The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cold Case"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cold Case"
Hit or miss??

I watched a little of it last night and thought it was ok but I like CSI also.

What are your thoughts??

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cold Case smiley 09-29-03 1
   RE: Cold Case and Lyon's Den EnglProf 09-29-03 2
   RE: Cold Case Loree 10-06-03 5
       RE: Cold Case lroy 10-06-03 7
 RE: Cold Case SurvivorBlows 09-29-03 3
 RE: Cold Case Loree 10-02-03 4
 RE: Cold Case Schnookie Palookie 10-06-03 6
   RE: Cold Case RaHead 10-07-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-29-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Cold Case"
I taped it and watched it after American Dreams. I thought it was ok...the cop is way sassy in a balsy kind of way. I don't know if I liked the eerie camera work. Her lipstick looked awfully red and smudged.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Cold Case and Lyon's Den"
I liked this one-- much more than I did The Lyon's Den which wants us to respect Rob Lowe's character based on what he did on the West Wing. Blecch! Give me a break.

Anyway-- I thought the main actress (who played Lily) was a little stiff at first-- some of her lines seemed wooden, but the show grew on me as it continued. It isn't Without a Trace yet, but it's much smarter than the overhyped drivel that The Lyon's Den turned out to be.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone by putting down the Lyon's Den, but who on earth would offer someone a controversial job in a room full of people and who would put up an argument while refusing a job in front of a room full of people? Oh, the arrogance of the writers to think I'm sold on their pretty little show....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Cold Case"
I like the feel of this show with the music from the period of the murder. And I never did like the husband lastnight.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-06-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Cold Case"
i agree, i think the use of music and melding the "young" actors with the current (or aged) counterpart is great. Both shows had predictable story lines; About 2 minutes after the dad first appeared, i looked at my DF and said, "the dad did it."

I'll keep watching it, it was enough to keep my interest.

~lroy

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Cold Case"
I checked out both this and Lyon's Den. Cold Case was good... Lyon's Den not so much ("Den" clearly is ome of those shows that doesn't understand the difference between "smart" plotting and "confusing" plotting. There is a difference.)

Even with half its cast gone, The Practice (which I taped) is still a better show than Lyon. But I'll give it another episode or two before giving up on it

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Cold Case"
I liked this show. It was the Martha Moxley rip-off storyline. But the camera work and the grainy look was interesting. The rain at the end was a little overdone.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Cold Case"
I liked it enough to give it another shot next week. Seemed too easy for her to solve but liked the way they went back and forth in time.

Lyon's Den ... blech. Watched 2 shows and it isn't doing anything for me. Too bad. I thought it would be good.

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Cold Case"
I really liked this show. I think its cool how they go back & forth between the young & old characters. I think as time goes on the show will just improve.

Haven't watched the Lyons Den, & after reading the thoughts here, I doubt I will. I just have no interest in it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •