The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess the stalker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess the stalker"
now this is an exciting game!! Who's gonna go all Misery on Jesse?

For some reason, I think law student Jessica will be the stalker (although I'm sure the whole thing is exaggerated)

They've talked about her aggressiveness, she seems really high strung and overly focused plus she's got that maniacal look in her eye.

I don't think any bunnies will be boiled, but it's gonna be cringe-worthy. I, for one, can't wait.

My second choice would be that cheerleader girl (can't think of her name). She seems pretty whacked out, but only in the uber-perky, plastic way a professional cheerleader can be.

Who do you think gets a little too possessive?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess the stalker smiley 04-15-04 1
 Julie buckeyegirl 04-15-04 2
   Ready? Ok! KScott 04-15-04 3
 Jessica H. oddglass2 04-15-04 4
   RE: Jessica H. Monicanada 04-15-04 5
 RE: Guess the stalker stevieinfl 04-15-04 6
   RE: Guess the stalker triednottowatch 04-15-04 7
   RE: Guess the stalker RealityAddict 04-16-04 18
 RE: Guess the stalker redhead711 04-15-04 8
   RE: Guess the stalker leogirl_21 04-15-04 9
       RE: Guess the stalker LeftPinky 04-16-04 19
   RE: Guess the stalker Rockytop Chick 04-15-04 10
       RE: Guess the stalker RealityAddict 04-15-04 14
       RE: Guess the stalker Lolette 04-17-04 20
   RE: Guess the stalker frenchsilk 04-17-04 21
 RE: Guess the stalker Tiggertramp 04-15-04 11
   RE: Guess the stalker Wacko Jacko 04-15-04 12
       RE: Guess the stalker calamityc 04-15-04 13
   RE: Guess the stalker Pamselfish 04-15-04 15
       RE: Guess the stalker buckeyegirl 04-16-04 16
           RE: Guess the stalker Pamselfish 04-16-04 17
 RE: Guess the stalker smiley 04-22-04 22
   RE: Guess the stalker oddglass2 04-22-04 23
       RE: Guess the stalker Karennz 04-22-04 25
   RE: Guess the stalker Breezy 04-22-04 24
   RE: Guess the stalker Rockytop Chick 04-22-04 26
       RE: Guess the stalker Lisapooh 04-22-04 27
           RE: Guess the stalker SilverStar 04-22-04 29
 RE: Guess the stalker KScott 04-22-04 28
 Editing tricks djandy 04-22-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-15-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I'm thinking Julie might be too. I am going to have to re-watch the previews. Do you think its the girl that was seen running her fingers on Jesse's chest?

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
2. "Julie"
The annoying cheerleader. "But Jesse, we're so like, perfect, for each other. I'm in football too..."

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
3. "Ready? Ok!"
Jesse go, Jesse go, Yaaaayyyyy Jesse!!!!

- of course it's a Slicey!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
4. "Jessica H."
I think it's Jessica H. since she's already said she's insecure about herself, and thinking every other girl is so much prettier than her, and so on. It would be even ironic having the stalker be an attorney...

It's just that every time I see her I just think she's a little off - but Julie's not a bad choice either - I mean, who would cheer like that when getting a rose?

Then again, I think any of the 9 girls left could be a stalker given the right (err...or wrong) moment! But for now, I'm going with Jessica H.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jessica H."
She is also my pick. Something about her really bothers me, but I can't explain what it is.

Created by the amazing J Slice!
Go Habs Go! Please!?! <\*desperation*>

stevieinfl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Guess the stalker"
Could almost bet $ that it's Jessica H. Here's why...
Remember last week when they first introduced the idea of a stalker? They showed Jesse on a balcony or something to that nature when he's walking away from her.
When they showed Jesse last night with "the girl too close for comfort"... They showed the girls mouth a little and there was a sliver of her lips... Those are Jessica's lips! I wish I had some vid. caps to look at, but the entire show so far everytime I look at her I cringe and was crossing my fingers she wasn't picked last night. So I just think I'd know her face (her lips) anywhere. Plus they seemed to be in a suite type room with a big balcony when the camera panned the room a little. Man I need a vid.cap. LOL...
Anyhow, just seems that I pieced this all together in a few moments last night. We'll see, huh?

Im way into this season, no idea why, but I think they could have picked some better girls.

You guys are going to hate me, but I actually don't think Trish is as bad as they are making her out to be. I know some people on here know her or whatever, but she made a comment on children that the girls in the house turned around on her. She had said she commends women who decide not to have children, when they know they are not ready for that or going to be a good mother.
It makes sense.... not to bring a child in this world if you can't provide for it or love it like it should be. Ya know? But the girls in the house made it like she hates women who have children and children are bad. She told Jesse how she felt... she didn't lie to him...

OK OK Ill stop lol... I think Mandy Jaye may come out the winner of this whole thing... Tara got a rose last night because of Jenny S. I'd be sending a thank you card if I were her.

Take care everybody!
Stevie in FL

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Guess the stalker"
>But the girls in the
>house made it like she
>hates women who have children
>and children are bad. She
>told Jesse how she felt...
>she didn't lie to him...
>
>
Actually, she probably did lie to him. She went from wanting kids to "I can't see me spitting out four of them." To my ears, she was saying what she thought would appease him without actually saying, "I want kids." Any rich guy that marries her better get a dang good pre-nup, cause she will say whatever she thinks will seal the deal.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Guess the stalker"
>When they showed Jesse last night
>with "the girl too close
>for comfort"... They showed the
>girls mouth a little and
>there was a sliver of
>her lips... Those are Jessica's
>lips! I wish I had
>some vid. caps to look

You are right stevie...this picture shows, as you put it, "the girl too close for comfort" is Jessica!

redhead711 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Guess the stalker"
Newbie here....

Is the stalker incident in the next episode???

If not, I think the stalker is TRISH. (I'm assuming that Trish will be around for probably one more rose ceremony since there are clips of her in two more outfits)

Jesse will finally follow Jenny's advice and not give Trish a rose. She will then come back to confront him about it. She's one of the very few bold enough to do it- and if it is her, I bet it will be UGLY!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I am thinking of a few potential candidates for the stalker and here's what I came up with:
-Jess H.
-Trish
-Jessica B.
-Julie

These just seem to be more likely to be stalker material than the rest imo.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I'm going with the former Miss Rhode Island, Karen.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I agree that Trish is the best pick for stalker. I sort of wonder if ABC may have blown a small incident out of proportion. Remember how we thought one of Blob's girls was going to try to kill herself when we saw an ambulance in the previews?

I was thinking that the girl who wierded him out was one of the long - haired brunettes. Katie or Julie, was my guess.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Guess the stalker"
>I was thinking that the girl
>who wierded him out was
>one of the long -
>haired brunettes. Katie or
>Julie, was my guess.

I was thinking the girl who was rubbing his chest and freaked him out was Trish...b/c that clip shows a girl with a pink/red velour looking sweatsuit and later they showed Trish wearing that same outfit. I'm not sure if the previews infer that the same girl who "wierded him out" is also the stalker...but maybe!?

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Guess the stalker"
must be...Trish

frenchsilk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Guess the stalker"
Trish for me too. Jess strikes me as having too many feelings of being "undeserving." Katie and Karen seem too sweet and meek, and Julie might be just a little too silly-ditzy to stalk anyone. But Trish is a deadpan liar and seems to have the iron will to succeed.

ABC does a lot of cutting and splicing of audio voiceovers and misleads us by blotting of random faces. I think they're purposely making us think it's Jess.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Guess the stalker"
Okay, we can not go by the hair color for guessing who the stalker is because they were portraying the spy as a brunette and she is a blonde.

I am thinking that the stalker is Jesse H. due to her huge hang ups and insecurities. She wants this too much, possibly to the point of stalking. She has an odd look in her eyes, and there is a blonde whose touch freaks him out.

I really don't think Julie is the stalker, she is bubbly, obnoxiously hyper and cheerleaderly, but she won't put her NFL cheerleader career in jeopardy.

My argument should be flawed here with Jesse being a law student and not wanting to jeopardizing that either. But Julie is just terminally outgoing, while Jesse is terminally insecure.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Guess the stalker"
It'll be Katie. Something about her.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I am going to guess that the stalker and the fingernail girl are two different ones. I'll probably be wrong on both guesses, but what the heck! I think the stalker will be Trish (and as stated above she will come back in when she was supposed to be gone). I think Julie may be the one with the nails. She tried to scrunch up with Jesse on the couch just as the elimination was called, and I think she may try to get very "hands on".
I am hoping neither scene refers to Katie. She has acted with class so far, would hate to see her change MOs that much.
cc

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I thought Jesse H was an already a practicing attorney, while Jessica B was the law student. Most attorneys I know are super egotistical. There's something strange about Jesse H being soooooo unsure of herself when actually graduating from law school and passing the bar exam is normally quite an accomplishment.

Did anyone else catch that during one of the confessionals where Jesse H was talking, they had the banner "Jessica B. Law Student" under her image? I didn't tape the show last night, so I can't rewind and make sure, but I'm almost positive I saw that. I've never seen that mistake before - looks like the editing n the show is getting sloppy.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Guess the stalker"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

and passing the bar exam is normally quite an accomplishment...That's true, but I think some lawyers nwe to the field are insecure in their jobs because of all the backstabbing that goes on in the law firms. My sister just passed the bar and works for a huge law firm where they specialize in crushing egos and the like. I can't tell you the number of times they've used scare tactics on her...(i.e. everyone from this team will be fired if it's not up to my expectations.)

~but that's just a big sister's point of view...RMMW!

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Guess the stalker"
WOW - That's very interesting and certainly could explain JesseD's lack of confidence. I had no idea. You don't see much of that on the lawyer drama shows on TV or in the movies.

Thanks for the info!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Guess the stalker"
After last nights episode it has to be Jesse H.

Even I was creeped out watching her molest Jesse LOL

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:21 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Guess the stalker"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

Yes, I thought so too, but were there any previews of the stalker's appearance? And, another question, how the heck does she stalk him? Aren't the producers around to stop her? (Oh wait, I just remembered, they want something like this to happen, so they'd probably encourage it....)

Edited to fix spelling - posted too soon!

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I think there was a clue given on the promos from a few weeks ago. Think back to whose dress was being shown when the voiceover mentioned a stalker..... ;o)

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Guess the stalker"
That was very creepy.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Guess the stalker"
Even after last night's episode I still think it's Trish. Jesse H did give me the creeps when she was rubbing all over him and all that. But I think she's been booted, she's upset, and now she'll just go home. I don't think she has the "if he just sees me again, he'll change his mind" stalker mentality.

Trish on the other hand, could totally be the stalker. I think she will go on the next episode. She doesn't seem like she has had a lot of rejection in her life and so I could see her rationalizing that Jesse made a "mistake" and she has to convince him she's the one he really should have picked.

If Jesse H was the stalker, wouldn't we have seen something about it in next week's previews?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I still think it's law student Jessica (lawyer Jessica got the boot last night).

I don't think Trish cares enough one way or the other, although I think you're right that she won't handle rejection very well just on principle.

But she doesn't want Jesse, she just wants to win. I can see her going on a rant about how stupid he is for letting her go, but not stalking him.

Of course, I'm almost always wrong about this stuff.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Guess the stalker"
I agree with you that Trish doesn't actually care enough about Jesse to stalk him- she is just on the show for exposure. Then again, what better way to gain exposure than to be the most remembered girl and do something totally crazy!

Still, I think that Jesse (booted last night) is the stalker. I was actually cringing watching her rub all over him last night. She is definitely a little whacked out!! JMHO

Handcrafted by RollDdice.........Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division
"I marvel at the stars, and feel my heart overflow."
RMMNW!!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Guess the stalker"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

I am thinking Trish. I think when Jesse lets her go, she comes back in and says "I hope you didn't let me go just because of what Jenny told you. If it is I hope she told you all of it. Did she tell you the part where I did it on the bathroom counter? Just keep that thought in your mind Jesse, we could do it on the counter or anywhere you want to, I am up for anything! You will miss me and all the fun things in French we could do."

- of course it's a Slicey!
Ok, maybe not all of that but I still think it may be Trish

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
30. "Editing tricks"
On last night's show (4/21 ep. 3) it showed Tara's feet walking in a black dress with white flowers on it and lots of tulle walking towards Jesse on their date, but this footage was used in the first episode preview as the supposed stalker. Last night also had Jesse dressed up and he looks up and sees Tara and smiles as she walks toward him. In the first episode stalker preview this was edited (in black and white) to look like Jesse looking up and being startled by the stalker, when in fact he was just startled by how pretty Tara was (the editing cut off Jesse's smile at the end).

The stalker preview does show someone's feet with skinny ankles and a jangle ankle bracelet on her left foot just before they show Tara's feet, and a plain black draped dress with a triple bracelet on the left wrist after the Tara footage. We ought to focus on if anybody has been wearing an anklet or bracelet like in the preview to figure out who it is.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •