The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We were robbed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-24-03, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"We were robbed!"
Well there's a thread discussing how Clay was robbed. There's even a thread discussing how Ruben is being robbed, believe it or not. So why not create one discussing how we were robbed?

For one AI takes longer than almost any other reality show to complete if you begin watching with the auditions. Plus it's two days a week and for the most part an hour long or even up to 2 hours for a few of the shows. So people who watch practically every show have wasted quite a bit of time.

And then there's the actual experience of voting. And then wondering if your votes even counted! And then we all spend varyed amounts of time here.

I'm just wondering if anyone actually tapes this show and watches it over!

So all of this time people put toward watching the show and we can't even get a fair final?

Yeah, maybe they're both going to be stars one day. And maybe Clay will sale more or whatever. But that isn't the meaning of the show. I came to watch AI. Not what happens after AI.

I just think it's sad that they can go through hours and hours of everyone's time, and end the game with an unfair vote. Oh no, there's no way they can open more lines. That would just cause FOX too many problems. There's no need to limit people on voting, because it's nice to let someone get through 200 times while someone else can only get through once. That's a fair vote isn't it? We sure found an American Idol.

130000/200=650
130000/1=130000
130000-650=129350

Wow, we found our most popular person didn't we?

Ok maybe everyone didn't get through 200 times. But the point obviously is who cares which Idol has people that have more time on their hands after they've wasted months of watching this pathetic tv show.

Maybe the Ruben fans had more money to throw away on useless text message phone calls?

Who cares?

If they can't run this show fairly, then they shouldn't run it at all.

Thanks FOX for tricking me into watching this horrible show. I didn't watch AI 1. Everyone said it was great. So I tuned in to watch this season and oh it sure was just wonderful!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •