The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the 4400"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the 4400"
So I happened to catch this show over the weekend as it was playing on a normal broadcast channel (ABC or CBS I think). Obviously, it was an hour long recap of the actual series which I have never seen because I don't have cable. I found the recap pretty interesting. Unfortunately, now that I'm hooked, I have no access to the rest of the series because it's on the USA Newtwork. Anyone know why they played the recap on regular broadcast tv?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the 4400 SilverStar 06-06-06 1
 RE: the 4400 CattyChat 06-08-06 2
 RE: the 4400 cqvenus 06-17-06 3
 RE: the 4400 shakes the clown 07-12-06 4
   recraps cqvenus 07-31-06 7
 RE: the 4400 hunterjax 07-17-06 5
   RE: the 4400 SilverStar 07-18-06 6
 RE: the 4400 DRONES 06-12-07 8
   RE: the 4400 SilverStar 06-12-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the 4400"
Hm. I didn't know they were replaying it on regular tv. I know they were showing episodes on USA and the Sci-Fi Channel. The 3rd season starts on USA this Sunday. The first 2 seasons are available on dvd though, if you wanted to see them. It's a good show.

She nice, the Syren.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the 4400"
They're also showing it on Bravo, if you have that channel. It's a really good show and for me it fills the summer up nicely since it's usually reruns.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the 4400"
as already mentioned, seasons 1 and 2 are available on dvd. season 1 is only like $12 on amazon.

DH loves this show. i watched the premiere with him and i found it to be 'all right,' not great. sort of x-files meets x-men. i'll keep watching, but only because he *loves* it so much, and we only have one TV. lol

~ cq

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the 4400"
hey I just got into this show last week after hearing about it from my brother's wife. I've seen the first two seasons on DVD, but does anyone know if they will re-show the episodes from the 3rd season anytime soon or do I have to wait fro the DVD to come out.

I imagine they are already 5-7 eps into season 3 right now.

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "recraps"

all, right, i've changed from "it's all right" to a full-fledged fan.

i read the recraps on the 4400 website. if you read each character's story, you'll see where they overlap, etc, and you will be filled in.

here is the site with their backstories...

the schedule for the 4400 is as follows:

new eps premiere on sunday nights at 9 pm.

they are then reaired monday morning (sunday night) at 12 am,
again on wednesday at 1 am (tuesday night), then sunday morning at 10 am.

~ cq

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the 4400"
Gotta love Netflix! I'm 2 discs into Season 2 of The 4400 and loving it. I have a similar (though not quite as passionate) reaction at the end of each episode that I had when I got turned on to Lost last summer and rented all of those DVDs. I'm always left wanting to know what happens next to the characters. Also, I like the way that they have consistent plot on some 4400s but introduce a new 4400 each week - keeps it fresh. I'm going to be bummed out in about 2 weeks when I finish Season 2 and have to wait till Season 3 comes out on DVD (I refuse to pay for full cable). Anticipation!

07-18-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the 4400"
Also, I like the way that they have consistent plot on some 4400s but introduce a new 4400 each week - keeps it fresh.

I agree. This is was one of my favorite things about the show. Sadly, season 3 is not operating this way. They are not introducing new story lines/characters each week. The show is pretty much just dealing with the main characters. I'm getting kind of bored with it, actually.

A Tribe work of art

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-12-07, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the 4400"
Bumping this since the season starts this Sunday night.

DRONES

06-12-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
9. "RE: the 4400"
Just saw a commercial for the new season last night. I'm not sure if I'll watch or not. I vaguely remember not liking last season and honestly I can't remember a single thing that happened. I'm not even sure if I finished watching last season. Guess I'll go to the website and see if anything refreshes my memory.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •