The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Boondocks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-02-05, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Boondocks"
http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/tv/article.adp?id=20051031164309990004

It'll be interesting how the comic strip itself will present itself on TV. Will it be something similar to South Park? I already like the characters and the subjects discussed. I'm excited this is finally coming out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Boondocks ginger 11-04-05 1
   RE: The Boondocks flipxcyd 11-04-05 2
   RE: The Boondocks ginger 11-29-05 10
       RE: The Boondocks flipxcyd 11-29-05 11
       RE: The Boondocks pumpkinqueen 12-06-05 12
 RE: The Boondocks flipxcyd 11-07-05 3
   RE: The Boondocks Pretty_Kitty 11-07-05 4
       RE: The Boondocks flipxcyd 11-07-05 5
 RE: The Boondocks pumpkinqueen 11-11-05 6
   RE: The Boondocks Lucyindasky24 11-17-05 7
 RE: The Boondocks willinCal 11-22-05 8
   RE: The Boondocks Lucyindasky24 11-26-05 9
       RE: The Boondocks joreem 01-25-06 13
 RE: The Boondocks ginger 01-26-06 14
   RE: The Boondocks miamicatt 01-26-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Boondocks"
I'm just glad it's on Comedy Central, so they can use the N word all they want. (And, apparently, they do).

If it weren't for CC and Adult Swim, we'd never be able to enjoy such unPC entertainment as SouthPark and Boondocks.

Our local critic raved about the show. I'll certainly make an effort to catch it and see what it's like.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-04-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Boondocks"
Or Drawn Together...

The 2 papers near me both gave it a "thumbs up", so I too am looking forward to it.

11-29-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Boondocks"
The only thing I don't care for is the voices of the children. A woman is doing both kids and it sounds like a woman doing a child's voice (as opposed, for example, to Bart Simpson; a young woman does his voice but it doesn't sound particularly womanly, just high and squeaky).

11-29-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Boondocks"
I agree. I can't get the image of Regina out of my head.

A PhoenixMons creation

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Boondocks"
i really notice her voice when she does Riley--not so much with Huey though.

arkiegrl 2005

11-07-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Boondocks"
So...anyone count how many times the N-word was said?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Boondocks"
I didnt count but I give the show a great big thumbs up I laughed alot!

11-07-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Boondocks"
How Huey thought Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil because his entire name (first, middle, & last) consisted of 6 letters each (666).

And then there are those comments before and after the show.

This show's a keeper.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Boondocks"
i fall on the Aaron McGruder is a genius side--love the comic--loved the first episode.

an arkiegrl original 2005

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Boondocks"
The Boondocks...love it! Love the comic strip, love the show thus far...i just love it! (then again, i love Robot chicken and Stroker and Hoop, too lol)

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Boondocks"
Just saw the "Guest Ho's Coming for Dinner" & the "R Kelly Trial" episodes.

Funny how Riley is defending R Kelly when he says that the girl could have simply moved out of the way, if she didn't want to get pissed on.

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Boondocks"
That's true, though...who in their right (or left) mind would sit there and get pissed on? Good point. But then again, like that girl said, it was R Kelly. But then again, i wouldn't let anyone, least of all R Kelly, pee on me! And i like (liked) R Kelly as much as the next!

joreem 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joreem Click to send private message to joreem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Boondocks"
Hello everyone. My name is Joreem. Yeah...there's alot of controversy going on out there on account of the boondocks. Love the show. Say I was wondering, would anyone out there happen to know where is the studio where the boondocks is created located. Or say aaron mcgruders office. Thank You

01-26-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Boondocks"
Rev. Al Sharpton has protested the MLK episode.

Of course, Al Sharpton is an idjit.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Boondocks"
I really really liked the MLK episode.

And yes, yes he is.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •