The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sopranos Episode 6.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sopranos Episode 6.3"
Okay Speghetti Heads, let's tawk about it.

Tony has finally woken up from the freaking coma. Yippeee! What did the whole dream mean? Who is Kevin Finnerty in his real life?

LOL at Silvio. The whole episode. Especially him with the inhaler and him on the toilet.

Pauli and Vito were supposed to give Carmela $100k each, correct? It just didn't seem like it was enough in that package.

And if something had happened to Tony and Silvio, who is next in line?

I also have to wonder if this whole Christopher thing is foreshadowing for his departure. I didn't watch during his first crack at it, and I've still never really caught up.

It's Arkie Love

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 HobbsofMI 03-27-06 1
   RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 RickCharles 03-28-06 6
 RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 zombiebaby 03-27-06 2
   RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 samboohoo 03-27-06 3
 RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 ginger 03-27-06 4
 RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 Hoobie 03-27-06 5
   RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3 RickCharles 03-28-06 7
 Ep. on 4/2 HobbsofMI 04-03-06 8
   RE: Ep. on 4/2 ginger 04-04-06 9
       RE: Ep. on 4/2 HobbsofMI 04-05-06 10
   RE: Ep. on 4/2 CattyChat 04-05-06 11
 4/16 Episode ARnutz 04-17-06 12
   RE: 4/16 Episode HobbsofMI 04-18-06 13
       RE: 4/16 Episode ARnutz 04-19-06 16
   RE: 4/16 Episode samboohoo 04-19-06 14
       RE: 4/16 Episode ARnutz 04-19-06 15
           RE: 4/16 Episode zombiebaby 04-19-06 17
           RE: 4/16 Episode ginger 04-19-06 18
               RE: 4/16 Episode samboohoo 04-19-06 19
                   RE: 4/16 Episode ginger 04-20-06 20
 Christopher in LaLa Land CattyChat 04-26-06 21
   RE: Christopher in LaLa Land zombiebaby 04-26-06 22
       RE: Christopher in LaLa Land samboohoo 04-27-06 23
           RE: Christopher in LaLa Land zombiebaby 04-27-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
Who is Fevin Finnety? KFav.....lol....

I loved it was Paulie that almost killed him the more and more that he talked....

Silvio getting sick from the pressure was priceless.

Carmela looking at the package and how she was like oh...ok....thanks guys and then the dirty look she gave them when leaving again was priceless.

If Tony and Silvio was gone....who knows...think it would be a blood bath to see who was on top.

The way Tony looked when Christopher was talking I expected him to get up and bash his head in. Reminds me of the Florida guy....you're in, you're in for life....there are no outs.

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RickCharles 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RickCharles Click to send private message to RickCharles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
>Carmela looking at the package and
>how she was like oh...ok....thanks
>guys and then the dirty
>look she gave them when
>leaving again was priceless.

I don't think it was a dirty look. I think it was a look of surprise, because she saw Paulie and Vito on the elevator leaving and appearing grumbled over having to give her the 200 large. I think she realizes that the only reason she got the money because Tony recovered. If Tony has died, then she would have been left out cold like Big Pussy's wife.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
Just shows why Tony and Silvio are the heads. The other guys are just all sharing half a brain. I would think that if Tony had died there and Sil was still in the hospital that NY would have to step in. I really am not up on my mob heirarchy however.

I loved seeing TonyB as the "gatekeeper" or whatever.

Meadow's voice was chilling as it was coming through the woods to tell him not to go.

I think Carm is going to be more "involved" in Tony's work now. She is not going to be silent and "innocent" any more.

I am kind of disappointed that we won't be seeing the purgatory dream of his anymore. I liked it there.

Vito is just so creepy. He has to be heading for a whacking before the end.

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

03-27-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
*giggles* that you used "head" and "whack" in the same sentence with Vito.

It's Arkie Love

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
So KevInfinity is back in the dreamland of the dead, and Tony will drool his way through the next episode. I'm looking for some major ickiness as Fin returns to Tony's fold (he's coming home to comfort Med and because dental school "is sucking for him") and the new, improved Joe Lite (still waddling orca fat, might I add) takes his shot. Silvio and Paulie may wind up dueling to the death. Many kudos to Little Steven for unleashing the full extent of his acting chops, armed only with a breathalizer.

I think we were ALL relieved not to see Livia, decomposing, behind that heavenly door...

Rape? Murder? It's just a shot away, it's just a shot away...

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
I liked how Doogie Howser's friend is getting more air time.

RickCharles 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RickCharles Click to send private message to RickCharles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sopranos Episode 6.3"
I like Benny also.

04-03-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ep. on 4/2"
Is it me or did that ep suck big time? I wanted to throw the preacher out the window along with Paulie. I hated the Tony gave in on the sale of the garbage co. That would never happen...sick or not sick. All the guys sitting there watching TV...yea right.....that was just stupid. I think they are trying to hard to make us think and are getting away from what was good about the writing on this show.

04-04-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. on 4/2"
I thought it was a good episode, actually. Paulie's entire Oedipal world got turned upside down...the stuff about the insurance, and how Tony needed the legit W4 in order to pay his hospital bills, and that nasty broad from the HMO, and the poor poor sap who Just Didn't Get It and got his knees broke...good times. Good times.

04-05-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. on 4/2"
See that I got but all the other stuff seemed so out of place and not to fit. The openist of them talking about the business is bugging my too. You think the FBI would be all over the whole crew and their loose lips flapping right now.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. on 4/2"
I've enjoyed ALL the eps so far and enjoy that Tony is going through this "awakening."

I'm really excited to see Carmella now trying to guide Tony, watch his back & take a bit of a role in his business.

Paulie is the guy I despise the most. There is not one redeeming quality about him -- a snake. I am looking forward to his demise (hopefully) this season. I want Tony to catch him in the act and get rid of him. LOVED the death bed confession of his real mother & his pathetic issues about it.

I felt really bad for the poor Waste Mgt kid. He knew nothing about the "business" (bad parents) and TRIED to make it right but stuck between a rock & a hard place. Paulie is a major snake & I hope that Tony finds out what he did somehow and takes Paulie out. Paulie is not in it for Tony's best interests.

The whole thing with the pastor trying to enlighten Tony. This is the most surprising, but actually relevant story line. As a 1/2-Italian growing up in NJ I am aware of certain individuals who are "connected" in various ways (and formerly knew -- note past tense -- a couple not alive anymore & a couple put away indefinitely). I also know how the whole Catholic philosophy sort of plays into it and how people are lead to believe that they are "buying" their way out of pergatory in the end. I also know some former devout Catholics who became "Born Again" and have left the Catholic church and changed their ways. I actually can't wait to see where they go with this one and how it does or does not affect Tony.

Anyway the writers have laid a lot out there in these first episodes and I am anxious to see how the whole thing pans out up to the finale. It's like waiting for Christmas in a way.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "4/16 Episode"
I am loving this! Maybe I am savoring it more just knowing it is the last season.

Vito runs away to New Hampshire because there is a rumor he is gay. This episode is the best this season (so far).

I almost fell off my chair with laughter when the road crew worker answered and then threw Vito's cellphone under the steamroller that was flattening the pavement!

It will be interesting where they go with this whole Vito thing. There are so many possibilities!

...and how about Carmela going off on her dad about pilfering materials from the new house while she was in the hospital at Tony's side? That was great!

04-18-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
The phone reminded me of when Christopher got his phone and ride taken by the drug dealers. Tony had almost the same conversation with them too.

I loved when Tony brought the BF infront of the whole crew....and had to correct them that it was Vito doing the sucking.....

Great Ep.....Tony's back to norm and so is the crew.....

04-19-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
and had to correct them that it was Vito doing the sucking.....

I know! It was funny how they reacted differently when they thought it was the other way around.

04-19-06, 05:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
Yep, much better episode.

I read a spoiler on the HBO message board, which doesn't bode well for Finn.

Vito reminds me of the guy from Police Academy, especially when he was dressed up at the bar.

Also, probably a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. When Carmella and Rosie were talking about Angie, it appeared that they were alluding to Angie running a "chop shop." However, the terms Angie used were something like, "putting it out on the street." And then Carmella mentioned something about "our grandmothers did it." I don't think Carmella's grandmother would have been running a chop shop.

What exactly is it that Angie is putting out there?

It's Arkie Love

04-19-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
15. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
I thought she was talking about Angie putting money out on the street as an "investment" and maybe getting money back in return. Like the guys on the show do. I think the shop just supports (or is a cover) for that now.

Now that you mentioned that, I don't know if I was right either.

I hope that Finn thing is just a rumor.

04-19-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
I think she is using the guys to "find" parts for her so she can use them in her body shop to turn a nice profit. In other words she is still connected to the mob and even working with them.

Loved this episode too. Vito in NH reminded me of Tony in his dream. He looked wistfully at another way of life.

I don't think there has been a weak episode yet. I am loving it!

04-19-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
I just want to point out, in true DAW fashion, that my little postscript about rape/murder being just a shot away in my initial post waaaay up there was definitely referring to FINN. In other words, I'm gearing up for a big "tolyaso!".

I think the next couple of eps will be the fin de Finn.

04-19-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
I didn't see it. Sorry.

Yep, looks like he's in for a "hard" time.

It's Arkie Love

04-20-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 4/16 Episode"
Could I BE any more obnoxious?

And, see, if Finn is damaged or destroyed, how does Meadow reconcile this with her love of Daddy Dearest?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Christopher in LaLa Land"
That was just weird. I'm actually surprised by Lauren Bacall's guest appearance the most, especially since she gets cold cocked and her basket of swag stolen. That was just wrong, all the way around. I could see Christopher punching "Sir Kingsly" since it was clear coked up Chris was jealous & annoyed with Ben, but I can't believe he would punch out an old lady.

There are so many plot lines to tie up before the end of this season & I wonder when they're going to tighten it up.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

04-26-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Christopher in LaLa Land"
Definately thought this was the weakest episode of the season so far. Waaaay to much Artie. I thought that Ben Kingsley and Lauren Bacall were great. However it just smacked of Special! Guest!Stars!

I think Chrissy is not gonna make it out of this series.

04-27-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Christopher in LaLa Land"
I think you are correct, Zombs.

I have read here and there that Chris is going to take a wife. Perhaps he will marry the girl Artie fired (and could involve Artie and Benny), which could have made this a set-up episode.

It's Arkie Love

04-27-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Christopher in LaLa Land"
Weird. I can't imagine him really with anyone other than Aidriana. That should happen pretty quickly then. There is only a few episodes left!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •