The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which girl does not Nick Greisen look like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which girl does not Nick Greisen look like?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

I am probably the biggest Giants fan that posts here so I find this show somewhat embarrassing. The good thing is that it is very likely he won't make the team this year. Doubt that this show made the General Manager (Accorsi) and coach (Coughlin) coach happy. I missed the first hour of the show but understand that one of the players on the show said that one of the girls looked like linebacker Nick Greisen. The link shows his picture. Which girl does he look like?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302038

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which girl does not Nick Greise... diamond 04-12-04 1
 RE: Which girl does not Nick Greise... scoobysnack 04-12-04 2
   RE: Which girl does Nick Greisen lo... RealityAddict 04-12-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-12-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Which girl does not Nick Greisen look like?"
I don't think I can answer your question, but I can happily report that Tiki Barber did not fumble anything.

scoobysnack 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Which girl does not Nick Greisen look like?"
It was Jessica K., but she's not one of the final 15. I'd post a pic if I knew how, but you can just go to the Pick the Bootee thread to see pics of the of the original 25.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Which girl does Nick Greisen look like?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •