The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette # 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette # 3"
I have a question to post to all the Bachelor fans out there. Would you rather see another "loser" or would you like to see someone brand new? Also, would you watch if it was Trish? Just curious. My opinion, I would not in a million yrs. watch another season of Trish and I would love to see a fresh face as the next bachelorette.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 qwertypie 05-11-04 1
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 KScott 05-11-04 2
 New face...please RealityAddict 05-11-04 3
 Let's bring in someone new realitybites 05-11-04 4
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 SilverStar 05-11-04 5
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 djandy 05-11-04 6
   RE: Bachelorette # 3 pandorella 05-19-04 14
 Some one new buckeyegirl 05-11-04 7
 I'd never watch Trish! steppingrazor42 05-12-04 8
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 34_4vr 05-12-04 9
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 silesia18 05-12-04 10
   RE: Bachelorette # 3 kelli_blue 05-13-04 11
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 ValleyGirl 05-13-04 12
   Paris and Nicole...hmm RealityAddict 05-13-04 13
 RE: Bachelorette # 3 LeftPinky 05-19-04 15
   RE: Bachelorette # 3 AtlantisRoyal 05-20-04 16
       RE: Bachelorette # 3 calamityc 05-22-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-04, 00:30 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
Well, since Trish was a plant I would definitely NOT watch a season with her. Who in his right mind would subject himself to all those possible STD's? Someone new would be nice, I don't think I would mind Kelly Jo tho' (but I have been so disappointed in the past with the bachelor/ettes that have reappeared)
La Vida es un Tango!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
I want someone new, someone we don't know. However, if it were Trish I would probably still watch, nothing else on Wednesday evening.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
3. "New face...please"
I would LOVE to see a new face and not another rejected Bachelorette. Part of the fun of watching the show is getting to know the participants...plus, if the episodes with Meredith and Bob are any indication of what happens when "rejects" (forgive the term) are used then the season would not be good.

On a similar, but different note: an article posted in another thread indicates that Tara is happy with the results of this season and looking forward to things to come. Could this mean that IF she's not Jesse's pick then maybe ABC has already lined her up to be the next Bachelorette???

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
4. "Let's bring in someone new"
Picking up reality pseudo-celebrities for another show is a bad habit reality shows have gotten into - not just this one. I understand why they do it - it doesn't cost any extra for background checks for the tried and true, and they have their own audience - but I always thought one of the premises of reality shows was that they showed, like, real people; the kind that you might live next door to.

That said, I would definitely watch a Trish bachelorette season. She's the only reason I put up with this season, and not having her for the final episode (at least I THINK she'll be gone by then) is going to be excruciating.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
It really bothered me when Bob was chosen as a Bachelor because I wanted to see someone new like all the other seasons had been. But keep in mind- the Bachelorette was created to give the women rejects another chance. It has always been the premise of that show and I don't think they will change it,

As far as a Trish season- no matter how much I tell myself I will not watch, I will get sucked in anyhow. That's what happened with Meredith's season. I didn't want to watch, but it was unavoidable!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
I would rather have someone new, and I would refuse to watch Bachelorette if it was Trashy Trish.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"

Exactly.Why would they subject any poor man to Trish??? They could just post her number somewhere......for a good time call 1-900-TRISH.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
7. "Some one new"
I'd rather see someone new. Part of the reason I am enjoying this season so much is because Jesse is someone we haven't seen before on The Bachelor. If they do recycle someone, I wouldn't mind if were a Bachelorette we haven't seen in awhile-like one from the first, second or third Bachelor.

"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "I'd never watch Trish!"
Please let ABC bring on someone NEW!!!

I don't get why Tirsh would even be concidered, the majority of viewers don't want to watch some skank find fake love anyway. She's obviously not ready to really commit anyway which I thought what the show was about. SHE SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN people, why be encouraging her by letting her have any more air time at all is beyond me?

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
If they recycle, I think it would be fun to bring in one of the "winners" from the earlier shows instead of a loser. Amanda kinda got on my nerves, but no more than Trish did during the first Bachelorette. It would be interesting to see if Helene actually has a personality - though if she doesn't zzzzz. Everyone loved Jen, but I don't think she's in the the TV romance anymore. Estella's voice would drive me nuts.

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-12-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
if i had to watch another season of trish i don't even know what i would do. probably barf. i would like to see someone i've never ever seen before. this season of the bachelor has really left a sour taste in my mouth, so they'd need to find someone new and fresh, and quit with all these twists. the bachelor used to be the only reality show that was kinda sorta respectable. now its starting to feel more like average joe or something with all these surprises. just stick w/what works ABC!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
Definately someone new. While I wouldn't mind watching a few of the former girls on, I think it would be much more interesting to watch someone without all the *bachelor* baggage.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
A new fresh face would be nice,then no one has any preconceived ideas about the new Bachelorette.
Or, for a real twist, what about a Paris and Nicole do the Bachelorette?

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
13. "Paris and Nicole...hmm"
ValleyGirl, you may be on to something...reality tv is not even close to reality...so why not really mess with things and mix up the reality shows:

Paris and Nicole as Bachelorettes
Trish on Temptation Island (she would be a terror)
Bob on American Idol OR My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance <- that I could believe!

These shows are getting SO fake, so why not at least make them interesting!?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
I really prefer "fresh" faces. I thought that Blab and Meredy were the worst seasons. Bring in someone new please!!

created by the amazing JSlice!

If Trish is the Bachelorette, I absolutely would not watch!

AtlantisRoyal 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
ITA! Bob and Meredith were the absolute WORST installments of the series! HOWEVER, I really wouldn't mind seeing Jamie (Trista B'ette) or Matthew (Meredy B'ette)as new Bachelors!

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Bachelorette # 3"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-04 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

Hate to say so because the show has given me some entertaining moments, but they got too heavily scripted for me this time. Not only do I not want to see any of the girls in the next edition, I am not sure I want to see the show at all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •