The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NUMBERS HOTTIE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NUMBERS HOTTIE"
How many of you have watched the new show NUMBERS? If you do you'll have a new man to drool over in David Krumholtz who plays Charlie Eppes. He may be a math geek on the show but I'd give him my digits in a heartbeat. He's sweet, sexy and truly makes the show for me.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Bebo 04-11-05 1
   RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE lroy 04-25-05 9
 RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Swami 04-11-05 2
   RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE janisella 04-11-05 4
       RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Bebo 04-11-05 5
           RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Swami 04-12-05 6
               RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Bebo 04-12-05 7
                   RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Tahj 04-13-05 8
 RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE Tahj 04-11-05 3
 RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE okaychatt 05-01-05 10
 Okay, that's? an elf... Harrison 05-06-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
I'm sorry, I just keep seeing him in his Bernard get-up from "The Santa Clause", so I can't see him in that light.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-05, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

Now see, i just keep picturing him in "Slums of Beverly HIlls" singing "Luck Be a Lady." Hard to take him seriously after that...

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
I've watched it a few times, and will likely watch it more often now that Battlestar Gallactica is in reruns. I like geeky heroes, especially hottie geeks.

The character it took me forever to recognize (and I had to read the credits before I knew) was Rob Morrow--who played Dr. Joel _____ on Northern Exposure years ago! I didn't recognize the older Morrow at all. He plays the Numb3r's guy's older FBI brother. Man, I loved that guy when he was on Northern Exposure! I loved the whole quirky show!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
It's Joel Fleishman.

And I think the math geek is cute too (although I might be old enough to be his mother).

04-11-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
Hey, if actors can marry women young enough to be their daughters, then we can drool over any non-jailbait beefcake we want.

And if you want to drool over jailbait beefcake, well, that's a choice we must each make for ourselves.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
You've been watching too much Despirate Housewives, Bebo.

Mmmmmmm--beefcake.

04-12-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
Bah - no such thing...unless I start spanking other people's kids.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
Betcha'd like to spank Charlie....

Moves courtesy of Syren

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
I'm a fan of the show and of Charlie.

Moves courtesy of Syren

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NUMBERS HOTTIE"
I like the characters, but the suspense just isn't doing it for me.

Does anyone else have this problem with the show?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Okay, that's? an elf..."
MmmHmm.
This show is trying too hard to parrot other shows.
The pensive out-the-window stares while discussing a case (eye contact is a rarity) (ala Law&Order).
The stark, high-contrast visuals. (ala SVU)
The fast-paced "we're geniuses" delivery followed by condescendingly tedious explanations. (ala CSI)
The wisdom spewing parent played by an 80's TV star. (ala Judging Amy)
The estranged brothers, one cocky and in a suit, the other quirky but really good with numbers. (ala RainMan)
The odd-looking Christmas elf doing really hard looking math. (ala Elf meets A Beautiful Mind)

It's as if they've read a few recipes and thrown the ingredients together for a hit.
Nothing new in that, of course...just like everything else on this show.

And yeah, he'll pretty much always be the weird elvin manchild from "The Santa Clause".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •