The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aifan2006 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-07-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
On GMA Simon predicted an all male final, he thinks Chris and Taylor are the two finalist. What do you think?

My guess is he is right because it seems like these are the two top vote getters most weeks, Taylor has still yet to be in the bottom, which tells me their fans vote, vote, vote,

My feeling is that next week either Elliot or Katherine will go, I love Elliot but he just has been in the bottom two way to many times which means he is not bringing in the votes.

As for Chris and Taylor, it looks to me like these are the two top vote getters.

Chris - It's hard for me to judge Chris because I don't like hard rock music, the only time I really liked Chris was when he sang Johnny Cash I walk the line. He does'nt do it for me but maybe someone who is into hard rock music can better judge him then i can.

Taylor - to me he is the one real showman on the show. I have been trying to figure out Taylors appeal, he somewhat intrigues me because I know he was a real long shot to do anything on AI, in the auditions Simon hated him, it was Paula and Randy who sent him on to Hollywood, Simon said he could'nt figure out why they bothered because he was sure they would vote him out in Hollywood round, well here he is, in the bottom 4 despite not being Simons favorite idol. I feel like Taylor must have been singing for many, many years now because he really seems to know how to get an audiences attention, for better or for worse, he never bores people and the other idols are good singers but can easily put you to sleep, they don't grab the audience the way Taylor does. I now some people love Taylor tremendously, other people hate him and wish he would just go away, but he does make people feel something and he does'nt bore them. Making people feel something is a huge part of what being and entertainer is all about, there are alot of really good singers around, but it's the ones who can grab an audeince by the throat that have the most success. people don't like to be bored.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... KoalaChick 05-07-06 1
 RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... CheekyMonkey2 05-09-06 2
 RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... priestdi 05-09-06 3
 RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... Tahj 05-09-06 4
   RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... KoalaChick 05-09-06 5
       RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... nailbone 05-09-06 6
           RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... emydi 05-09-06 7
 RE: Simons predition on GMA, all ma... dingdong thankgodhesgone 05-11-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
Taylor is a novelty act, nothing more. Chris is a one trick pony, but if you like that trick, he's awesome. Elliott has shown the greatest growth, and has a voice that will melt on a CD, I'd never get tired of hearing him sing. Katharine, she is just plain hot and talented, and will go far with or without American Idol.

They all have their golden tickets now.

CheekyMonkey2 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
Elliott will go this week, Next Kat, then Taylor...
~Chris will be the winner.~

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
simon is just covering his booty, making up for the fact that he previously had Kellie in the top 3 ...

there are 4 left, and 3 of them are guys. Yeah it probably will be 2 guys in the final.

and he knows very well that Taylor is leading the voting. and he's pimping Chris as hard as he can. he sees him as the surest money-maker, to tap into the rock-buying market that Idol hasn't hit yet, just like he did last year with carrie and the country market.

his talent is for money-making, not true talent spotting.

(it's also pretty funny to recall that Simon said "no" to Chris in auditions. so he's pimping someone he doesn't personally care for, musically/image speaking.)

So yeah, logically I think it's pretty likely it will be a chris-taylor finale. I'll be a little shocked, actually, if it isn't.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
I'd be surprised if Elliot beats Katherine. I think it will be Chris, Taylor and Katherine in the final three.

Moves courtesy of Syren

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
If this was a talent competition, then I'd say you still have tonight's performance to help judge who should win. I personally think Elliot is going to knock If I Can Dream out of the park. But, since this always turns into a popularity contest, with people voting only for their favorites no matter how good or bad they do, it will surely be a Chris-Taylor final two.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
But, since this always turns into a popularity contest, with people voting only for their favorites no matter how good or bad they do,

I still point to Ruben winning over Clay and the Clay-mates as proof that this isn't necessarily so.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
I do see some similarity btw AI5 and AI2, Final 4 made up of 4 pretty good singers, 3 of which are men.

If it is Taylor v. Chris in F2..could Chris out vote the Soul Patrol and VFTW? I think he has a chance, better than Kat or Elliott do.

I think it will either be Kat or Elliott this week but it could very well be Chris ala LaToya boot from a few years ago..it really does depend on how they perform Elvis tonite. I think the Soul Patrol will put Taylor thru no problem this week bc of the Elvis theme.

Is next week the week that they get their songs chosen for them by judges and guest judge?

And Simon is just trying to make the most $ and also saving some face by "guessing" the F2 at F4 stage.

I had forgotten that Simon did not say yes to Chris at the initial audition...I do remember tho that I said I LOVE THIS GUY I HOPE HE GOES REALLY FAR...which is amazing...bc usually I'm very wrong about it that early.

dingdong thankgodhesgone 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 05:05 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Simons predition on GMA, all male final"
WRONG , HA HA HA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •