The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on ALIAS???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on ALIAS???"
Does anyone else think Lauren Reed aka Mrs. Vaughn is a spy??? I mean, look at how SHE is the one who is the main contact w/ Sloane adn she works for the NCIS, or whatever. Also she came around just after Syd was "dead" and the CIA is keen on keeping Syd's past as a murderer from her. CAn it be that Dixon doesn't trust her either. And last week when she drove the car that was chasing the Covenant. She was never a field agent, so how can she drive like that???

I think she is a shady-mc-shadster!! And I would LOVE if she ended up being a double agent. It would serve Vaughn right!

Another theory my Alias-groupie friends and I have been tossing around is that Syd is still under the influence of the Covenant and is being a duble agnet for them by playing up her memory loss to the CIA.

Also, no way is Sloane a good guy now. PU-LEASE.

And I also heard that Syd hooks up w/ someone we would least expect. Sark, maybe??? I LOVE him and that would be awesome. It would def. work if Syd really is under the influence of the Covenant still.

Let me know what you think!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? Ahtumbreez 10-30-03 1
   RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? buckeyegirl 10-31-03 2
       RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? Ahtumbreez 10-31-03 3
 RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? CyberCooties 12-27-03 4
 RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? managerr 01-06-04 5
 RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? Bebo 01-12-04 6
   RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? leannerenee 01-12-04 7
       RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? trigirl 01-14-04 8
           RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? leannerenee 01-15-04 9
           RE: Thoughts on ALIAS??? HyperTyper 01-25-04 10
 Boring, boring, boring... buckeyegirl 01-26-04 11
 Spoilerish LadyT 01-26-04 12
   RE: Spoilerish Ahtumbreez 01-27-04 13
 Daddy's little girl sorgee 02-19-04 14
   RE: Daddy's little girl trigirl 02-19-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
I would love it if Vaughn's wife turned out to be bad, otherwise it's going to be Alli McBeal and Billy all over again. Yuk.
I hope she's not still under the influence, I don't think she is, but........
I want her mother back in the picture, loved her.
Also, I want the bestfriend to come back (why can I not think of any names right now?) He was recently on Miss Match, he needs to get his butt back to Alias.

Well, you asked for it so you got it!

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

Edited to add: Welcome to the boards leannerenee!!

Another theory my Alias-groupie friends and I have been tossing around is that Syd is still under the influence of the Covenant and is being a duble agnet for them by playing up her memory loss to the CIA.
~That thought occured to me as well, I think that would be a great twist.
~I also think it'd be great if Vaughn's wife were a double agent...it would explain about why she's Sloan's contact.
~Stark (I think that is his name) would be a good couple, and would make for an interesting story line, but I would lvoe for the best friend (he reminds me of Ben on Felicity, but can't remember the guys name) and Syd to get together as well, but have no idea how that would happen as he's in the witness protection program.

--does anyone know any good ALIAS spoiler sites?

I lvoe my PhoenixMons Creation
~needs more caffeine this morning, and can't spell worth a darn today

10-31-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
buckeyegirl or beg - just reading your post I thought you were Tinkerbell as she always writes in lilac

I wish they'd get around to tying up loose ends instead of creating more for a bit. But regardless, they need to somehow bring the friend back.

TummyBreez

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-27-03, 02:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
I think she's a double agent working for the bad guys, only a third entity that hasn't been introduced yet, perhaps at the season cliff hanger. Question is, who is Vaughn working for?

Have a good one!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-06-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
Well they are setting her up to be a goody goody, but knowing Alias, that's why she's going to end up a villain.

I actually hope she *isn't* a bad guy. I don't want Sydney and Vaughn to get back together just because Vaughn's wife is some villain. That would effectively make her 2nd choice and she deserves better than that....

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
Well, it always turns out that the babes are bad. Not going into J.J. Abrams possible issues with women, LOL.

As much as I disliked all of this Rambaldi stuff, I did like how they wrapped things up on the whole Chosen One thing.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

01-12-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
LOVED the prophecy thing, too!

So I guess LAuren Reed is bad after all! I hear that 2 people are going to get together and I think it is Sark and Lauren. Sark is by far my fav. character on the show. I have a feeling that there are going to be exciting revelations until the end of the season!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
I don't think that Lauren is working for the convenant, I think that she is working for Sloane.

I think the two people that are getting together are Jack and Auntie (Isabella Rossilini).

Still think there is going to be a test-tube baby out there. Who is going to be the surrogate...Lauren, Alison, Mommy-Dearest (if they ever get a contract with Lena Olin again)?

01-15-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
There is def. going to be a test tube baby! Maybe the evil Francinator will be the sarrogate. Sark isn't so dumb as to not keep some of Syd's eggs.

And I haev read numerous places that Sark and Lauren work together (obviously after the phone call and shooting on Sunday) and that they get it on.

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Thoughts on ALIAS???"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-04 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

Talk about the ultimate burn to Syd. Lauren would only use the baby as a body guard. I'm sure she could care less about it, then once born, she'd take out all of her agressions against Syd on the child.

Not to mention, your unborn children would be the ultimate bargaining chip for the bad guys.

Syd showed no remorse when torching her own test tubes.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
11. "Boring, boring, boring..."
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting bored by this season?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
12. "Spoilerish"
Loving this season!

EOnline has reported that Auntie and Daddy do get it on as well as Sark and Lauren. I think it's obvious by now that she is a Covenant agent. I just can't wait til they bring her down.

However, what if Lauren is the surrogate?

01-27-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Spoilerish"
I'm liking this season too. And of course I think Lauren is the surrogate. Ewwwww.

TummyBreez

Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

\

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
14. "Daddy's little girl"
think sloane is REALLY syd's dad or is he merely creating a distraction? did irina and sloane have a "love connection" or was syd actually a test tube baby?

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-19-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Daddy's little girl"
Exactly what I was thinking too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •