The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 10 Rankings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-11, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 10 Rankings"
Top 10 Rankings, for the most part I was not crazy about the performances in my favorite theme week. (Rock)

#1 - Josh - By far, nobody even close in my opinion

#2 - Melanie - Good performance but would have liked more upbeat for rock week.

#3 - Rachel - At least she changed it up

#4 - Leroy - Not his best but I still liked it

#5 - Lakoda Rain - I liked everything but the dancers up there to Fleetwood Mac

#6 - Marcus - Not great vocals but he performed and at least tried to rock

#7 - Drew - I love U2 and her slowed down version she always does didn't cut it for me.

#8 - Astro - LA criticizes others for doing the same but this kid just rapped in rock week. He can rap for sure but nothing else added to it.

#9 - Chris - Bob Marley?? Bob Marley?? I don't need to say more when it's rock week. Plus he really can't sing

#10 - Stacy - Horrible and she needs to go

Overall - To me Josh is by far the most talented but I still don't think he'll win. I think it's between the 3 girls but now I think Malanie and Rachel are both ahead of Drew

Should go

Stacy - gone
Chris - saved

Will go

Stacy - gone
Marcus - saved

It easily could be the last group in the bottom again but I think it's between Marcus and Leroy to join Stacy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 10 Rankings Estee 11-17-11 1
 RE: Top 10 Rankings emydi 11-17-11 2
 RE: Top 10 Rankings tomola 11-17-11 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-11, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 10 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-11 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

1. Josh
2. Rachel
3. Leroy
4. Melanie

Here go hell come.

5. Lakoda Rayne
6. Chris
7. Astro
8. Drew
9. Marcus
10. Stacey

Should:

Stacy (merit)
Marcus: out (wrong genre and misplaced backlash against the stage show)

Will:

Drew (shocker!)
Lakoda Rayne: out (Paula has her anti-perfect game.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 10 Rankings"
1. Josh-only one to really rock

2. Astro-everyone else didn't rock and he's was the best at "not rocking" and he writes his own stuff every week

3. Leroy-I love his voice, love it. I wish he would have sung "Turn the Page" instead (he could have done it Metallica style and really rocked )

4. Melanie-I hate that song hate it. (But I love REM) Her voice is really nice though

5. Chris-I like this kid, he's found his niche I think.

6. Marcus-meh but he did try to rock like cs said

7. Rachel-I did not like this at all. I thought it was an awful choice of song for her

8. Drew-oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can she sing any slower and whinier?

9. Lakoda Rayne-awful imho

10. Fakethis-if looks could kill, geez

B2

Should be LR and Fake
Will be LR and Marcus

Go

Should Fake
Will LR

tomola 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tomola Click to send private message to tomola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 10 Rankings"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-11 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

Most of all i like Rachel. For my she is favorite.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •