The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
OK, lets make this quick. I did a quick viewing on Tivo. Its amazing how much you can squeeze down two hours. Dang, they have a lot of commercials.

First things first - WELL DONE - you didn't turn Beatles Night into a trainwreck (well, most of you didn't). I thought they did the Beatles justice.

Since it is the top 12 now, its time to start true rankings, and no more 'tiers'. Starting at the top....

1) David Cook - Eleanor Rigby - this boy is growing on me, while David H. is slipping. Paula is right (shock!) and David IS the true dark horse. I dont want to see any more comparisons to Daughtry, because David is a true rocker with a lot more musical knowledge and skills than Daughtry. Daughtry took the route that David A. and Syesha take, wehre they find a song done by someone else in the night's style and recreate that. David Cook makes his own creations, and shines doing it.
2) Amanda - You Can't Do That - I've never heard this one, nor did Amanda, and to take a song from EARLY in the Beatles catalog and turn it into a southern-rock rave-up is brilliant. Amanda is back now, two weeks running, and she's found her groove at the perfect time.
3) Chikezie - She's a Woman - Chikezie at #3? Dang. He did well, and deserves to be this high.
4) Carly - Come Together - I've rarely heard this song done by a woman. I think Kelly has done it at some point, but Carly did great and she keeps growing on me.
5) Brooke - Let It Be - I was worried with this song, but with Brooke's voice, with her control, and with her passion it turned into the perfect song for her. I agree with Randy, i was waiting for the runs, and she didn't do them which i loved.
6) Jason - If I Fell - I love this guy's voice. I'm not sure where he truly is in terms of a niche. I want to see more performance out of him. Sitting with the ballads is getting old.
---- BIG BREAK HERE ----
7) Michael - Across The Universe - had some good lines and parts, but again this guy continues to bore me.
8) Syesha - Got To Get You Into My Life - again, the same style and sound from Syesha.
9) David H - Saw Her Standing There - Big drop for my boy. You deserved a better song. Overdone.
10) Ramiele - In My Life. BOOOOORRRIIINNNGGG. I think her age, inexperience, and lack of music history knowledge is showing.
11) David A - We Can Work It Out - The Chosen One has a bad week. Wow. That was bad. First you pick Stevie. Then you forget the lyrics. Not good.
12) Kristy - 8 Days A Week - THE TRAINWRECK OF THE NIGHT. 'nuff said.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... nailbone 03-11-08 1
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Iconoclastic 03-11-08 2
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... ulalame 03-12-08 3
 Here, There & Everywhere..... echogirl 03-12-08 4
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... samboohoo 03-12-08 5
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... mrc 03-12-08 6
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... zombiebaby 03-12-08 7
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... mrc 03-12-08 9
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Glow 03-12-08 8
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... geekboy 03-12-08 16
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Glow 03-12-08 20
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Glow 03-13-08 33
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Breezy 03-12-08 10
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 17
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Breezy 03-12-08 19
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... zazzy 03-12-08 25
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 11
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... nailbone 03-12-08 27
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Zimbochick 03-12-08 12
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... cjhope117 03-12-08 23
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... mia rules18 03-12-08 13
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... emydi 03-12-08 14
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... TxMom2011 03-12-08 15
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... nailbone 03-12-08 28
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... TxMom2011 03-13-08 34
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... TanNymph 03-12-08 18
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... theincrediblehugey 03-12-08 21
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... cjhope117 03-12-08 22
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... zazzy 03-12-08 24
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Corvis 03-12-08 26
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... bullzeye 03-12-08 29
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... selah 03-12-08 30
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... cjhope117 03-12-08 31
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... iltarion 03-13-08 32
 RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Frosty123 03-21-08 35
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... geekboy 03-23-08 36
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Frosty123 03-26-08 38
   RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... zazzy 03-24-08 37
       RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beat... Frosty123 03-26-08 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-08, 10:12 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
For tonight's performances, I'll agree with that, except I'd put Michael above the ---- BIG BREAK ---. It was OK for me.

My overall rankings are:

1. Jason, David C., Brooke, Carly

5-12. everyone else.

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-08, 10:47 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Hot!!!
David Cook - Damn that was awesome. This guy has quickly become my personal favorite
Carly Smithson - Also awesome, probably the best girl in the competition
Amanda Overmyer - I'm so glad she went back to what she is, I don't think she can win but if she sticks with this, she'll be around for a while
Chikezie Eze - OK, admit it, how many others went "Crap there goes my PTTE list"?
Brooke White - I really liked that this was a little less sweet and a little edgier

Warm
Michael Johns - It was good but yet again he was overshadowed
Jason Castro - Not wow but not bad
Syesha Mercado - Does anyone else think that her head looks like a mushroom?

Varying Degrees Of Suck
Ramiele Malubay - She's in the worst possible spot, not good enough to get people voting for her and not bad enough to get people voting to save her. Just boring
David Hernandez - What the hell was that? He must have lost a bet or something
Kristy Lee Cook - First Journey now the Beatles.....It's like she's a musical terrorist. Why do you hate America Kristy?
David Archuleta - That would have sucked even if he had remembered the words. On the bright side, there was none of that "Aw shucks" crap

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-08, 01:16 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Wow, what a tough week! I expected better performances all around.

The Best:

1) Brooke White - Let It Be. Brooke delivered the only beautiful, well sung, heartfelt rendition of the Beatles for me tonight. Nobody else was close.

2) Carly Smithson - Come Together. I liked her version, but it felt very college-bar-esque. She's got good stage presence and control of her voice, it just wasn't that original for me. Still, it was WAY better than most of the rest of them, and she finally proved to me that she has a bit of the "it" that they need to go the distance in this competition.

3) Chikezie Eze - She's a Woman. He blew me away tonight. By far the best of the boys, and I've had him pegged as one of the next to go. He did great, had fun on the stage and gave a great interpretation of the song. Good for him!

Good enough that they should be safe from bottom two, but I was disappointed:

4) Jason Castro - If I Fell. I love Jason, but I think he needs to try something different -- maybe a straight rendition of a song, while standing up? Unless he's totally spot on with song choice and delivery, his shtick is going to get predictable.

5) Michael Johns - Across The Universe. Love this song and his version was good. Safe delivery, but he's got a nice voice and pulled it off. Still don't think he's had an "idol moment," where song choice, delivery, performance all came together.

6) Ramiele Malabar - In My Life. I could practically say "ditto" to my comments about Michael Johns. She's got a lovely voice, and in her favor (see David Archuleta below), at least the fact that she's stayed in her comfort zone means that she consistently delivers good vocals. Still, she's not going to make it too far unless she breaks out a little.

7) David Cook - Eleanor Rigby. I don't get the hype at all. His voice sounds like a second rate copy of the lead singer from Bush, Gavin Rossdale, and I hate his voice. He basically butchered Eleanor Rigby, which is an amazing song. He was flat and out of tune for most of the song, except for maybe the chorus/closing. I only ranked him this high because the rest of them pretty much sucked majorly.

Any of the following could be in the bottom two (well, except for David Archuleta, but his performance this week sure well deserves at least the threaten of a bottom two spot):

8) Amanda - You Can't Do That. I hated this. She yells when she should sing, and I still can't tell if she even has a good singing voice at all. Don't get me wrong, I like female rockers (see Joan Jett, Chrissie Hynde, Courtney Love, P.J. Harvey, etc.) -- but even singers like Janice Joplin know when to sing and when to scream, and, well Amanda appear to only have one gear. I like her style, enthusiasm and personality, but I almost turned the sound down when she was singing tonight.

9) Syesha Mercado - Got To Get You Into My Life. I thought this was boring and forgettable, and the song choice was not a good one to show off her voice. I still feel like she's half the singer than Alexandra was, and it's beginning to show.

10) David Archuleta - We Can Work It Out. We all know he blew it this week. Forgetting the lyrics is a cardinal sin. He's showing his age and inexperience, and I supposed he was due for a bad week. He did go outside his comfort zone and tried to do a semi-upbeat song which failed miserably. If this was the first week we'd seen this kid, I would bank on him being in the bottom two. However, his prior performances will keep him around, and I'd expect a big rebound next week.

Tied for Last:

12) Kristy Lee Cook - 8 Days A Week. I feel a bit sorry for her. Clearly she can sing, but it appears she can't pick a good song or arrangement for the life of her. If they'd slowed this song down closer to its normal tempo and then countrified it, it might have worked, but at that fast tempo, it was terrible.

12) David Hernandez - Saw Her Standing There. I actually really like this song, and I bet if he'd done a straight version, it would have been okay. As it was, it was way overdone. Tom Jones came to mind. I will be surprised if he's not in the bottom two.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-12-08, 04:25 AM (EST)
4. "Here, There & Everywhere....."
I heart the Beatles. I really heart the Beatles. So Don't Let Me Down....

All My Loving

1) Chikezie : "She's a Woman" - The most energetic and surprising performance of the night. I'm probably in the minority as I have enjoyed Chikezie most weeks, but not even I was expecting him to hit a home run with a Beatles tune. Loved the arrangement, from the countrified intro to the bluesy rocking finale. He was awesome tonight!

2) David C : "Eleanor Rigby" - Once again the changeup served him well. Appears to be a legit rocker, not a wannabe rocker. In a zone right now.

3) Brooke : "Let It Be" - Knows how to pick songs that suit her style well. Unlike some others (see many below) she actually knows and respects the music, and it always shows in her performances. I can't see her becoming a typical sugarly Idol pop star but she is definitely creating her niche. Like her a lot.

4) Carly : "Come Together" - Good song choice for her and yes she can sing. Although still not one of my favorites, she is too consistent to dismiss.

Helter Skelter

Most in this group have done better but at least they didn't embarrass themselves tonight.

5) Jason C. : "If I Fell" - Not his best performance but I agree with Paula, he always seems to connect. Still would like to see him change it up a bit. Still like him.

6) Amanda : "You Can't Do That" - Being a Beatles fan I of course knew this song although I suspect most did not. Loved the energy, but it wasn't nearly as good as last week. However it wasn't a trainwreck like "Carry On" was. Should be safe.

7) Syesha : "Got To Get You Into My Life" - One of my early favorites has been slipping a bit. Not an awful performance, but rather predictable, all the way to the EWF arrangement.

8) Michael : "Across the Universe" - Love this song. Thought he was overdue. Not a disaster, just another mediocre performance. He needs to step it up.

Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Not that I'm suggesting that we shoot Idol contestants that butcher Beatles songs......but these were just dreadful!

9) Ramiele : "In My Life" - She is consistently boring. Every week she is near the bottom of my list. I don't care if she has talent, she just doesn't get it.

10) David H. : "I Saw Her Standing There" - Should have been one of the easiest Beatles tunes to perform yet he still overdid it. Obviously failed Beatles 101.

11) Kristy : "8 Days a Week" - It's okay to change an arrangement. Really. I mean it worked for Chikezie and David C. But this was just ghastly. Dolly Parton on helium is a compliment. The only reason you are not #12...

12) David A. : "We Can Work It Out" - My dislike for David continues to grow. His musical knowledge seems to span the life of American Idol. With all his tweener fans that may be all he needs. Sorry he makes me puke. Not surprised he tried to do a Stevie Wonderish version of a Beatles song. Of course Stevie is another musical legend he obviously doesn't get. It's another thing to forget the lyrics! America please don't let this guy win!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 06:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1. Carly
2. Brooke
3. Chikezie
4. David C
5. Jason C.
6. Amanda
7. Syesha
8. Michael
9. Ramiele
10. David H.
11. David A.
12. Kristy

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 06:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1. Brooke--She has what some of the others (see Carly) are missing--conviction about what she is singing. I REALLY like her.

2. David C.--Have to hand it to him: he brought it last night.

3. Chikezie--Probably the most surprising AI performance evah for me. I thought I would continue sleeping through his performance. Apparently, he and Ryan were sipping from Paula's cup.

4. Jason C.--Good performance, but I wonder if he can handle an up-tempo song.

5. Carly--I want to like Carly. She's hot (sans tattoo) and I love the accent. I just don't connect with her. It's almost as if she wants this competition so bad that she is focusing on the technical aspects (and sometimes not that well) at the expense of the emotional connection with the audience.

6. Ramiele--Safe and boring.

7. Syesha--See Ramiele.

8. Michael--Same problem as Carly this week.

9. Amanda--Agreed 100% with Simon. I understood virtually none of the lyrics.

10. David H.--Boring, boring, boring.

11. Kristy--A train wreck, but at least she didn't forget the lyrics, like . . .

12. David A.--I counted three flubs of the lyrics. Methinks the golden child got a little cocky. He reminds me so much of Melinda Doolittle but with an ego.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I'm gonna sit here with Switzerland and his cheese graters.

Only exception is switching Micheal for Carly. I thought he at least showed he cared about the song.

I really feel like the "typical" contestants are really showing that they are far outclassed this year.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Thanks for the support, Hairy Toes.

Tribefied

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I missed most of Amanda and the last three performances. We had a problem with one of our DVR tuners. I'll finish my rankings after we find those.

1. Brooke "Let It Be" - She really connects with what she's singing and it translates well. Love her.
2. Jason "If I Fell" - He really connects with what he's singing and it translates well. Love him.
3. David Cook "Eleanor Rigby" - Dude is winning me over. I agree, I think he is the "dark horse"... if there really is one. I'm gonna go ahead and not comment on the Daughtry bashing.
4. Chikezie "She's a Woman" - surprisingly good
5. Carly "Come Together" - it was a little squeaky for me in the beginning but it came together. heh.
6. Ramiele "In My Life" - boring but not bad
7. David Hernandez "Saw Her Standing There" - surprisingly not good
8. Syesha "Got To Get You Into My Life" - boring and I don't like her voice

another JSlice masterpiece

03-12-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Hey Glowie -

I'm not really bashing Daughtry. I'm comparing his AI stint to David Cook's current stint, and i see differences.

I love Daughtry, and loved him on AI. I was sad to see him go, but I'm also loving David Cook and I just see differences. His approach is different and for this season he's as much a standout as Daughtry was on his season.

I just don't think they should be compared.

geekboy

03-12-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
"I just don't think they should be compared."

Please. Thank you. Amen.

03-13-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Okay. We watched the other four (Amanda, Michael, Kristy and David A.) performances.

1. Brooke
2. Michael
3. Jason
4. David Cook
5. Chikezie
6. Amanda
7. Carly
8. Ramiele
9. David H
10. Syesha
11. David A. - This is actually a tie for last place but I've liked him before so he gets next to last.
12. Kristy Lee - honestly? this wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It was bad but I wouldn't put it at the top of the worst performances ever list.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:45 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I missed the first hour, but from the recap it didn't look like I missed much.

1. Brooke- love her, just plain love her. And yes I would buy her album right now.

2. Michael- love his voice, he sounds like a man and that turns me on. *wink*

3. Carly- still like her but she's falling.

4-12 The rest.

Krissy? It was Krissy right that sang 8 Days a Week? OMG was that bad! Bad! You know it's bad when even Paula can't think of one nice thing to say, she didn't even tell her she looked nice. That's how bad it was.

And then David A? WTF!?!?! You're supposed to be a pro and you forget your lyrics?

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
*checks Breezy for a zipper Who are you? I don't believe you're the real Breezy. The real Breezy would love Jason.

Agman took me to the islands
give her back

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
No way Jose! I like to run my fingers thru my man's hair while he is singing to me. (also prefer that his voice is lower than mine)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
"2. Michael- love his voice, he sounds like a man and that turns me on. *wink*"

Hey Breezy, check out the individual thread section--I posted some of Michael's pre-idol vids there. Be prepared for the hotness. ;).

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1. Chikezie - I'm placing him in my one spot because that was ballsy and he completly pulled it off. I'm sure he won't hold that spot but I'll let him enjoy it for a week.

2. David Cook - I'm liking that he takes songs and makes them suitable to him. Shows alot of talent, reminds me of Rock Star.

3. Jason - I feel bad about placing my boy into the third spot, don't get me wrong he was good, just not Hallelujah good.

4. Brooke - I love her voice and yes I would buy a CD.

5. Carly - this is the first week I've actually seen a glimmer of what the hype was about.

6. Micheal - I'm still waiting for another Bohemian moment.

7. Ramiele - I so want her to get it together. Do it for Danny!

8. Kristy - Putting her above the others because I think all of the bottoms were horrible and a girl that loves horses has favor with me.

9. Amanda - I've said it before...I've heard better at the local bar.

10. Syesha - I used to like you, I don't know what happened.

11. David A - I really wanted to put you at 12 but......

12. David H - sucked so badly I couldn't.

Agman took me to the islands

03-12-08, 01:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
3. Jason - I feel bad about placing my boy into the third spot, don't get me wrong he was good, just not Hallelujah good.

And if he doesn't change things up a bit, you can just C&P that same remark in next week and the next and the next. He's never going to top Hallelujah, so he needs to move away from ballads for a bit.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1) Carly - Come Together - I loved her version of this song. Her performance was better again, but she still needs to loosen up, and show some emotion. Oh, and LOTS more practicing in front of the mirror!

2) Amanda - You Can't Do That - I loved this performance. I think she has a wonderful smokey, bluesy voice, and thank goodness we have someone in the competition who is a little original, otherwise I would be bored out of my mind.

3) Chikezie - She's a Woman - Wowee, what a great performance. I loved this version, and he sure made a comeback. Maybe he needed to be in the bottom 2 last week to give him a jolt.

4) Ick Boy (David Cook) - Eleanor Rigby - Good performance, don't know that I lurve the arrangement. Found the swirling gold lights very distracting. For gods sake PLEASE do something different with your hair next week!!!!

5) Michael - Across The Universe - Wake up Michael! He has such a great voice, but unless he steps up the performance, he won't last much longer

6) Jason - If I Fell - I want to like him, but he is boring me. Sadly I don't think he is versatile enough to step it up. How many weeks will he do more of the same.

7) Brooke - Let It Be - Enough of the Laura Ingalls persona. I just don't get the pimpage, she BORES ME TO DEATH. Talk about not changing it up, every week it's the same thing. She has a beautiful voice, and can play piano, and guitar, but I don't think she is capable of changing it up either. She needs to get in touch with her inner bad-girl rocker persona. I just don't see her as Idol material.

8) Syesha - Got To Get You Into My Life - lovely voice, no originality. Should stick with acting in adverts.

9) David H - Saw Her Standing There - I know it's silly but every time I watch him perform, I think he should be dancing with a pole, and it's very distracting. It reminds me of a pageant performance.

10) Ramiele - In My Life - She is so cute, but she has oh so little personality, and it shows in her perfoamnces. Unless she can change things up, she is outta here.

11) David A - We Can Work It Out - Yes we can work it out, but where to start? First, please see someone about your asthma. Second, never admit on national tv in a singing competition that you don't like the Beatles, and don't know any of their songs. Third, go down to your local grocery store and pick up some chap stick. And finally, fourth, actually there is no 4th, that absolutely sucked.

12) Kristy - 8 Days A Week - What was up with the rhythm of that arrangement, it was as though the drum machine got stuck in fast mode. Just a god-awful arrangement, and even worse was that she never seemed to sing at the right tempo even once. She, absolutely is outta here.

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-12-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Totally agree with you about David C's hair. I was watching with a friend and the whole time we were both saying, he is really good but he needs a new hairdo.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-08, 08:30 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
LOVED IT
David Cook - I may have to change my PTTE...he is sooo growing on me.
Brooke White - Genuine, sincere, not overdone...she reminds me of another era. Loved it.
Amanda Overmyer - She's grown on me too...I actually enjoyed this weeks better than last weeks, it was fun, hot.
Carly-perfect song choice, she rocked it.

LIKED IT

Chikezie Eze -a little too manic for me, but the vocals were good.
Michael Johns - My early favorite and he's starting to loose steam. I need him to step it up.
Jason Castro
Syesha Mercado

NO THANKS

Ramiele Malubay -Yeah, boring
David Hernandez - I knew when I heard the song choice it was going to be overdone, and silly.
Kristy Lee Cook - Honky Tonk Beatles? Hated it.
David Archuleta - He tanked, I still love him, this just proves he's only human...and no I'm not a tween, I just think he's adorable with a great voice. But hey, he's young and it just wasn't his night.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I haven't read anyone's yet...

I first have to comment on the order of singers which was "peculiar"...but I'm not starting anything!

1. Chikazie-Yay! I loved this...you are not giving him enough credit people! I hope he sticks around for the tour.

2. Amanda-I just love her even though I can't understand much when she sings. Her sitting in corners talking to herself...I love it!!

3. Brooke-she's good but not great and stop crying

4. Jason Castro-this was just ok but a just ok Jason is better than a good Carly, Michael David A etc.! Falsetto was meh

5. David Cook-I sang this song in 7th grad music class in the Fall of 1980! I loved the lyrics but the best part of his rendition was the screaming chorus which is not saying all that much

6. Ramiele-it was boring but she can sing

7. Syesha-she needs something...she should be safe for another week, she needs to bring it next week...Simon didn't even remember her name

8. Michael-oh he's so blah...what a boring song choice...maybe he should have tried Hey Jude if it was on the list..

9. David A-this was so bad but the others imo were worse. But i forgot, they alternate the pimp spot, pahlease. First, he doesn't know the Beatles...wtf? then he forgot the words and tries to cute over it...but the judges still did not go after him...Simon would have lambasted anyone else, well except for the other plants....

10. Carly-I'm sorry but that was horrible. She makes these god awful faces like she's taking a crap when she sings. I hate it! And tell me, what change up did you bring to the song? I'm not a fan of that song either which didn't help

11. David H-pizza bistro, huh..i guess they figured when figuring out what fake job to give him they saw his cheesy rehearsal and Voila! That was so bad but I bet he was saying Thank you lord when someone else sang

12. Kristy-this has to be one of the worst performances I have ever seen anywhere...countrified 8 days a week...I think Yoko has license to beat this little "horse rider" to heck and back...The fiddler must have not liked it either bc he/she was going so fast...I thought that was hilarious. If she doesn't go it's only because of her boobs and her being a plant...but I forgot she lives in Oregon and sold her horse to get her...

Thanks to agman for the great siggie!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
(1) Chikezie – Never in a million years would I think he would be on the top of my list. But he did VERY well. It was a great performance and I was grinnin’ big the whole time.

(2) David Cook - Only 2nd because it started out shaky (I think last week did too)

(3) Amanda – Her performance had me grinnin’ too. Yeah she mumbles and I probably understood only about 1/3 of the lyrics. But it was thoroughly enjoyable.

(4) Brooke – I would like to see something different. She already seems like a seasoned performer doesn’t she?

(5) Carly –She was so over-hyped from the beginning I just expect more from this girl. I have seen performances just as good at Karaoke bars.

(6) Jason – enough of the folksy stuff already. An Aggie huh? Whodathunk the folk-singing kid with the dreads went to A&M….

(8) Ramiele – She needs some help… don’t they help them? She has a great voice but not enough experience to pick the right song and arrangement to highlight her vocal strengths. PLEASE help my girl or she might be leaving soon.

(9) Michael – Geez what a boring performance. He is not young nor is he inexperienced. He is just BORING. I actually fast forwarded through part of his performance last night. He had some weird facial expressions too.

(10) Syesha – Decent voice, but at least two REAL singers left before her. She knows she won’t be around long and doesn’t seem to care. She just sings nice safe songs hoping for a spot on the tour.

(11) David A – Last night sucked, but he is still a front runner. Definitely a good voice, and again I say…. Get this kid some chap stick… that lip lickin is drivin me nuts!

(12) David H – When I heard the song choice I knew it would be hokey… it was worse. I hope that the back-wooders don’t pull out all the stops for Kristi… if they do, one of the best voices this year may be making an early exit.

(13) Kristy – I think maybe if they had slowed it down instead of speeding it up - it would’ve sounded better. Still ENOUGH ALREADY... she should have BEEN home watching from the barn last nite.

03-12-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
(6) Jason – enough of the folksy stuff already. An Aggie huh? Whodathunk the folk-singing kid with the dreads went to A&M….

Hey, watch it!! A&M isn't JUST the Corps.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Oh I know it is not all Corps... but I bet you can count the students with dreads on one hand! LOL

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
ok - I haven't read anyone else's comments yet

1. David Cook - love him, watched it 3 or 4 times
2. Carly Smithson - awesome vocals, very enjoyable
3. Chikezie - his best performance, I liked it
4. Brooke - she has incredible ability to select the right song
Next tier
5. Amanda - pretty good, at least it wasn't boring
6. Kristy - I know, it wasn't great, but i actually like country and didn't think it was as bad as the judges did. I still think she is toast though.
7. Syesha - come on girl, step it up a notch or something
BORING!!
8. Jason - love his voice, I guess I'm just expecting more
9. Michael & Ramiele - I want to like both but they were both boring last night, they seem to have so much potential.
11.David H. - Wrong song choice, didn't like it.
12. David A. - Sorry I just don't get the hype.

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 11:18 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1. Brooke. I love her voice, her interpretation, her artistic maturity, and the song.

2. Chikezie. Unlike many others, I wasn't surprised with his delightfully entertaining performance. He showed us what he could do a few weeks ago when he sang "You know my name's Chikezie!"

3. Carly. Great performance. I think America gets it that she can really belt out a song, but she's starting to get in a rut with that. I'd like to hear something else, next time. Like, "change it uup."

4. Jason. His perfomance really grabbed me, pulled me in...I was floating along somewhere close to heaven and then, clunk! Followed closely with another clunker. Then it got all pretty again and then,eww, messed up last note. Still. I love the "emotional connection." I'll download the studio versions and watch his polished performances, fer sure.

5. David C. This boy got my attention three weeks ago with the cool guitar riff on "All Right Now." The only reason I put him as low as number 5 is that he was following his predictable recipe instead of interpreting the meaning of the words in the song. (The Cook's recipe: start it low, gradually turn up the heat, then light the fire on the chorus.) He's been doing the same thing every week, except for last week, when he brought it down to a simmer at the end -- very effective.

6. Amanda. Like Carly, a great performance of the same old same old.

7. Michael. Did better than the rest of the pack, but I hated when he shouted out the "Jai Guru Deva, OM." Lennon sings it like a meditation, and it's magical.

8. Ramiele. It was boring, but I like her voice.

9. Kristy. Nice voice, gastly arrangement.

10. David H. Remembered all the words.

11. David A. Didn't.

12. Sayesha. Don't remember her.

03-12-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
So I am basing my ranking on the recap cause I missed a lot of the show last night (had to gawk at the fire down the street...will I ever see the whole show this season?)

1. David C--that really rocked, on multiple levels. As this was one of the performances I actually did see, I was very impressed.

2. Carly--That girl sure can sing. Again I actually saw the performance and I loved it.

3. Brooke--I still am not crazy about her, personality wise, but she can totally sing. If they would only air her performance and not show any interview footage I would probablly love her.

4. Michael--love the song and really liked his version.

5. Chickezie--he really pulled a great performance last night, very nice.

6. Jason--I really like his personality and style, but his performance had a few problems last night.

7. Ramiele--it really saddens me to put her this low because I think she has a wonderful voice, but will someone tell her not to do another slow ballad-like song?

8. Syesha--not great but not terrible, just blah for me.

9. David H--only because the rest were so bad.

10. David A--big American Idol no no, forgetting the lyrics, shame on him!

11. Amanda--I really don't like her at all. Her voice really grates on my nerves, the only reason she isn't 12 is because...

12. Kristy--OH MY GOD!!! That was atrocious!!! I almost cried it was so bad. Bye-bye Kristy, hopefully!

03-12-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Syesha--smooth but forgettable.

Chikeze-- blew it out! Really rocked it! Go Chikeze! He had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Memorable!

Ramiele-- soft, blah, forgettable.

Jason C--this song has a lot of tough notes and maneuvering of melody changes with all the sharps and flats. He did not get enough credit for taking on such a hard song. This is a much harder song to sing than "Let it be". While it was not perfect it was entertaining. Just not a stand out performance, though.

Carly S --sexy version of the song. I can see her on Broadway. She made me think of Kelly Clarkson when she did the Kelly stomp to the music. But it was terrific. She's not yet my cup of tea, though, and I really liked Kelly C.

David C--he knows how to deliver a performance. He was in plays in high school and he learned his theater lessons well. Even just the way he handled the mic stand showed his confidence in performing. Not a favorite rendition but I liked the performance. Good command of the stage.

Brooke--it was nice, soft delivery, but I didn't feel fabulous-ness that many have with this one. She got a really big pimp from the judges and Ryan, and the tears certainly help her, too. All I remember is she is Carly Simon like.

David H --diva lite and this is not the year of the diva. Not a good performance of a Beatles song.

Amanda--I was so pumped by her performance that I clapped! WTG Amanda!!! I wonder if Simon is thinking Amy Winehouse when he listens to her. Looking forward to much more from her.

Michael J--underappreciated for the wonderful, heartfelt delivery of this song. He was a definite DVR rewind. There has to be more to come...I have seen his pre-AI vids and they are HOT! "So Alive" or "Q" really sticks in my head. Looking forward to that type of performance on AI, Michael. You may not be TCO but you can make a mark on the show.

Kristy--as I said last night, she laid an egg on the stage. I winced the whole way through it. Overpimped, should not be in the top 12. She is not going to gel with AI, so producers, get over her and move on to the ones who are doing well for you.

David A--a big waste of a pimp spot. Very disappointing. Why did he get the honor? The lip licking is really bothering me now. Forgetting his lyrics...that is tough...but what this shows is that he is not good with new material. Diana Degarmo and Jordin did better than this.

Tops: Chikeze, Amanda, David C, Carly, Michael J

Middling: Jason C, Brooke

Forgettable: Syesha, Ramiele

Awful: Kristy, David H, David A

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
1. David C - He really was at the top of his game last night. Loved his performance.

2. Carly - First time that I really liked her and began to understand what the hype was all about. I think she's one that will grow in this competition.

3. Chikezie - Well, that was a shocker. I loved his performance. From the beginning with the bluesy feel to the rocking out later on - it was all good. I can't imagine he'll continue to light it up, but this was his week.

4. Brooke - She has a style and sticks with it. I liked her performance because of the emotion she put into the song.

5. Ramiele - I appear to be alone in liking this performance. While it was a little boring at times, she had the emotion and I certainly believed her. I'm just not sure what her niche is yet.

6. David H - Did he overdo it? Yes. Was it as bad everyone has said? No, I really don't think so. He still has one of the best voices in the competition. I hope he rebounds next week.

7. Michael - Boring performance. He still has not had a breakout moment. He needs one soon or he will be gone suprisingly early.

8. Jason - This was even more boring than Michael. Totally forgettable.

9. Amanda - She really can't sing well. She's a rocker, and she does that well, but her voice is probably the weakest of the top 12.

10. Syesha - That was terrible. Going first could kill her this week.

11. David A - Oops. Screwed that one up, kid. Although even as he was screwing it up, it had a few good moments. He'll bounce back, I think.

12. Kristy - Poor Kristy. She tried to make it different and crashed and burned. Really, her singing isn't terrible, but the arrangement of that song was awful. It was as if they felt they couldn't completely countrify it. Like Donny and Marie, a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll adds up to really nothing at all. But I bet she survives cause she's pretty.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I must say that I watched with a lot of trepidation last night, quite concerned that they were going to butcher one of the best song writing teams in history. Overall, they did better than I expected.

Did Me Proud:

1. David C : "Eleanor Rigby" - After knocking it out of the park last week, I didn't think he could pull off another one. Thanks for proving me wrong David.

2. Chikezie : "She's a Woman" - this was a delightfully, unexpected performance that showed talent, guts and creativity. Loved his reaction to the favorable reviews!

3. Carly : "Come Together" - I really like Carly and really enjoyed her performance last night. Helped that she seemed to have had some help in the fashion department compared to last week!

Pretty Darn Good:

4. Brooke : "Let It Be" - Brooke's personna kinda bugs me, but have to give credit where credit is due. She really is a wonderful talent, though every time I see here I think "She's only 23?" She comes across a lot older, and I am not certain I mean that in a good way.

5. Amanda : "You Can't Do That" - I don't mind the fact that she might mumble some of the lyrics. I find her truly refreshing almost (think Kansas week), every performance.

6. Jason C. : "If I Fell" - Shame it will never be possible to outdo his performance last week. That might end up his undoing.

7. Michael : "Across the Universe" - I keep expecting more, and he keeps letting me down. Will he live up to his potential?

8. Syesha : "Got To Get You Into My Life" - Not terrible, but not terribly interesting. Might be further down if she hadn't gone first.

Ugh.

9. Ramiele : "In My Life" - I was imitating the first part of Luke's "Wake me up" during this snoozer.

10. David A. : "We Can Work It Out" -I hope a little humility goes a long way with him, and somehow I think it will.

11. David H. : "I Saw Her Standing There" - so who told David that channelling Jason Y would be a good idea?

12. Kristy : "8 Days a Week" - I gave you the benefit of the doubt last week with Journey. I didn't think that you could "countrify" The Beatles and it turns out I was right. Shame, outside of her singing I quite liked her.

An Agman!

selah 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
haven't posted on this board for a couple of years, but I do remember when the Beatles began which makes me old as dirt, but anyway, thought I would add my two cents here. In no particular order:

David C : Eleanor Rigby - once he hit the chorus, it was really very good. I don't care for his "attitude" but I liked this song.

Chikezie : "She's a Woman" - what a pleasant surprise! I hope that he continues to do as well..

Carly : "Come Together" - Carly is my favorite lady singer on the show.. I really liked her rendition..

Brooke : "Let It Be" - sorry to be in the minority but I didn't care at all for the way she did this song, and I agree that she seems much older than she is.

Amanda : "You Can't Do That" - not an Amanda fan, but I did like her interpretation of this song.

Jason C. : "If I Fell" - to me Jason looks like John Travolta, and his singing reminds me of Arlo Guthrie.. "you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant."... I didn't really like the way he sang "If I Fell" but I would have loved to have heard him sing "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."

Michael : "Across the Universe" - I haven't enjoyed him since Bohemian Rhapsody.. and why does he keep mentioning the tennis thing? Just not a Michael fan.

Syesha : "Got To Get You Into My Life" - she is not unique, and reminds me of lots of previous idol contestants who have left sooner than later.

Ramiele : "In My Life" - Up till now, I have really liked this girl's voice but this was a very bad rendition.. I think she is just too young to tell this story in song.

David A. : "We Can Work It Out" - aw, poor guy, I felt sorry for him.. was it nerves that made him forget the lyrics? he is only 17 after all.. I don't think that he is going to make it to the end, he doesn't seem tough enough.. and does anyone know if he has asthma? he seems to have trouble breathing..

David H. : "I Saw Her Standing There" - I really don't like this fellow at all.. enough said.

Kristy : "8 Days a Week" - I like Kristy and was hoping that she would do well but that was just terrible, really terrible, everything about it.. time to go home.

03-12-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
Very astute comment regarding Brooke. I don't think I had heard her age mentioned but except that I know the age limit to be a contestant, I would guess her age to be 30+, and you are right, it's not really a compliment.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-08, 04:39 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 04:47 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 04:44 AM (EST)

Probably too late for anyone to care, but this week was too good to not comment, one of the best AI weeks I have ever seen. And on the results show, Kat was incredible, by the way.

1. Amanda - I typically don't care for her because she is limited in what she can do, always sounds the same, AND she picked the worst of the songs chosen. BUT, she sang the HECK out of this thing. It was better than the Beatles version. I don't get how people say she is the only uniqueness to the show; there is a lot of unique talent this season. Regardless, great job!
2. Carly - She can scream with the best of them, and as long as she keeps picking songs that let her, she sounds great. MJ actually did a more rocked out version of this song, but this is the best version by a woman I have ever heard.
3. Chikezie- Don't care for this guy either, but that could change with performances like this. Tremendous job!
4. Brooke - Best song chosen, and she actually toned this song down as Paul did more with it. Once again, like last week, kind of showed Brooke's limitations in voice. However, like last week too, she makes it work through sheer passion and believability. Don't think she can win AI either, but she is already a polished performer.
5. David C- ditto Brook, also already a polished performer. I am not as big of a fan as others on this rocked out version of the great Eleanor Rigby. Must he rock everything out? Can he sing anything straight up? I didn't care for the verses at all, but he recovered well with the chorus, which rocked.
6. Michael- Still a big fan. Good song and a decent rendition, especially the chorus, but the song also limited what he could do. Other people have already nailed it that he has not put it all together yet. Still waiting for another Bohemian Rhapsody.
7. Ramielle- Also still a big fan of my little filipino cutie. Love her voice, and her vocals were great again. Maybe best all around singer in the group. However, this song, like Michael's, also limited what she could do, and is just a somewhat boring song. Basically, it was a good rendition of a boring song. Stop picking songs you can dedicate to people!
8. Jason C- Good performance of a great song. However, this song was sung by Paul and John together, and Jason's vocal in comparison came off as especially thin and nasal. Notice how when he sings higher notes he gets quieter? It is tough to sing something solo that is normally sung by two people with strong voices. Showed his limitations, similar to Brooke. Also similar to her, he still pulls it off by being believable.
9. Syesha- Though she took it so far from the Beatles that it was hardly recognizable, I still liked it. She was nervous and the acts behind her were just better. Except 3.
10. David H- Dude pulls a Danny and goes diva when he should go stud. Terrible performance. His performance on the results show, pre-boot, was better.
11. Kristy- I'm glad she didn't get booted. It was a terrible performance, but mostly because of the music, which didn't even seem to be on tempo with itself, let alone with her singing. Her vocals were actually pretty good. She would have been better off to just sing it without music at all. Were the banjo players on crack? I don't get the jealousy-born comments about her boobs. They aren't anything special.
12. David A- He forgot the lyrics. Period. No matter how bad you sing, you can't be any worse than someone who doesn't even remember the words. That is like being an actor in a live play and forgetting your lines. The rest kind of doesn't matter. Huge fall from grace for this guy. He will still sail thru for awhile, but I doubt his popularity will ever fully recover.

>

Frosty123 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
While I agree with you that Ramielle Malubay is boring and inexperience, but she hasn't been in the bottom 3. Hey, she might end up the winner since I think 99% of the 4 million Filipinos in the US are voting no one but Ramielle plus additional text votes straight from the Philippines in each performance night, what can you say?

03-23-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
What can I say? I can say that's pretty lame, in all honesty. For the Fillipino community to ONLY vote for Ramielle JUST BECAUSE she is of Phillipine descent speaks volumes to me. They have a word for that.

Is the entire Mormon populaton voting for David Archuleta?

Is the entire African/American community voting for Chikezie and/or Syesha?

Is the entire Irish community voting for Carly?

geekboy

03-26-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
I know it, and it's very sad that people vote for who the contestant are rather than how they perform but we can just respect what they want to do. You have to know a Filipino and you will exactly understand and know what I'm talking about. Meantime, let's just watch the show and see if I'm right with my prediction. I don't know about Mormons how they vote and I don't know about Irish and African community either how they vote, I'm just saying something I completely know about how certain people vote, and if you don't believe what I say, I respect it and let's just watch the show and have fun!

03-24-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-08 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

AI has a disclaimer at the end of their show:

"Portions of this program not effecting the outcome have been edited. Production will have in place weekly monitoring procedures assigned to prevent individuals from unfairly influencing the outcome of the voting by generating significant blocks of votes using technical enhancements. The producers reserve the right to remove any identified “power dialing” votes. "

Found the quote on the Dial Idol site: http://tinyurl.com/35jvun

How can text messages from the Phillipines count? Wouldn't the text messages need to come from United States phone numbers?

03-26-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Top 12 Rankings/Thoughts - Beatles Night"
"How can text messages from the Phillipines count? Wouldn't the text messages need to come from United States phone numbers?"
---That's what I'm hoping but I never got a solid answer from my question. If foreign votes really count, that would just be totally unfair with the rest of the contestants and most especially to the ones who deserved to win this competition.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •