The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First Class Ticket"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"First Class Ticket"
Nothing says "I Love You" like a first class plane ticket. Thats what every girl wants. Boy, I wish my husband had thought about that instead of a diamond solitaire. How lame was that?? Does anyone think these two are even still together?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First Class Ticket Tiggertramp 05-20-04 1
   RE: First Class Ticket redheaded_sweetheart 05-21-04 10
 RE: First Class Ticket qwertypie 05-20-04 2
   RE: First Class Ticket Queene1979 05-20-04 3
 RE: First Class Ticket ValleyGirl 05-20-04 4
   RE: First Class Ticket escapedude 05-20-04 5
   RE: First Class Ticket calamityc 05-20-04 6
   RE: First Class Ticket Loree 05-25-04 11
 RE: First Class Ticket 34_4vr 05-20-04 7
 RE: First Class Ticket zotie6 05-20-04 8
   RE: First Class Ticket RollDdice 05-20-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: First Class Ticket"
Out of all the "Bachelors" I have watched I am so glad he did this, and I thought it really was 'classy'. It shows, for once, that he is really not ready for engagement, he is doing things in HIS time, not what the producers want him to do and he makes his own decisions.

I applaud Jesse and Jessica, I think they made a great decision to date. I mean for cryin' out loud they have been dating on TV for a few weeks. Yes, Trist and Meredith seem to have found love, but lets look at the actual Bachelor's track record...Not so good!

It let him know he was serious about her and he wants her with him. I think that is great. I am very happy for them both and wish them all the best!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-21-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
10. "RE: First Class Ticket"
I'm with you Tigger. I think it was a "first class" decision by both of them!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: First Class Ticket"
Was this a veiled invitation to shack up? What is she supposed to do about her school (I missed the last couple of episodes?)
La Vida es un Tango!

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: First Class Ticket"
On the fantasy date Jessica said that in the days leading up to her date she had either applied or sent away for applications for) I dont remember, for law schools in New York City. She has no intentions of quitting school I don't think Jesse would want her to quit school.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: First Class Ticket"
At least he could have bought her a round-trip ticket just in case it didn't work out. Also, there's a lot of speculation on other boards that Jesse isn't long for the NY Giants, so he could be going elsewhere either this year or next.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: First Class Ticket"
She will have to go back to school cause she will probably end up having to support him.
They'll be living in Canada soon i suppose.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-20-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: First Class Ticket"
Just MHO, but I think the overnight dates are the only time they really get much time for a private conversation. Would you want to marry someone with only that much knowledge? Jesse probably bought the ticket one way because he doesn't know where the next destination ought to be. Will he get to stay in football or have to find a daily grind job?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
11. "RE: First Class Ticket"
The only problem I had with the plane ticket was that it was one-way. Does that mean if they break up she has to find her own way home? I guess he wanted it to mean that she was coming to him and he didn't want her to leave again. But I kept thinking she would be stuck there if she couldn't afford to go back home and he is ignoring her.

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: First Class Ticket"
Better than giving her a ring that you knew the other girl tried on too. That would have been tacky.

zotie6 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: First Class Ticket"
I agree!! The whole idea of the show was for Jesse to find a wife, but he doesn't give her a ring?!? Its an insult to me. I think Jessica is just to young/inexperienced to even realize it. I mean would you move away from your family, school, friends, etc...to be with a guy who hasn't even given you a ring?! I wouldn't!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: First Class Ticket"
Hi zotie6 and welcome to RTW.

I think they were pitching it as Jesse finding someone with whom he could spend the rest of his life. As others have pointed out, their dating situation has occured during a pretty short time frame, and under some abnormal conditions. He'll have to decide if she's "the one" when the limos and spectacular dates go away.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •