The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soprano's"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soprano's"
Has all of the interest died down since JULY 2004 when this show last aired new episodes?

I must say, I enjoyed the season opener last night. It kept me on my toes, and the 2 "shockers" weren't predictable at all.

Anyone think that Tony will actually die?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soprano's samboohoo 03-13-06 1
   RE: Soprano's ginger 03-14-06 2
       RE: Soprano's samboohoo 03-14-06 3
           RE: Soprano's ginger 03-14-06 4
               RE: Soprano's ARnutz 03-14-06 5
 RE: Soprano's Molaholic 03-18-06 6
   RE: Soprano's samboohoo 03-19-06 7
 RE: Sopranos Molaholic 03-20-06 8
   RE: Sopranos ARnutz 03-20-06 9
       RE: Sopranos HuckleberryHound 03-20-06 10
       RE: Sopranos samboohoo 03-20-06 11
           RE: Sopranos HobbsofMI 03-21-06 12
               RE: Sopranos ginger 03-22-06 13
 My unpopular opinion? zombiebaby 03-22-06 14
   RE: My unpopular opinion? ginger 03-23-06 15
   RE: My unpopular opinion? samboohoo 03-24-06 16
   RE: My unpopular opinion? ARnutz 03-24-06 17
       RE: My unpopular opinion? samboohoo 03-24-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soprano's"
Tony can't die. Not yet anyway.

I totally did not see it coming - Junior shooting him. They had it set up to me to look like the "Florida" guy would do something. When Tony was fixing the pasta, I mentioned the violent twist (courtesy of TV Guide) to my husband. Then BOOM! Or shall I say "bang."

And I knew the scene with Aidriana was just a dream - at least I suspected it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Soprano's"
Tony COULD die, if they make the rest of the season a sort of flashback while he lingers in the hospital...having hallucinations...dreaming of fishes...

SO glad it's back.

03-14-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Soprano's"
I would just hate that idea, but I suppose it's possible.

It's Arkie Love

Me Too!!

03-14-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Soprano's"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

I hate the idea as well, but we've had over a year since last season ended pass. ET clarify - a year has passed in Sopranos' lives since last season (e.g., Janice's new baby, etc.).

That's unusual. And if Tony were in a coma they could then give us the year, as it played out from where we left off, and then he can die in the final episode.

But I hope not.

I think AJ should die. I think that has the most irony. Sort of like what FFCoppola attempted when he killed of the daughter character at the end of Godfather III. (Of course, that didn't work out so well, either).

Or perhaps Tony has to choose between his real son the fvckup (AJ) and the "like a son" son who really committed to the Family Business, Christopher.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Soprano's"
*jumps up & down giggling*

Woo hoo! Count me in on those who are glad it's back! Gawsh it's been soooo darn long! I will savor this season too!

I don't think Tony will die... yet. I think this will be the catalyst that makes him put Uncle Junior in a home finally!

I thought it was kewl how Adriana came back in Carmela's dream! I was like, WTF? ...then she faded away.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Soprano's"
So I guess the final scene will have Bobby walking out of the shower...

But closing in on 2K

03-19-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Soprano's"
Or Big Puss . . .

It's Arkie Love

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sopranos"
OK, so we got more dream sequences. Nice Tony is stranded in Calif, gets a weird diagonsis from idiot doctor and slapped my a monk.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But closing in on 2K

03-20-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sopranos"
Mr. Nutz said this episode was a total waste. I guess he figured they should just kill Tony and get on with the aftermath.

I figure, they could drag out the coma for at least three episodes!

It should be interesting if Tony actually dies. The upheaval within the "family" could get very interesting. Plus, Uncle Junior could be charged with murder.

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sopranos"
Yeah, I wonder how much Junior will be involved going forward. He's gotta be locked up somewhere (prison, mental home)

03-20-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Sopranos"
It was a waste. I absolutely hated it. Hated it. I don't want him to die, but if this dream crap is going to continue, I might jump through the screen and pull the ventilator out myself.

It's Arkie Love

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sopranos"
I got HBO for this?????????? I'll third that it was a total waste......the only good thing is Anthony flunking out and talking to the press. The whole Calf. dream was a waste of time.

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

03-22-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Sopranos"
Well, it is an interesting notion that in Tony's coma pergatory he is an ordinary citizen, without the accent (weird!) and helpless in the face of circumstances. Not the boss at all. But enough already. Back to the land of the conscious!

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "My unpopular opinion?"
I loved the second episode. I thought it was heavy on symbolism and the type of episode that was packed with clues as to Tony's fate.

I will say it was a little boring, but boring is not bad. Just dragged a little.

I personally agree with Ginger and that the rest of the series could be flashes to what transpired the past couple of years and the struggle for the "family" to continue while Tony lies in a coma. I don't think things look good for him.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

03-23-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: My unpopular opinion?"
I have yet to do my "metaphor analysis" second view of the second episode. But I've watched the first episode thrice, now, and the symbols are just HUGE. Carmela's whole discussion with the contractor and the housing inspector - "Can't we just find a way around this?" she asks, and the inspector tells her to START OVER, WITH A WHOLE NEW FOUNDATION. And all the guys are complaining about the menu at the Italian restaurant, how they have it memorized, but Tony and Carmela are eating...SUSHI? And she gets mad when he goes to "their place" BY HIMSELF?

Yeah, it don't look good for Tony.

Sometimes the dreamy ones make me miss Twin Peaks. If we get a dwarf talking backwards, my guess is Laura Palmer's dad kills Tony.

03-24-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: My unpopular opinion?"
"I loved the second episode."

Aren't you pregnant? Pregos love strange stuff.

It's Arkie Love

03-24-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
17. "RE: My unpopular opinion?"
*sits with Zombs*

...as any good soprano from Joisey would!

...and no! I am not pregnant!

03-24-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
18. "RE: My unpopular opinion?"
See it would have been so much better if Tony's "friend" had shown up.

It's Arkie Love

Remember the last time he went into "dream" mode and he walked into Dr. Malfie's office with a boner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •