The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
I just finished watching American Juniors and OMH...I can't believe the way that little girls mother was acting. She was cursing and getting upset and just being a down right B!tch because her child didn't make the cut. That is no way to act infront of a child, especially if you want your child to continue. I think you should explain to her that everyone loses sometimes and not to act like a child!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I saw it ..... katem 06-03-03 1
   Hey Katem... Silvergirl1 06-04-03 3
       RE: Hey Katem... SaphireLady 06-04-03 4
 RE: did anyone watch American Junio... SaphireLady 06-04-03 2
   RE: did anyone watch American Junio... jeremythegreat 06-05-03 5
       RE: did anyone watch American Junio... Silvergirl1 06-05-03 6
 RE: did anyone watch American Junio... Efjendar 06-05-03 7
   RE: did anyone watch American Junio... katem 06-05-03 8
       RE: did anyone watch American Junio... Efjendar 06-06-03 9
 RE: did anyone watch American Junio... RUTGERSpaul 06-07-03 10
 RE: did anyone watch American Junio... puppyhugs42 06-08-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
1. "I saw it ....."
.... It was really scary

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-03, 05:32 AM (EST)
3. "Hey Katem..."

you look cute when you're scared.

I saw the show, too. It was annoying to see so many uptight parents. The one who made such a big deal about her kid not making it said that the kid sang for Disney. Now, if she does, why did she need American Idol? I thought - have the kid get involved in local theatre and let her shine there.

The people act like this is the one and only big break they have all been waiting for. I think they just want an overnight success and riches.

Silvergirl

Transportation made possible by Ice Cat creations.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-04-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hey Katem..."
I agree, that the majority of those parents want the get rich stuff. I did see a couple of parents though with the right attitude.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-04-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
I saw it, she sucked and when she sees herself on TV and how she behaved while angry maybe she will learn something.

I thought the kids did alot better then the adults.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-05-03, 05:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
What cracks me up is that she kept saying, "I'm not a stage mom, I'm not a stage mom", however, if you were watching her, she mouthed the every word to the song like she was coaching her, made the girl sing a part of the song for the camera when it looked like she had been crying and was acting like a total
B*!ch. She was not setting a good example for the girl at all and I hope she stumbles across this forum.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-03, 08:17 AM (EST)
6. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"

I see a future teenage rebellion in the making, don't you?

The parents who mouthed the words (and there was more than one parent who did this), just plain got on my nerves.

Silvergirl

They need to get a life of their own.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-05-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
How does that woman think a stage mom would act? Sheesh, take a good, long look at the TV, Gipsy Rose Lee!

Sometimes during the week, I go to that mall across the street to get my lunch. Too bad I wasn't there when the auditions were held. I could have enjoyed some entertainment with my lunch.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-05-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
>How does that woman think a
>stage mom would act? Sheesh,
>take a good, long look
>at the TV, Gipsy Rose
>Lee!

Um, you mean Mama Rose, don't you? Gipsy was her daughter, the famous stripper.

TAR PTTE Defending Champion

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-06-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
Yes, I meant the movie in general but also couldn't recall the mother's name when I posted.

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
I know! That mother was fierce. She even made her daughter cry through her tears, that's HARDCORE. But at then end, didn't she say, "Oh well, she sings for Disney".

What?!

(1) does she really have to get mad if her daughter already, allegedly, sings for Disney and (2) does her daughter NEED to be on "American Juniors" if she's "singing" for Disney?

puppyhugs42 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-08-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: did anyone watch American Juniors tonight?"
As to be expected!! I saw the previews of American Juniors and FIGURED it'd turn into a nasty festival of angry parents!! Of course each parent is going to think their kid is the best. However...just because THEY think their kid can sing doesn't mean America does.

That doesn't mean that the parent has to turn into a complete idiot over it...and I'm sure the cameras are catching that...and letting America see what idiots these parents are making of not only themselves...but their kids too!!

What TV won't do for ratings, huh?!

Gotta feel sorry for the kids that lose out...the drive home with their parent(s) has got to be godawful!!

YOUCH!!

Who's competing here anyway?!

By the way...who are the judges?

I'll probably tune in for the same reasons the rest of us do, since it's good entertainment. I'm sure most of the kids in the competition are extremely talented and maybe they'll find the next "Billy Gilman", but it's gonna be really interesting how parents react when they're kid is ripped apart by Simon!

Parent's reactions to HIS comments should be REAL interesting!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •