The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
http://www.news-star.com/stories/042304/ent_41.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... frenchsilk 04-26-04 1
 RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... buckeyegirl 04-26-04 2
 RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... Lolette 04-30-04 3
 RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... ValleyGirl 05-01-04 4
   RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... Lolette 05-08-04 5
       Tara is going to win... Tiggertramp 05-08-04 6
           RE: Tara is going to win... missygirl3 05-10-04 7
 RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....... ValleyGirl 05-10-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frenchsilk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
Hmm...am I the only one who thinks this article makes Tara sound as though she definitely didn't get the final rose?

I was leaning toward picking her to win, even though Mandy J is my favorite.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
Thanks Lolette! You always find the best Bachelor Gems! It does kinda sound like she won't be getting the final rose, but then again you never can tell with all the misdirection that's out there.

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

04-30-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
Interview with Tara from "The Oklahoma Daily"(April 30,2004) http://www.oudaily.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/04/30/4091b22699a79

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
It's so hard to draw conclusions from these articles as they tell you little tidbits, but not the whole story. You could argue and say well based on the article she seems really happy and she must be the one, but then on the other hand you could rationalize and say that she just entered on a lark and didn't really expect to win anyway. Can't wait to see, but one thing for sure we all know it has to be one of the blondes?

You girls are all just so jealous because I'm a brunette and he likes me the best!

05-08-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
Interview with Tara about Jesse's visit in Oklahoma http://www.channeloklahoma.com/kocotv/index.html

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
6. "Tara is going to win..."
The one thing she said that makes me think "she's the one" is when she was asked if she is in love, and she said she can't answer that right now, but DID say, " I am excited for this next step in my life, everything coming up."

That put together with the fact she was glowing and coming out of her skin with happiness. I bet she gets it. I thought it would be Jessica, after seeing this, I am switching my vote.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Tara is going to win..."
Every Wed. night they have Tara on the local news here in OKC and every time they mention Jesse or ask Tara if she is in love, her whole demeanor changes and she just GLOWS. She does not give much away, but after watching the last two interviews, I think she is the one. BTW.. my hubby mentioned this ,but I never got it. They never show her left hand. hmmmm. Will post again after the news this Wed.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Tara - Blind Date continues....( new article from Oklahoma )"
If it does turn out to be Tara, then I bet Jesse is banning all guns from being included in any future wedding plans.
Or perhaps Tara's daddy was hoping for a shotgun wedding so he could continue with his target practice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •