The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-18-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show, including the good, the bad, and the truly horrendous, in this thread until 11 pm EST, just in case anyone in one of the other time zones wants to be surprised by the ear-splitting nastiness that Denver has for us to experience.

We would also appreciate your deleting your sigpics, for the benefit of our dial-up friends.

Have fun, and snark away.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... mysticwolf 01-18-06 1
   RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... kathliam 01-18-06 2
 Chris the "rocker" geekboy 01-18-06 3
   RE: Chris the "rocker" eericarenee 01-18-06 6
   RE: Chris the "rocker" Glow 01-19-06 12
 Tablecloth boy Snidget 01-18-06 4
 RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... batts 01-18-06 5
   RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... eericarenee 01-18-06 7
   RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... Kattrikk 01-19-06 8
       RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... CattyChat 01-19-06 11
           RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... Glow 01-19-06 13
               RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... prosecutor 01-19-06 19
 RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... Kattrikk 01-19-06 9
   RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... liannawd 01-19-06 10
       RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... eckraemer1989 01-19-06 14
           RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... Angelfood 01-19-06 17
       RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... volsfan 01-19-06 16
   RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... byoffer 01-19-06 15
       RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/... Kattrikk 01-19-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
1. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Can't snark on that 16 yr. old doing the Whitney Houston song. I think she could have a real chance at this. Her voice is beautiful, breath control was there, modulation was excellent. Right now I even think she's a Simon favorite.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-18-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Agreeance, she had a fabulous voice. For every 15 truly lousy Whitneys we have, there's always one that hits it out of the park. She did a wonderful job.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-18-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
3. "Chris the "rocker""
I loved Chris the 'rocker'. I think he could go far this season. Lets cross our fingers.

geekboy

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Chris the "rocker""
i loved him too, he kinda looked a little like vin diesel

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Chris the "rocker""
I liked him too (big surprise, I know). Listening to his wife talk about him was really touching.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
4. "Tablecloth boy"
My EYES are bleeding....

Usually it is just my ears.

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Hey! I liked the cowboy! He prolly won't get far.... but he DID TRY HARD. I liked him.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

the little cowboy was so sweet, he had such a strong voice for being so small, it was so cute when he said he only sings for his turkey.

and how about that guy with the heels and tight jeans with the white low cut shirt. he was pretty funny!

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 01:50 AM (EST)
8. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Aww, farm boy was such a doll. I agree with Paula that he probably isn't right for this competition, but I was glad they put him through. Let the boy ride on an airplane and see Hollywood, then he can go back to his turkey and have a heck of a story to tell.

P.S. Usually I am against putting people through just for the sake of entertainment when they really don't have what it takes, but I thought it was cool this time.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-19-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Little cowboy is what this show SHOULD be about -- Simon saw the boy has real potential & has a voice. Living in Podunk Wyoming, he won't get any training or experience. Giving him a shot on the show, he might at least learn something and who knows?? I wonder how he sounds when he's not so nervous & he's singing to his turkeys?

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
13. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Yes! I agree completely. Say what you want about Simon, but that was really great that he put that kid through. I hope he does well and learns a lot so he can do something with that voice of his.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
19. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
I agree with glow and everyone else who is happy that simon put that farm kid through. I had tear in my eyes,yep, We all know he won't be the AI but he gets to full fill a dream a simple dream of being on an airplane. I hope they put him trhough the finals at least he would get some vocal help and have some memorable moments. Gotta luv Simon, and yep 98% of the time Simon is right.hee hee.

01-19-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
I felt bad that gender confused kid took the rejection as prejudice. Umm.. you got rejected because YOU CAN'T SING. Sorry, sweetie. Best of luck to you and hats off for showing up as yourself. BUT YOU STILL CAN'T SING!

liannawd 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
10. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
Last night was definately interesting. I thought it was off that Randy thought that guy, who was good, was the best one they had seen in Denver when the 16 year old girl who sang a Whitney song was by far the best.

As far as the farm kid, well I don't think he did that bad, I chalk alot of his faults in his performance more to his being nervous. It was one of the first times that Simon showed his heart. He really felt the kid had a potential voice but needed work, but when he found out that he would have a hard time affording voice lessons, much less finding someone to give them he gave the kid a chance. I don't think he was passed through out of complete false hope since he did have a decent voice with good potential. I just hope he can get work out his nervousness and show the judges what he is capable of.

The gender confused kid, well I was kind of confused about him myself. I was having a hard time understanding if he thought it was weird people mistook him for a girl or if he thought it was just amusing. The kid wasn't horrible, but he wasn't good either and even with voice lessons he would have quite a ways to go. I do think it's too bad that he thought he was very good and blamed his appearances and lifestyle on why he didn't get through to Hollywood. Then again most of the people rejected come out with some pretty interesting excuses for why they didn't make it through.

And what about the Flawless guy and the "brainiac". I thought they were both dopes, but hey at least they were making efforts in their lives. Neither one could sing and their personalities, well you all watched.

eckraemer1989 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
14. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
I loved the 16 year old girl. She had an incredible voice.

The cowboy sort of reminded me of Clay Aiken. Sort of dorky but with a really good voice. And I agree with the judges, with more training, he'll go far.

The gender confused kid, Zachary, was just a sorry excuse. Go audition, knowing you suck big time, and then go off whining when they judges don't tell you that you're the best they've ever heard.

Can't any of these sucky people just walk away with their heads held high when they're rejected? But if they did that, who would we make fun of the next day?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-19-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
17. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
>Can't any of these sucky people
>just walk away with their
>heads held high when they're
>rejected? But if they did
>that, who would we make
>fun of the next day?
>

I might quote this line in every forum! Excellent first post. Welcome to RTVW!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
16. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
The gender confused kid

Um...the people confused were the viewers not the kid! He knew exactly who/what he is.

his appearances and lifestyle on why he didn't get through to Hollywood

We don't know what his lifestyle is...just speculation buy those confused!

The question of his lifestyle and his appearance shouldn't be an issue if he can sing.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
15. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
The gender-confused kid left me confused.

I felt badly for his failure (the singing voice wasn't good), and wondered how much rejection that kid must live with. Plus there was a bit of ridicule from the show. And I just couldn't tell if the guy seriously thought he would make it.

But I couldn't help LMAO when the background music on his departure was "The Crying Game". Too funny.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!
Did Estee ever do a movie review of that one??

01-19-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: American Idol 5 Auditions 1/18/06 East Coast Thread"
I noticed the background music, too. Absolutely hilarious.

I would have felt bad for his failure had he taken the rejection like a man but, instead he acted like a spoiled little crap face.

He couldn't sing, period. I was certainly NOT confused about that!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •