to set up the Jzx/Tig loyalty. Poor Tig, loyal to a fault and his changing allegiance won't be easy for him.

10-12-12, 09:37 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
It was a great night, especially for us old Shield fans! Nolay and I looked at each other and said, "Is that Shane?!"

It was good to have some Sons laughs again. It's been too long. I hope we see a little more of that this season.

You know what would make my day? If Vic Mackey was hired as the new sherrif in Charming.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
In past seasons, I don't remember Jemma being this much of a pest. My DH had watched Opie's death first and he had me look away so I've never actually seen the scene. I heard it but didn't see it. Clay's demise can't come fast enough.

And? Jacks Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is at the VERY TIPPY TOP of my celeb crushes. My gosh do I want to do terrible things to that boy...

10-14-12, 07:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Glad you didn't watch Opie's death. It was awful.

IMO, Jemma's always been this much of a pest. It's just that she's floundering now that she's loosing control and nobody is coming to her rescue.

10-18-12, 03:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Yesterday I heard that Dave Navarro will be on Sons for two episodes. Kewel!

Clay is yet again up to no good. Grrrr.

10-19-12, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
Man, what's up with the body count this season? As soon as Tig raised that gun, I knew...I KNEW...that prison guard's wife was good as dead. What's up with that snow globe? Haha...that's one strong a** snow globe! Then it totally gets weird where Nero's half-sister forces Nero & Gemma to have sex, then top it all off...she kills herself!

Friggin Clay...I had an inkling he was behind it all, but that ruse of him being sick, I didn't know.

All I can think right now is poor Jax. He tried to get out, but he's in DEEP doodoo.

10-22-12, 01:57 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Sons of Anarchy"
I had the same Clay surprise. DH & I had already figured out he was behind the home invasions, but had no idea he'd "fake" how sick he was.

I wonder if Gemma getting her id stolen this week (as shown in the previews last week) and the "home invaders" saving the birth certificates from the safe (back in the Gemma home-invasion ep) will somehow cause some chaos for Clay.

11-08-12, 05:07 PM (EST)
30. "WTF?"
Tara. Otto. That was weird.

11-09-12, 05:08 PM (EST)
31. "RE: WTF?"
Tara by herself with Luann's perfume? That was weird too.

You think Jax will kill Juice or leverage him for Clay?

11-21-12, 02:18 PM (EST)
32. "RE: WTF?"
I haven't watched last week's episode yet because I was away at a conference. However, I was delighted to see them on my cover of Entertainment Weekly this week!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •