The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gilmore Girls???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gilmore Girls???"
Are there any Gilmore addicts out here??

I love the show, more than I thought I would. And I looked forward to the new season, but I feel let down. I think they are setting Lorelai and Luke up for breakup...which would make me crabby. Even more crabby than the current break with Lorelai and Rory.

Any fans?? Any thoughts??

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? zipperhead 09-14-05 1
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? realityfreek 09-14-05 2
   RE: Gilmore Girls??? photokitty 09-23-05 3
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? ARnutz 09-25-05 4
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? kathliam 09-27-05 5
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? sittem 09-27-05 6
 RE: Gilmore Girls??? Loree 09-30-05 7
   RE: Gilmore Girls??? janisella 10-13-05 8
       RE: Gilmore Girls??? AugustGirl 10-14-05 9
           RE: Gilmore Girls??? mrsunderstood 05-17-06 10
 Show's ending this month Cygnus X1 05-08-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I think they are setting Lorelai and Luke up for breakup....

Nah, they're going to put Luke through a car accident or something like that. While he's down and out, another man will be introduced (or Rory's father comes back). There will be some tension but it will go away in time for their wedding (and jump the shark season) next year.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I LOVE this show!!! I have watched it form the beginning.

I love Luke and Loreli together. I hope they keep them together and have her get preggers. The riff between her and Rory is typical mother/daughter stuff. I think Rory is getting to O.Cish. I want her back to being the "old" Rory. Trading quips with her daughter, dreading Friday night dinners, etc. Rorys new guy sucks and I think he is getting ready to dump her. Did you see him at the Prison Party? He looked upset that Rory seems to be embrasing his ways(partying etc)

Anyway...MAJOR fan!!

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I love this show, and I don't like the path they have Rory on. I also think it's wierd that Lorelai gave up on her so fast. I wonder if the studio "suits" requested (demanded) that they make Rory more troubled, like Marissa on The O.C.

Yeah, Rory's boyfriend (why can't I remember his name?) is not pleased about this-- she's becoming more like all the other girls he's known and not cared about. She's on her way to being ordinary. Rory is giving up parts of herself to fit in with his crowd, but that's pretty typical college aged new identity stuff.

What I HATE is that they had her dropping out. She's smarter than that, and to have her take that guy's words to heart without seeing his agenda (get her away from his son) was just crappy. I think she'll soon be out of her grandparents' poolhouse; she seems bored and suffocated. Hey! Maybe that's part of their plan to get her "back on track." Soon, she will be BEGGING to go back to college.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I love this show too and have watched it form the beginning. Unfortunately, this semester I am teaching a class on Tuesday nights and I'm not home until 9 pm, so I'll have to get caught up when they have the reruns during the December/January holiday time.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I lvoe Gilmore Girls. GG was always my Tuesday night cool-down after TAR. Now my local UPN/WB affiliate has decided to air news (of all things!) at 10pm and pushed GG to 11pm.

I enjoy watching Lorelai and Luke. They have always had great chemistry and I'm glad they are finally together. I was never fond of any of the other relationships either had, but in hindsight watching them each make mistakes reinforces how they belong together.

I am really taken aback by Lorelai's reaction to Rory dropping out of school and moving in with the grandparents, thought it was harsh. But I must accept her explanation for it. I don't think it will be long before Rory realizes what she's gotten herself into and heads for the hills. That said, she's Rory and will find a way to extract herself from the situation with grace and tact.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-27-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I've never seen it, but just found out this weekend it's the favorite of DS #2 and his new wife. They've moved to a new town so he can finish college and have opted for no TV as they start their life together so I don't know how they'll handle this. Maybe someone is doing a DVD for them and shipping it to them to watch on the laptop. Is there an online summary?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
Oh I love this show. I enjoy the way Lorelai is now stuck with Paris.

Rory's actions are not making alot of sense to me. But I guess they had to shake it up.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
It was almost worth seeing Rory change so drastically so we could get the payoff of Richard and Emily realizing Lorelei was RIGHT about Logan's family.

Emily's scene with Mrs. Huntsburger was delicious - it left me wanting more!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I agree Janisella .... loved Emily giving it to Mrs. Huntsburger. It was classic Emily and I loved it!

Also can't wait for Lorelei's reaction to Richard coming to her with his tail between his legs. Should be very interesting and I'm guessing November sweeps should be fun. I'm hoping for a return visit from Jess.

a GothMog original

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gilmore Girls???"
I love the show but it drags sometimes. Just when the (long) commercial break ends they spend 10 min on cheerful banter and leave the meat for the last 2 min before each break. Not to mention the end of the show always leaves you hanging but it never quite picks up. UGH!!!

But I will say that I'm addicted and I can't miss it. Long commercials and all

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Show's ending this month"
After seven seasons, according to Broadcasting and Cable. Apologies if this is old news.

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •