The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Take 3 points for changing or leave Carmen where she was. As you will see with this weeks scores some people have not touched their original picks and have paid big time for it.

*note to Spidey you left out Kokoro and ToddE last week, check to make sure they are on your list as they were the last two to sign up

Congratulations go out to the Dawgs who did not change their lineup and correctly picked Carmen this week True, Managerr, Asrai, and ElroyJetson while there were some who picked up 0 points but did change their lineup and got 3 points,Bebo. Buckeyegirl,Magic_star, and Femme. Now those who have not changed since we began and took a big hit this week include EMJ92, Johnthemod, Packman,and Scaribean This was especialy sad for EMJ92 because last week he was in first place. He even said 2 weeks ago that Carmen was going to hurt him.

So with all this excitement who is the new leader? Actualy we have a leader who has never been on top yet, oh it's TRUE it's TRUE.

13 points-True
14 points-Carencey
15 points-Bebo, Lancerdude
16 points-Managerr, Kokoro
17 points-EMJ92
19 points-Asrai, ToddE
20 points-Johnthemod, Ahtumbreez
21 points-ElroyJetson
22 points-Survivorscott, Showmethewinner
23 points-Buckeyegirl, Evankm
24 points-Packman, Scarberian
25 points-Cyclehausen,Magic_star
26-Spidey

And the following are in our bottom three as voted on by America

27 points-Keae, Katem

And our Ford out of Focus idol of the week is:

32 points- Femme

Looks like moving up will be harder as the numbers get smaller so be careful in all your moves. Until Next week

YOUR IDOLMASTERS

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the r... Spidey 04-24-03 1
 RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the r... Femme 04-24-03 2
   RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the r... survivorscott 04-24-03 3
 RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the r... carencey 04-24-03 4
 RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the r... true 04-28-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
1. "RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
note to Spidey you left out Kokoro and ToddE last week

Dawgs, so sorry. I know you are on my list, just an oversight. Thanks for the head up S-Scott!

Yeah, out of the bottom 3!!! (For now)

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
2. "RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Wait... I'm so confused. I DID pick Carmen to go:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/124.shtml#3

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Your up there:
while there were some who picked up 0 points but did change their lineup and got 3 points,Bebo. Buckeyegirl,Magic_star, and Femme

You got 0 points for guessing Carmen but you picked up 3 points for changing your order.

the 29 points from last week plus the 3 points this week equal 32

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Okay, one last change, and hopefully I'll be glad I'm doing it this week rather than last week.

5. Josh
4. Trenyce
3. Kim L
2. Clay
1. Ruben

(Love my Clay, but looks like the voters love Ruben more so far)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: American Idol PTTE Week 7 the results show"
Woohoo!

I just have to woohoo! while I have the chance, as I don't think I can hold on to the lead. I'd love to make a minor change, but I don't know if it's worth the 3 point hit at this stage of the game. Either way, not bad! Thanks Spidey and Scott!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •