The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VFTW picked Phil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"VFTW picked Phil"
shows what I know, lol. I was sure they'd go with Chris. They did a member poll, Phil led by a significant percentage. They seem to get joy out of causing pain among fanbases, so they're looking forward to getting Chris kicked.

the new logo:

"We love you even if you can't be exposed to direct sunlight."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: VFTW picked Phil agman 04-20-07 1
 RE: VFTW picked Phil gabygirl 04-20-07 2
 RE: VFTW picked Phil Fishercat 04-20-07 3
   RE: VFTW picked Phil bullzeye 04-21-07 4
       RE: VFTW picked Phil agman 04-21-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
1. "RE: VFTW picked Phil"
Wow that is surprising. I thought for sure they would pick Chris also! This should be interesting

90 pecent of life is half mental-Annon.

gabygirl 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: VFTW picked Phil"
Well, I'm sure they'll have to pick someone new next week because let's face it... other than last week, Phil has been in the bottom 3 and I don't see that changing just because VFTW nominates him as their loser...er...winner. If the votes aren't there, I don't see the few VFTW votes as any big changer. I still don't believe they had anything to do with Sanjaya staying around as long as he did.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: VFTW picked Phil"
Chris may have the teens, but Phil has the Christian/country base, just as fun.

Hey, at least they didn't take the easy road, and when Phil goes out 6th or 5th, they'll jump to Chris or Blake or Lakisha (depending on whose left, I think it ranks Chris ---> Lakisha ----> Blake ----> Melinda ----> Jordin in terms of VFTW potential.

And Phil was mostly chosen because he's creepy as hell and very difficult to market because of it. Just search for "Phil Stacey" on google.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-07, 05:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: VFTW picked Phil"
And Phil was mostly chosen because he's creepy as hell and very difficult to market because of it.

Truer words were never spoken.

A birthday present from Tribe

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: VFTW picked Phil"
Yes, I keep forgetting about the creep-out factor with Phil. Maybe he needs to purchase some of Sanjaya's hair. He will need to do something about that once this contest ends

90 pecent of life is half mental-Annon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •