The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final performance...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DmajA 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final performance...."
Who else thinks that it is terrible for them to have to sing after they get kicked off??

I mean, so far they have been doing okay with it, but I would be in tears if that were me, and there is no way that i would be able to sing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final performance.... shedevil 03-31-04 1
   RE: Final performance.... vzw1999 03-31-04 2
       RE: Final performance.... onemixinchick 03-31-04 3
       RE: Final performance.... I_AM_HE 03-31-04 4
 I'd rather see... TeamJoisey 03-31-04 5
   RE: I'd rather see... I_AM_HE 03-31-04 6
       RE: I'd rather see... DmajA 03-31-04 8
 RE: Final performance.... managerr 03-31-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Final performance...."
I think in general it's a pointless waste of time to have any of them sing a song that they have already done.

vzw1999 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Final performance...."
I agree it is totally redudant and cruel to make them sing after being voted off. A better idea would be for them to replay the performance from the night before.

onemixinchick 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Final performance...."
Especially because it's usually the reason they got voted off in the first place... jeesh!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Final performance...."
if the truly bad people ever actually got voted out, THAT would be cruel...for the viewers

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-31-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
5. "I'd rather see..."
This has been mentioned before, but I'd rather see the first place finisher get the encore. That will never happen, because that might reveal more than the producers want to reveal.

If we were seeing the first place finisher sing again, I would have expected LaToya. Who expected LaToya to be in the bottom three, when all along it seems that she's the best in the competition?

If we saw the top vote-getter sing again, and it was, say, Camille Velasco or John Stevens, it would unmask the idiotic voting and probably drive away fans.

So we are stuck with an encore from someone we hated enough to execute.

Last night I was actually hoping John Stevens would survive, so I wouldn't have to hear him butcher that poor song again.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I'd rather see..."
oh come on, at least it was already dead and couldn't feel any more pain. NOW you have to hear him butcher a DIFFERENT song

DmajA 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I'd rather see..."
Ya gotta love the sarcasm on these boards!!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Final performance...."
One day the voted off contestant will just break down in tears and not be able to sing the last song. Then they'll change that policy. (One reason why I think they tell the bootee in advance)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •